Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be (36630 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Bintuenyo: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Which kind gown this girl put on like flower girl? How it take concern me? Where my own husband?.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by tee59(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Daddy and daughter. Are they couple?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Even tho I detest the npf with great passion, I must cut u some slack today and with u a HML....now da u have found ur missing rib, I hope u will start bn responsible...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Airforce01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Police is your friend cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by landmark86: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Police man!

I'll rather marry a Peace Corp Officer grin

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
yes baby
Partnerbiz:
Let me park here.

Una go born chocolate shaa.

To marry dey hungry me these days but i no get money.

Can i marry on credit?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Groovenaija360(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin dat police eyes and look is till all over you why??

any way happy married life to you bro
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by rock003: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
llprincztonp:
After the long search, he finally find his missing rib....

OP pls help send it to the front page

I hope you aren't one of those robbing helpless drivers of 50 naira on the road?

I hope you haven't harassed any civilian since you started wearing uniform?

I hope you don't have the blood of innocent civilians on your hands and conscience?

God will only bless this union if you answer the questions above in the affirmative.

But if not, then you, your wife and kids will reap the fruits of your wickedness. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
After collecting 50naira on our highways over the years.shioor.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Buffalowings3(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
The wife needs some flesh..
Husband na your work be that o cool

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by derbykol(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Drbolie(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
coolpolice na our friends
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by timibare(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Phcn nor dey d babe area.....why she ruff like N100 currency like ds......

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Mbediogu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Police sef! See as him se look the woman like say na exhibit. Na wah. The thing wey dey make he-goat smell dey for bone. Happy married life she!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by allexpensive: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
llprincztonp:
After the long search, he finally find his missing rib....

OP pls help send it to the front page

Congratulations DSP ohimini.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by abike12(f): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
nice. happy married life!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by rock003: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Drbolie:
coolpolice na our friends

Police is your enemy; he is an abuser of human right
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Bambambiglo: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
LZAA:

Chooooooiiiiii grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii Roger3D

This jobless gay gang again..smh

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by soso101: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Let me park here.

Una go born chocolate shaa.

To marry dey hungry me these days but i no get money.

Can i marry on credit?

yes na, people wey neva pay dia wife bride prize still dey owe gbese
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Haphard(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pot belly now kinda common among our military men
Oga oooh
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
so plp #20 Wey you dey collect for years don finally complete..well hml sha

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Sirevangel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
MY HATRED FOR POLICE MEN HE LOOKS LIKE A .....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by LZAA: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bambambiglo:

This jobless gay gang again..smh

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Ategberoson(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

YES!! Go to any Yoruba family.

They are too kind and considerate enough to give their daughters in exchange of pepper and red oil.

I like their pattern.

you've runaway from the hospital again? for the fact that we don't sell our daughters doesn't give you right to ridicule a whole tribe to make senseless comment

as time goes on your daughters will wish they come from yorubaland when all your acquired properties is given to family instead of them after your end

weird people with weird culture

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by thunderbabs: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Which one be policeman nairalander again na shocked

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by xreal: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
#EndSARS
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

They are too kind and considerate enough to give their daughters in exchange of pepper and red oil.

I like their pattern.
You people don't have respect for yoruba at all.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Haphard(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Only you go dey enjoy this yellow Puna

Am in my house comma arrest me grin

you're under arrest
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by xendra: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
them be like uncle and niece
no. The man dey spend money on himself leave em wife behind.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bintuenyo:
Which kind gown this girl put on like flower girl? How it take concern me? Where my own husband?.
I dea here
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

I like their pattern.
I swear sense far from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know When A Man Loves You / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy / Lady Buys Her Boyfriend 30 Gifts To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.