Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Did You Know...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know...... (5445 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know...... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
kkins25:
I don't know, should we even give in any effort at all to counter this.
The cases of male rape compared to number of female rape is neglidable. I cant even imagine a man getting raped by a female. Even though im well aware such cases exist. How can the man proof he was raped? Would there be worn tissue? Would there be bruises? Would there be fractured bones? It is very unlikely that the cases of male rape would ever be looked into.

THAT'S MY POINT. DARE SAY YOU'VE BEEN RAPED TO PEOPLE AND WATCH HOW THEY LAUGH AND JEER AT YOU. WORST PART IS WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO KEEP QUIET AND FÙCK OFF BECAUSE;

1. YOU'RE A MAN, YOU SHOULD ENDURE.
2. YOU ENJOYED IT, AND SHOULD GO BACK FOR MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know...... by MissWrite(f): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tollzara:

This is golden because it is true. The simple experiment I carried out on that thread already established that fact. You're very right, and that's quite disturbing. Nevertheless, I won't stop fighting it. Patriachial stupidity was not only dangerous for the female folk afferall. It was a brand of stupidity that was always pregnant with fatality at every point in time. Men who think like this need to be aggressively opposed. Not only that, they need the perfect lobotomy. I can bleed as much as women do. I can shed as much tears, and feel just as much. Those who live in denial are only killing themselves, and also help in propagating the myth that scars more fools and punctures more psyches. Even that is a recipe for even more disaster.

Lol, you're right about that. Patriarchal culture holds men to unrealistic standards of strength. Men aren't supposed to be Hercules; they are human. And they should be allowed their humanity and not be made to feel ashamed for it. I'm glad that some men are beginning to speak up, though (like in that thread that addressed sexual abuse by women).

You're fighting the good fight. I am with you on this. kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol, you're right about that. Patriarchal culture holds men to unrealistic standards of strength. Men aren't supposed to be Hercules; they are human. And they should be allowed their humanity and not be made to feel ashamed for it. I'm glad that some men are beginning to speak up, though (like in that thread that addressed sexual abuse by women).

You're fighting the good fight. I am with you on this. kiss

Men created the patriarchy, they should live with the consequences.
Men created those unrealistic standards, therefore, they should face the reality.
Men will defend patriarchy to whatever end when it favours them but would turn into weeping moles when it hurts them.

Everything that has advantages also has disadvantages and we shouldn't try to remove some disadvantages, they should be left so that people will learn from them.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Well I guess it's because sex for a man is just physical and it is almost impossible for a man to have sex either consensual or not and not reach orgasm. So eventually, even if he is raped by the woman, he gets maximum pleasure while the woman may not even reach the peak.

For most women on the other hand sex is tied to the emotions. So if a man rapes a lady he not only abuses her physically, because she may never reach orgasm, but also abuses her emotionally.

Of course I only speak theoretically as I've never been raped before.

All rape is evil especially that of children.
Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

[s]Men created the patriarchy, they should live with the consequences.
Men created those unrealistic standards, therefore, they should face the reality.
Men will defend patriarchy to whatever end when it favours them but would turn into weeping moles when it hurts them.

Everything that has advantages also has disadvantages and we shouldn't try to remove some disadvantages, they should be left so that people will learn from them.[/s]
What is this clown saying? Are you saying you're not a man, just another freak with a dick? Or "hermaphrodite" would be a more accurate description, which gives you room to swing to whichever side you please whenever it suits you?

Tell me how I've contributed to the establishment of patriarchy, and why I should therefore pay for the consequences of my actions. Also tell me when I was born, and for how many thousands of years patriarchy has existed.

You can also inform me of which elements you contributed in the creation of patriarchy, since men established it, and all men should be held responsible because they're all as old as time itself.

WTF. Your rational faculties must be on indefinite strike.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tollzara:
What is this clown saying? Are you saying you're not a man, just another freak with a dick? Or "hermaphrodite" would be a more accurate description, which gives you room to swing to whichever side you please whenever it suits you?

Tell me how I've contributed to the establishment of patriarchy, and why I should therefore pay for the consequences of my actions. Also tell me when I was born, and for how many thousands of years patriarchy has existed.

You can also inform me of which elements you contributed in the creation of patriarchy, since men established it, and all men should be held responsible because they're all as old as time itself.

WTF. Your rational faculties must be on indefinite strike.

