Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes (18899 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by ijebuman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2006
You know what, this is why Nigerians will continue to wallow in ignorance, you question a politicians' lies, they tell us 'children are not supposed to question adults' you question 'so called men of God' and we get all this crap about 'touch not my annointed' and that we should not question 'men of God'. (as if they are not human beings)

casper:

God is GOOD, he is kind, wonderful but when pushed to the wall, he can bounce back.

I wonder why people are using 'fear' tactics to try and silence this thread. What do you have to fear? Are you so threatened by the views on this thread that you feel you have to use 'religious blackmail' to stop people expressing their views?.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by AguNwoke(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2006
Alright, Here are MY predictions for 2006!

1. There will be a car crash somewhere in the world this month.
2. Somebody in the world will die within 20mins today.
3. At least 10 people will get a job this month in Africa.
4. A taxi driver will play music in his car today!

Let me stop o! before you all get scared of my amazing accuracy!! rolleyes
As my predictions come true, don't thank me, just donate £100 each to my foundation (details to follow).

Haba! am I annointed?
No human being should claim to be untouchable/unquestionable because of religion.
FREE YOUR MINDS!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by casper(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2006
ijebuman

AguNwoke

make una no push God to the wall oo.......he is a patient God and hmnnnn............... mind what you say ooooooooooo.

it is as if you pple have not gone tru problems in life abi...

and remember the TOUGUE IS SHARPER THAN THE TWO-EDGED SWORD..........................wattch ur tougue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by ijebuman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2006
casper:

ijebuman

AguNwoke
make una no push God to the wall oo.he is a patient God and hmnnnn............... mind what you say ooooooooooo.

it is as if you people have not gone tru problems in life abi...

and remember the TOUGUE IS SHARPER THAN THE TWO-EDGED SWORD..........................wattch your tougue

oh dear i'm shivering in my shoes....

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination." ~Mark Twain
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by goodguy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2006
Ijebuman, joftech and the rest, say whatever you like. It is your problem not the pastor's.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by buki(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2006
GOD NEVER SLEEPS!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by joftech(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2006
The Bible says that we should verify all claims so that the truth can be established.

I did not say anybody is speaking for himself.

The book of Deuteronomy 18:18-22 says

"I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.' And if thou say in thy heart: 'How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?' When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken; the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously, thou shalt not be afraid of him."
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by goodguy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2006
The same Bible also said something in Matthew 7:1 or has it been erased? rolleyes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by joftech(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2006
Here is the prophesy from RCCG website.

2006 PROPHECIES
January 1st, 2006

BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

THIS IS THE YEAR OF ULTIMATE BREAKTHROUGH

INDIVIDUALS:

The Lord said:

Intense prayers of[b] committed Christians[/b] shall receive speedy replies. The lord emphasized that this is not a year for casual prayers at all.

The generous shall have many causes to smile.

Sacrifices shall be rewarded in more ways than one.

Breakthroughs are coming, but note that they are for the building of the kingdom of God.
Beware of wasteful spending.

NIGERIA:

The Lord said:

Year 2006 is the make or break year, either you build it or you destroy it. The Lord said If we handle this year with care and with intense prayers, then the foundation of eternal greatness of Nigeria could be laid this year. But handled casually or carelessly the foundation for the disintegration of the nation could be laid this year. That�s why you need to pray brethren.

Aviation. Some of you will remember. (This is not part of the prophecy, I am just telling you history now} Last year, I asked you to fast for 49 days, if you check the 3 crashes that occurred, they happened within 49 days. I asked you to fast and pray, some of you did, some of you didn�t. God honored those of us who prayed. The plan of the enemy was, that there was to be a crash per day for 49 days, and you prayed and God intervened.

God is saying we are not out of the woods yet and that the Minister is not to be blamed but that the forces contending for Nigeria are many, some of them are evil and vicious. It will take more than casual prayers to incapacitate and control them. Nigeria must pray this new year. If we pray we will laugh last.

Crime, God said sincere effort of the police shall be rewarded, but He says the emphasis is on the word "sincere".

INTERNATIONAL:

The Lord said:

A major evil organization will suffer a major setback.

Intense prayers will be required to minimize natural disasters particularly in areas formerly considered safe.

