Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Did You Know...... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know...... (5425 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chubhie:

Only a megalomaniac narcissist would lay claim to being the fabricator of a meme in an anonymous forum. What an achievement!

Only a dunce will indirectly praise and condemn patriarchy in a single post.
Re: Did You Know...... by Chubhie: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

It becomes natural when it favours y'all greedy swines but the patriarchy becomes primitive when it hurts.

Everything that has advantages must have disadvantages and the disadvantages won't be removed.
Now, you reduce my essences to female and further to swines.

Young man, Adjust your current posture.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chubhie:

Now, you reduce my essences to female and further to swines.

Young man, Adjust your current posture.

It is so easy to say things behind keyboard...very very easy.
Re: Did You Know...... by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

Only a dunce will indirectly praise and condemn patriarchy in a single post.
You've been going around spitting abuses. I advice you look beyond the triggers and deal with the root causes of why your goto first response is abuses.

I need you better.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know...... by IamLEGEND1: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
This thread had so much potential. Unfortunately, it has devolved into a dick_measuring contest.

+ my name was spelled incorrectly, so I didn't see the mention. Add the "1" next time.

and MissWrite ; I don't know you, but I will find you and I will marry you. You get too much sense it's almost illegal.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
This thread had so much potential. Unfortunately, it has devolved into a dick_measuring contest.

+ my name was spelled incorrectly, so I didn't see the mention. Add the "1" next time.

and MissWrite ; I don't know you, but I will find you and I will marry you. You get too much sense it's almost illegal.

I laughed very hard when she almost finished one man on family section. MissW, trustyshoes and missraine are the most intellectual females I've encountered on nairaland since 2011.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

I concur but, what about my sister biko? grin
Is Polygamy allowed?
Re: Did You Know...... by MissWrite(f): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mariinee:
I concur but, what about my sister biko? grin
Is Polygamy allowed?

Lol.... grin

Kai! Lola......No; polygamy is not allowed angry.....no distractions; allow him to concentrate, biko!

You're too late, by the way. I already climbed a Nepa pole in my Sunday dress, so that he can locate me one hand. OVER HERE!

How've you been, dearie?
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol.... grin

Kai! Lola......No; polygamy is not allowed angry.....no distractions; allow him to concentrate, biko!

You're too late, by the way. I already climbed a Nepa pole in my Sunday dress, so that he can locate me one hand. OVER HERE!

How've you been, dearie?
Lmao. Don't be like this. We already promised him to my younger sister.
IamLegend1, tell me you didn't see her, please. angry angry

I have been good. I don't know, you sound familiar. Lol.
How have you been too? smiley
Re: Did You Know...... by IamLEGEND1: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao. Don't be like this. We already promised him to my younger sister.
IamLegend, tell me you didn't see her, please. angry angry
For where? I don locate misswrite tey-tey. I no tell you say I don level up to Yoruba demon?
Re: Did You Know...... by Sagamite(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Tollzara:
Perception isn't reality, but our reality is what we perceive. We usually can't see beyond our senses, and even worse is the fact that we are permanent prisoners of our own minds. Evidence is not proof. It rarely goes beyond the world of mere appearances and apparent reality. It is more superficial than it is deep. For this reason, you'll see thousands of innocents on the death row, thousands of criminals acquitted by the most honest courts. No one has the "God Eye View", and Nietzsche scored a bull's eye when he declared that humanity has no organ of truth. More often than not, evidence has brought about the very death of truth. Crimes have been committed and innocent lifes squashed on the altar of "honest facts" and "irrefutable evidence".

And here comes the saddest part: evidence is not proof, but you can't objectively "prove" anything to anyone without "evidence", even though evidence itself is proof of its own fallibility and unreliability.

So, few days ago, I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4745306/pregnancy-result in an attempt to see men's reaction to female-on-male rape, how conscious they can be of its reality, and how despicable and how much of a big deal they would find it to be. But, lo and behold, my guys didn't see the crime. grin Rather, they considered themselves the ones in problem in any such scenario - because, apparently, they've impregnated a lady, and they will have to be a father. The horror. The horror. Niggas so scared of making women gravid, so much that they forgot, or totally missed the fact, that it was the lady who had actually raped them. grin They've been unconsciously programmed by society to take male rape for granted.

I've observed this phenomenon for a while now. Male rape is never a serious issue. Some people even consider it absurd and impossible. Very minimal attention is paid to it, and it never triggers as much outrage as the most primitive forms of female sexual harassment. I consider this outright wrong and dangerous, and would really love to draw people's attention to it.

Did you know that in America and Britain, if a woman rapes you and gets pregnant afterwards, you'll be forced to pay child support to your rapist? It is an obligation on your part, you see. You have no say in the matter. It doesn't matter that you never consented to the sex that has made you a father by providential accident. Heck, there have been cases where even underage boys are made to pay child support to their rapists.

Is this just? Isn't it detestable? Isn't it crazy? Isn't it absurd? Why does anyone tolerate it? What kind of madness? Shouldn't this injustice be fought against? Why is no one fighting it in the West? Why are such barbaric, extremely biased laws not met with aggressive opposition? What do you think about it?