Such an emotional outburst. How old are you? You speak like a teenager and you're going to log out and face the reality.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
I don't understand how a man can be raped by a woman

Can someone explain
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Can someone explain

Even if someone explain to you, you won't understand because you've have a skewed mentality already.
Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

Such an emotional outburst. How old are you? You speak like a teenager and you're going to log out and face the reality.
Emotional outburst? What is intellectual about the shįt you wrote that was deserving of any mature response? Any male victim of the reality I decried in my OP would have attacked your stupidity with more scathing words. Insensitive clown.

Men should face the consequences of their actions and should do nothing about unfair and barbaric laws, because they created patriarchy? What the actual fück? You must be an educational accident.

And, morön, not only teenagers insult idiots. You can try reading Nietzsche for a start. That should cure you of your ridiculous liberal orientations and primitive tendency to mistake politeness for intelligence and maturity, and rudeness for immaturity and endarkenment.

Trying to belittle me by referring to an assumed age is the stupid tactic of brainless old fools. I want to believe you're already 75?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Can someone explain
This thread is not for you. You can leave now and go and clear your doubts. Maybe after that you can come back here to contribute meaningfully.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tollzara:
This thread is not for you. You can leave now and go and clear your doubts. Maybe after that you can come back here to contribute meaningfully.

You niggas on your period or something?

Get out your emotions and answer my question if you can.

Elder0001:

Even if someone explain to you, you won't understand because you've have a skewed mentality already.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I don't answer silly questions. I believe you're being mischievous.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tollzara:
I don't answer silly questions. I believe you're being mischievous.

Sanitary towels that way ---------------》

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know...... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ioannes:
Well I guess it's because sex for a man is just physical and it is almost impossible for a man to have sex either consensual or not and not reach orgasm. So eventually, even if he is raped by the woman, he gets maximum pleasure while the woman may not even reach the peak.

https://www.livingwell.org.au/managing-difficulties/dealing-with-the-effects/

EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP SPEAKING LIKE THE NEWLY CROWNED KING OF FOOLISHNESS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Sanitary towels that way ---------------》
See, just go to hell. sad cry
Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

https://www.livingwell.org.au/managing-difficulties/dealing-with-the-effects/

EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP SPEAKING LIKE THE NEWLY CROWNED KING OF FOOLISHNESS.
It's not like I didn't know there are a lot of apes who still believe men can't be raped.

Reading their comments here just weak me. If not that my brain cells are resistant to mental toxins because of their unparalleled quality, the stupidity in their posts would have killed them all by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tollzara:
Emotional outburst? What is intellectual about the shįt you wrote that was deserving of any mature response? Any male victim of the reality I decried in my OP would have attacked your stupidity with more scathing words. Insensitive clown.

Men should face the consequences of their actions and should do nothing about unfair and barbaric laws, because they created patriarchy? What the actual fück? You must be an educational accident.

And, morön, not only teenagers insult idiots. You can try reading Nietzsche for a start. That should cure you of your ridiculous liberal orientations and primitive tendency to mistake politeness for intelligence and maturity, and rudeness for immaturity and endarkenment.

Trying to belittle me by referring to an assumed age is the stupid tactic of brainless old fools. I want to believe you're already 75?

Stfu. Uncultured and silly fellow.

The patriarchy was created by men and by men alone, men alone should bear the consequences of their actions. Don't act uncannily stupid by bringing on emotional blackmail tactics because they don't work on me.

"When a woman is the bread winner, does the man stop being the head of the home? ” . What was your rationale of creating that thread? To learn new things? Because you surely knew the answers given in that thread already.
Y'all silly slowpokes turn into weeping moles with red tears when the patriarchy you created doesn't favour you but gnash your teeth like lions when the primitive patriarchal system is in your favour. Don't tell me you ain't responsible for patriarchy, never tell me that bullshït. Even though you don't want it ,majority of men even though they've been hurt by the system in many scenarios will still prefer to keep the patriarchy. Your voice is useless when it's the only voice heard in the desert. Your tears are unrealistic & unwanted.
Further rants from you shall be considered as sheer stupidity. Kid.
Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

[s]Stfu. Uncultured and silly fellow.

The patriarchy was created by men and by men alone, men alone should bear the consequences of their actions. Don't act uncannily stupid by bringing on emotional blackmail tactics because they don't work on me.

"When a woman is the bread winner, does the man stop being the head of the home? ” . What was your rationale of creating that thread? To learn new things? Because you surely knew the answers given in that thread already.
Y'all silly slowpokes turn into weeping moles with red tears when the patriarchy you created doesn't favour you but gnash your teeth like lions when the primitive patriarchal system is in your favour. Don't tell me you ain't responsible for patriarchy, never tell me that bullshït. Even though you don't want it ,majority of men even though they've been hurt by the system in many scenarios will still prefer to keep the patriarchy. Your voice is useless when it's the only voice heard in the desert. Your tears therefore are unrealistically unwanted and further rants from you shall be considered as sheer stupidity. Kid.[/s]
Let me know when you've treated your mental illness. Retärded bastard.