Of cause the Lord has something to say concerning The Redeemed Christian Church of God but I will share that one at the appropriate time.

As for me and my house, this year we will serve the Lord. We will pray intensely and our breakthroughs will be many. Is anybody going to join me in saying that? Will that be true of you?

Let me hear you shout Halleluiah.

@ Goodguy, so it has now moved from "Touch not my anointed..." to "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Fear is the mother of all destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by bashali: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2006
delete
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by thekrafter(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2006
Intense prayers of committed Christians shall receive speedy replies.

As opposed to past years when they did not? Easy OUT clause i.e. if your prayers are not answered speedily then you are not committed.

The generous shall have many causes to smile.

See above.

Sacrifices shall be rewarded in more ways than one.

Yawn.

Breakthroughs are coming, but note that they are for the building of the kingdom of God. Beware of wasteful spending.

Is this just me, or are these prophecies really vague? Let's see what's going to happen to Nigeria.

Year 2006 is the make or break year, either you build it or you destroy it. The Lord said If we handle this year with care and with intense prayers, then the foundation of eternal greatness of Nigeria could be laid this year. But handled casually or carelessly the foundation for the disintegration of the nation could be laid this year. That�s why you need to pray brethren.

Considering, elections are coming up in 2007, this kinda makes sense. The country's in a delicate position politically what with Obasanjo's rumoured return and all that. Plus, nothing's really said here - "either make or break?" Which is it? How will we know, according to the Bible if this comes to pass or not. Can anybody lay specific criteria down? Then we'll see at the end of the year. For me, these prophecies so far seem particularly open to interpretation.

Aviation. Some of you will remember. (This is not part of the prophecy, I am just telling you history now} Last year, I asked you to fast for 49 days, if you check the 3 crashes that occurred, they happened within 49 days. I asked you to fast and pray, some of you did, some of you didn�t. God honored those of us who prayed. The plan of the enemy was, that there was to be a crash per day for 49 days, and you prayed and God intervened.

God is saying we are not out of the woods yet and that the Minister is not to be blamed but that the forces contending for Nigeria are many, some of them are evil and vicious. It will take more than casual prayers to incapacitate and control them. Nigeria must pray this new year. If we pray we will laugh last.

Some people on this thread have handled this brilliantly, I believe. I think this is the typical Nigerian response of shirking responsibility and assigning blame to unseen forces. Yes, allowances can be made for "acts of God" but the truth is our aviation sector is in shambles. The buck stops at the Minister. That's HIS job. There's no one else to blame, except maybe OBJ for putting him there.

Crime, God said sincere effort of the police shall be rewarded, but He says the emphasis is on the word "sincere".

What a man (police force) sows, he will surely reap. If they try to catch criminals, they'll catch them? Amazing!
Nothing to see here, please move along...

... to the rest of the globe!

A major evil organization will suffer a major setback.

Did anyone else read "Al Qaeda"? Maybe bin Laden WILL be captured. Well, the U.S. IS trying to find him. Or maybe it's North Korea, Iran, Microsoft, who knows.
Hmm... I'm outta ideas. Could mean too many things. Or maybe it's a spiritual evil organization. You know, one we can't see. How will we know about the setback then? I guess someone'll tell us.

Intense prayers will be required to minimize natural disasters particularly in areas formerly considered safe.

Am I noticing a trend here? I suppose this means if we pray intensely, the natural disasters will be averted.
Or maybe it's the other way around. If the natural disasters do not occur, then we prayed intensely. If they do, then we didn't.
What if the natural disasters occur intensely? (Don't mind me o!)

Am I flirting with danger here? I'm a little worried, but I've got to say my mind. I don't think the man upstairs will mind, do you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by ijebuman(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2006
bashali:

Seun, I would advice you to please delete this thread. you can send me a pm , on the reason why. I which to inform you that Pastor Adeboye may not have release that Statement. You see the webmaster is responsible for that statement. I can not prove it, but he as been playing game in the past.    here is a link that talk about some of the games.   

here in this links, he decieve pastor adeboye that a non existing company based in the USA rate redeemed website 18 best in the world, which is not true. The company does not exist.

http://www.jesushousedc.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=96

You see Pastor Adeboye is an ordinary man like you, but he is surounded by wolfs in sheep clothing, they decieve him alot..  and sometime when he get to know , he remain silent,  not to break the Unity of the church. I know because i have access to information, you people do not know.