And here's an even sadder and interesting fact. Did you know that it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to prove female-on-male rape through medical evidence? Because even the slightest vaginal skin tear can be taken advantage of by your rapist, in which she can turn the tables on you by playing the victim while accusing you of rape. grin So the medical "evidence" available can even destroy you after you've been wronged. That's why I called it sad, because there's probably nothing anyone can do about this. cry

So, what are your thoughts? Shouldn't our blood boil when male rape is reported, as much as it does when the female is the victim? Do you think our lack of sensitivity and tolerance towards it that makes us take it for granted is dangerous and disturbing, or do you consider it harmless and my worries needless? Do you believe a man should pay child support even though he was raped? Do you think something should be done about such stupid laws? And if you're a male responding, what would you do about the pregnancy resulting from such distasteful, criminal violation of your right?

Cc. MissWrite
Shaybebaby
AgentOfAllah
Offpoint
Dami12345
FiremanP
Sagamite
zinnyzee
IamLEGEND
OneManLegion
CAPSLOCKED
Hidentity

This is why I don't (and one should not) support feminism.

It has proven it is strictly a movement for women's interest alone and not a movement for equality.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by OneManLegion(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
It seems equity to the male sex has proven the opportunity cost of feminism. This is especially evident in the west where men are subjected to the most ludicrous and humiliating experiences in order to portray a liberal front.

Divorce suits provide an almost infinite number of supports to this assertion. Men hardly get child custody in spite of what led to the breakdown of the marriage. There's a 90% chance that the mother gets custody of the child(ren) even though she'd shown, during the course of the marriage, that she's not of fit character to raise a child or children; even if the man is the model father during the same marriage. Drake touched upon this on his track "I'm upset" where he sang about the opportunist mother of his child who sees having his child as an avenue to fleece him of as much as she can and "make a run".

If one thinks about it, it makes no sense to force a victim of rape to pay child support to his assailant but then again, it makes less sense to refuse to play any meaningful role in your own child's life because its mother raped you. The focal point here should be on the child and not on the criminal mother.
What makes sense best to me would be to grant child custody to the victim (the father) once the child has attained a certain age - say 2 or 3; after which the mom must serve a jail time. I have read multiple stories of men spending years in prison after being convicted on false charges of rape. I have never heard of a woman convicted on the grounds of male rape. Maybe there are such cases but since I've never come across any yet, I take it they are not commonplace. It seems to me that the criminal justice system is almost always in a big haste to show how very not misogynistic they are - often to the detriment of the males.

As for men showing emotions, I disagree with you to an extent. Men may show emotions if they want but I don't think there's a need for us to go the extra mile to encourage men to be more emotive because men are wired to react differently to emotional stimuli than women. It's not just society, it is nature. I believe men are more emotionally durable than women and are more capable of hiding their hurt than women. Sometimes, this is necessary, sometimes it isn't. Not every woman cries their eyes out at the slightest opportunity, either. Though it is often said that crying is cathartic, I personally don't do much weeping. I suppress the urge to cry even when I'm faced with more than enough reasons to because I understand that nature is all about balance. My girlfriend and I can't be crying our eyes out. Someone has to be the dependable one and most often, guys are better at it.

I've digressed a lot but my point is, male denigration isn't necessary for women emancipation.

Food for thought: A misogynist is a man who hates women. What is a woman who hates men called?
Re: Did You Know...... by MissW: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Elder0001:

I laughed very hard when she almost finished one man on family section. MissW, trustyshoes and missraine are the most intellectual females I've encountered on nairaland since 2011.
Wow!
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
MissW:

Wow!
misswrite what happened to you?
Re: Did You Know...... by MissW: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Elder0001:
misswr.ite what happened to you?
Oh i see, I'm not misswr.ite.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
MissW:

Hmm. That post was meant for misswrite and trustshoess .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
MissW:

You haven’t been active on nairaland despite registering in 2014?

I must confess this is the first time I’m seeing a post from you:

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by kay9(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
OneManLegion:
It seems equity to the male sex has proven the opportunity cost of feminism. This is especially evident in the west where men are subjected to the most ludicrous and humiliating experiences in order to portray a liberal front.

Food for thought: A misogynist is a man who hates women. What is a woman who hates men called?

They're yet to invent the word, bro...
Re: Did You Know...... by Arizoner: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
MissW:

hello miss, 2020 i applied for Npower Nagro when i had no job. Yesterday i received a message on my portal that have been shortlisted. But the issue there is i've got a casual factory job of 45k am managing. Should i forfeit the job or go for Npower? NB: I'm a graduate
Re: Did You Know...... by MissW: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Arizoner:
hello miss, 2020 i applied for Npower Nagro when i had no job. Yesterday i received a message on my portal that have been shortlisted. But the issue there is i've got a casual factory job of 45k am managing. Should i forfeit the job or go for Npower? NB: I'm a graduate
Why would you leave your job for something that's not sure yet? Apart, the pay is lesser, not regular and there is possibility of not getting payment when others are getting theirs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know...... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
MissW:

Why would you leave your job for something that's not sure yet? Apart, the pay is lesser, not regular and there is possibility of not getting payment when others are getting theirs.
Please can someone do both at the same time, since our Npower is nagro, do your job plus the Npower
Re: Did You Know...... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Arizoner:
How many times should we tell you you can do both?
Re: Did You Know...... by MissW: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please can someone do both at the same time, since our Npower is nagro, do your job plus the Npower
People are doing other things with their Npower job, so you can arrange it with your Ppa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / What's Your Ideal Partner / A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.