May you be raped to death without getting justice. It is the consequence of the patriarchy YOU created.

Old fool.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Chubhie: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
According to the hiphop maestro Tupac Shakur, "Take the evil out of the people and they would act right"

Now, why would any self conscious woman debase her essences to the point of waging unholy assault against "natural" order by subjecting and submitting herself to an unwilling man?

When women who are tasked by nature to birth,nurture and sustain our specie resorts to such end justifies the means approach, You should know that snake has entered the thatched roof.

I will like to argue that both the raped(male) and the rapist(woman) are both victims in this scenario. We must resist all urges to turn this into a battle of the sexes and holistically look for positive lights to advance a collective good.

The society as currently configured is long overdue for fresh and new ways of thought.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Your questions and comments are always devoid of wisdom.

You're just an old recalcitrant at worse or an attention seeking female suffering from period trauma.
Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chubhie:
According to the hiphop maestro Tupac Sharkur, "Take the evil out of the people and they would act right"

Now, why would any self conscious woman debase her essences to the point of waging unholy assault against "natural" order by subjecting and submitting herself to an unwilling man?

When women who are tasked by nature to birth,nature and sustain our specie result to such end justifies the means approach, You should know that snake has entered the thatched roof.

I will like to argue that both the raped(male) and the rapist(woman) are both victims in this scenario. We must resist all urges to turn this into a battle of the sexes and holistically look for positive lights to advance a collective good.

The society as currently configured is long overdue for fresh and new ways of thought.
Is this based on some kind of logic and fact I'm not aware of, or are you saying it for sentimental and ideological reasons?
Re: Did You Know...... by Chubhie: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:
Your questions and comments are always devoid of wisdom.

You're just an old recalcitrant at worse or an attention seeking female suffering from period trauma.
You've been warned.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chubhie:
According to the hiphop maestro Tupac Shakur, "Take the evil out of the people and they would act right"

When women who are tasked by nature to birth,nature and sustain our specie result to such end justifies the means approach, You should know that snake has entered the thatched roof.

It becomes natural when it favours y'all greedy swines but the patriarchy becomes primitive when it hurts.

Everything that has advantages must have disadvantages and the disadvantages won't be removed.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chubhie:

You've been warned.

This is what happens when you pay too much attention to nairaland. You become undilutedly dumb.
Re: Did You Know...... by Tollzara(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

It becomes natural when it favours y'all greedy swines but the patriarchy becomes primitive when it hurts.

Everything that has advantages must have disadvantages and the disadvantages won't be removed.
You lump all men into the same basket, believing every single one of them to be in romance with patriarchal stupidity. All men to you are misogynistic, sexist bastards, so their complaints about the patriarchy cannever be legitimate.

So, I want to ask you, do you belong to this same camp, in which case everything you've posted about these swines apply to YOU as well, or you ridiculously believe yourself to be the ONLY exception? The only male that detests the patriarchy?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

Chubhie, thank me later grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know...... by Chubhie: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tollzara:
Is this based on some kind of logic and fact I'm not aware of, or are you saying it for sentimental and ideological reasons?
You talk about God eye view in your post and also expect "evidence" from me?

Sentimental? ideological? I've got no control how you see the message. You've got a nice write up capable of steering and simulating the sexes into positive lights. it grieves me to watch this potential go to hell.

I'm a huge fan of Nietzsche tho.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Chubhie, thank me later grin

I marvel at your stupidity. You're so intellectually vacant to the extent that you got nothing to use on me other than my own meme.

I elder001/hanseel1 was the first person to post this meme on nairaland only to have it copied by silly and senseless clowns.
Re: Did You Know...... by Chubhie: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

I marvel at your stupidity. You're so intellectually vacant to the extent that you got nothing to use on me other than my own meme.

I elder001/hanseel1 was the first person to post this meme on nairaland only to have it copied by silly and senseless clowns.
Only a megalomaniac narcissist would lay claim to being the fabricator of a meme in an anonymous forum. What an achievement!

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin

Another juvenile recalcitrant suffering from hormonal mismanagement.
Re: Did You Know...... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elder0001:

Another juvenile recalcitrant suffering from hormonal mismanagement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.