Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be (36623 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by oladele00(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
congrats....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Bambambiglo: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=71548709][/quote]

You don change pampers today?

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Supo wetin u dey wait for all these years?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by mrp0806: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
My problem is how to vote out Apc and buhari
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
llprincztonp:
After the long search, he finally find his missing rib....

OP pls help send it to the front page

Oga DSP make you invite us to the sword crossing & cake chopping woh.we go dance Tsamina mina Zangalewa taya dat day

Congrats grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by MallamAhmed: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
20 naira roger at work. I hate police and I spit on you and your wedding.
I prefer the devil to marry my daughter than give my daughter to a police man. Eya innocent girl don enter am
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by ayobaye(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

YES!! Go to any Yoruba family.

They are too kind and considerate enough to give their daughters in exchange of pepper and red oil.

I like their pattern.

Se o gbo isokuso
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
rock003:

I hope you aren't one of those robbing helpless drivers of 50 naira on the road?

I hope you haven't harassed any civilian since you started wearing uniform?

I hope you don't have the blood of innocent civilians on your hands and conscience?

God will only bless this union if you answer the questions above in the affirmative.

But if not, then you, your wife and kids will reap the fruits of your wickedness. Amen.

Mr man that's a DSP woh, wetin 50 naira go do am , even ASP on probation won't care for it
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by LZAA: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You don change pampers today?

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by ttaluko(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by islandmoon: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
swear that the money you want to use for this wedding is clear money and not ribas!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Godfullsam(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

They are too kind and considerate enough to give their daughters in exchange of pepper and red oil.

I like their pattern.

You are ok
Unfortunately you don't know
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Lilymax(f): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What a joke of a couple

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me
What a joke of a comment undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by AmazingELixir: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Madam you get mind marry police man ooh!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by rock003: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jiang:

Mr man that's a DSP woh, wetin 50 naira go do am , even ASP on probation won't care for it

Oh. Are you saying he collected bigger bribe?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Gracespecial101(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
As far as You are putting on Black and Black oga you are a suspect #50naira them gang#
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
rock003:

Oh. Are you saying he collected bigger bribe?
Those guys don't need bribe, research a bit & you will see what I mean
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

I like their pattern.

Only slaves sell their daughters. Developed countries don't practice exchange of daughters for money even in the days of trade by barter.

It is the love of money that makes a man to sell his daughters in disguise of releasing her for marriage. That is why they have become endangered species in many parts of the world.

They are being chased out of Ghana & maltreated in South Africa. If Lagos were to be another country, we would have chased them away. They are animals.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by eluquenson(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
This guy is in money oh, a whole DSP unit commander grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by rock003: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jiang:

Those guys don't need bribe, research a bit & you will see what I mean

What a manner of reasoning! A policeman doesn't need bribe?! Some Nigerians keep amazing me.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
llprincztonp:

OP pls help send it to the front page

Congratulations. Such a beautiful couple. God bless your home. Patience and kindness with each other are the keywords.

All the best.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by femi4: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fatty orobo police
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by femi4: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
llprincztonp:

OP mod pls help send it to the front page
jjc..its mod not op. You are the OP, the person that ll move it to FP is MOD grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
rock003:

What a manner of reasoning! A policeman doesn't need bribe?! Some Nigerians keep amazing me.

Ok, keep getting amazed. After all I can't force to search for knowledge. Enjoy your cave & keep waiting for peoples opinion to define you life.

Shalom

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by rock003: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jiang:

Ok, keep getting amazed. After all I can't force to search for knowledge. Enjoy your cave & keep waiting for peoples opinion to define you life.

Shalom

You need to visit a mill, get grounded and remodelled. This your current life doesn't seem to be doing you well
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Here2day(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Maski87: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ok make I guess, na which one get belle.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by okerekeikpo: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bleep the police
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by BrokenCock: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Let me park here.

Una go born chocolate shaa.

To marry dey hungry me these days but i no get money.

Can i marry on credit?
yeah, marry from the north like I did, just show luv to d babe. Show her u can fyiork wt reckless abandon... Her ppl will arrange the wedding by themselves, ur own na to invite friends to support
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by uvie66: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
This girl no fit even iron the cloth before the photo shoot.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by oochi123(f): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hahahaha.. That's my cousin. Odeh so youdey nairaland too? Our wife is beautiful.congratulations in advance
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by eyinjuege: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
See pot belly at his age, and he's an officer. These policemen and egunje sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy / How To Know When A Man Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.