Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Things Women Secretly Want You To Do In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Secretly Want You To Do In The Bedroom (711 Views)

5 Things Women Secretly Want You To Do To Them In Bed / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Secretly Want You To Do In The Bedroom by asapnewsupdate: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue
Most of my sex knowledge comes from hours of "research" online and the BS I chat with my mates on a night out. Trouble is, each time is very different. And if you throw in girls faking it and exaggerating noises then it's hard to know where you stand.
Check more here: https://djambalee..com/2018/11/5-things-women-secretly-want-you-to-do.html

(1) (Reply)

YULETIDE: Let love lead / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? / How To Keep Your Manhood In Top Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.