Seun delete all thread relating to Pastor Adeboye for the sake of God and not to destroy all the works the man have work all his years to speak the truth.  Please.  send me a pm, if you want to know more.

Is this guy for real ? It'll be interesting to see how this plays out  smiley
or is this a way of asking us to declare a ceasefire ...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by thekrafter(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2006
ijebuman:

Is this guy for real ? It'll be interesting to see how this plays out smiley
or is this a way of asking us to declare a ceasefire ...

From the looks of the link, I doubt it. I can't even understand what it's saying. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a man of God like Pastor Adeboye would allow an erroneous prophecy to be declared in every branch of RCCG (it was declared in mine). There's too much at stake. He's a pastor, he knows what the word of God says about false prophecies. There's no way in hell he'd allow that happen (unless he agrees with and believes the prophecies, which isn't likely). Like I said before, there's too much at stake.

The war rages on! wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by ijebuman(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2006
thekrafter:

From the looks of the link, I doubt it. I can't even understand what it's saying. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a man of God like Pastor Adeboye would allow an erroneous prophecy to be declared in every branch of RCCG (it was declared in mine). There's too much at stake. He's a pastor, he knows what the word of God says about false prophecies. There's no way in hell he'd allow that happen (unless he agrees with and believes the prophecies, which isn't likely). Like I said before, there's too much at stake.

The war rages on! wink

quite true, he could easily put a disclaimer on the RCGG site, like i said in an earlier post:
"I wonder why people are using 'fear' tactics to try and silence this thread. What do you have to fear? Are you so threatened by the views on this thread that you feel you have to use 'religious blackmail' to stop people expressing their views?."

I won't even call it fear tactics anymore, its more like 'Abacha' tactics
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by bashali: 2:32am On Jan 11, 2006
delete
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by joftech(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2006
Bashali i think you are taking this thing too personal. You know that there's some problem with those statements. I don't belief any organization/webmaster will put anything of that nature on a site if not after many careful considerations.

You are saying it's not a prophesy but what about the "The Lord say" clause in those statements.

As you have said i don't think those things are from GOD. I find it ridiculous for God to be asking for our prayer in order for an evil thing not to happen.

Those statements looks like fabricated statement when compared to how prophesy are worded in the Bible.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by ijebuman(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2006
bashali:

I would ask a question , Do you people have fathers at home? if yes, What is your various age.?, Is our culture not upmost in your heart.
Ok now we're getting personal, i'll suggest you check yourself.

bashali:

what fear, If it is a prophecy, it would come to past, if it is not of God, it would fail. but I would say, that some of this releases from the HQ, are not from Pastor Adeboye.
The information is on his website, its not my problem if someone within his HQ is using his name. If someone logs in to my account here on NL and posts false information, its my responsibility to post a disclaimer and explain that the information did not originate from me.

bashali:

And I have to be honest with you, I do not see them as prophecy, I could write them myself. even if he said them people would believe he is making a prophecy. To be honest with you, I have meet pastor Adeboye before, and even when his is joking people take what he is saying serious, and they assume, he is making a prophcy toward them.
Most of the time God did not tell Pastor Adeboye anything, He just says those thing, because he believe that God would back what ever he says. The bible tell us God would , he is only execising his faith, that what he says would come to past. I believe I am going to be great. so will it be.
what ever a man believe would happen to him.
So are you now speaking on behalf of Adeboye and issuing a disclaimer?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by bashali: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2006
delete
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by goodguy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2006
joftech:

@ Goodguy, so it has now moved from "Touch not my anointed..." to "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
I can't remember saying "Touch not my anointed". If I did, pls point out the place to me. Besides, even if I implied it, the time I made the other statement was in correlation with the one you made before me. Why are you bringing out my posts randomly to fit into your own argument?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by joftech(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2006
So many talk.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by goodguy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2006
Meaning....??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by AguNwoke(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2006

Ijebuman, AguNwoke

make una no push God to the wall oo. he is a patient God and hmnnnn............... mind what you say ooooooooooo.
it is as if you people have not gone tru problems in life abi...
and remember the TOUGUE IS SHARPER THAN THE TWO-EDGED SWORD..........................watch your tougue

Casper: or what??

Haba!
Fanatics!!, always trying to silence critism with threats of "Fire & Brimstone" rolleyes
Our role as true believers, is to ask questions & seek the truth!!
Especially, when we hear something that sounds ridiculous.

Trying to scare people into silence or unquestionability is outdated and silly.
Anyone can make predictions that will come true!
It's called the "Law of Probabilities"

My tongue will always ask questions o!
Don't wallow in ignorance - free your mind...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by olaide07(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2006
P
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by christyne(f): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2006
One thing I believe is that no man of God that doesn't want the wrath of God to befall him will say what God doesn't say.The bible had already said it that ''WOE UNTO HIM THAT SAYS WHEN GOD DOESN'T AND WOE UNTO HIM THAT DOESN'T SAY WHEN HE SAYS''
One thing we need to pray about is that we shdn't be a partaker in the evil programme of the devil.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by goodguy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2006
You're very right Christyne. I wonder what he would gain by lying.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by chanag: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2006
I like the phrase "religious imperialism" which has rendered Nigerians impotent in using their brain to critically analyse and different between spiritual interventions and what God in his infinite wisdom has given man the power to do for themselves. While Pastor Adeboye may resort to apply the usual ploy of accusing his critics of doubting God, I am happy to say that, he and his group should understand and direct his prophecy on the consequences of health and safety issues in relation to aviation industry. Plane crash or accidents as a whole don't just happen unless there are breaches in safety rules and regulations. In a country where profit is put before safety and comfort, and there is usually no serious implication for airline management, plane crash has potential to happen. Men of God should preach the word of God on the concept of human responsibilities in maintaining and servicing their equipment, updating their knowledge and skills, applying current research and evidence to their practice or activities, appropriate training of personnel and adapting to improved working condition for all the staff.

If everything is in place, the devil will not have much room to manoeuvre

God work wonders, but certainly the way it is advertised on TV screens by men and women of God.

I would like to hear the Prophecies that inform Nigerians and Africa at large that black nations will manufacture aeroplanes, build cars, develop high technology communication materials so that we can start to work towards it. These are achievable, but we continue to limit ourselves by negative prophecies that unduly empower the devil and make many vulnerable people think that God will come down from his high heavenly throne to solve our individual and collective problems.

I rest my case.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by donnie(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2006
For Someone who will describe a person in a crowd of hundreds of thousands who is being healed of a particular sickness and have that person come out to confirm his/her healing; telling lies such as those alleged will be too low for him to even think of doing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by allonym: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2006
donnie:

For Someone who will describe a person in a crowd of hundreds of thousands who is being healed of a particular sickness and have that person come out to confirm his/her healing; telling lies such as those alleged will be too low for him to even think of doing.

With $100, I could do that too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by joftech(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2006
No wonder why NBC banned the broadcasting of Miracle services.

I wonder why no pastor(s) have not been able to prove NBC wrong since all these years.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by dblock(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2006
49 plane crashes in, Nigeria or the world?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Enigma(m): 2:51am On Jan 22, 2006
Whether the pastor meant 49 crashes per day in Nigeria or in the world, the statement is still a lie and the prophecy is nonsense. You can actually see the pastor's prophecies for each of the last three years or so at the rccg website. It is the same pattern - generalisations and guesswork. For one year that the pastor declared that his flock were going to be blessed when some of them pointed out to him that they did not receive what was promised, he said maybe it was because they were not living holy and other yada yada. Yeah right, it is easy to blame the poor followers - it is their fault and not that the prophecy was 'oje' in the first place.

The same thing like some that would say that a person is not healed or did not receive a miracle (or did not "keep" a supposed miracle) because he did not have faith or because he had sin etc in his life. All of these are deception tactics.

Christianity is supposed to be simple but these false prophets just complicate things and put quite a lot of intelligent people off.

By the way, I speak as one who is and will always be a Christian.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by cheetahcub(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2006
[b][b]Haba Pastor Adeboye, I been de respect you before but you fall my hand big time, I de shame embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him / 3 Types Of Churchgoers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.