Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

"I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says (658 Views)

Seun Looks Like A Woman(his Photos) / This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by correctbae: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
A Nigerian talented female artist has taken to her twitter handle to denounce feminism and pledge to submit to her man as he is the head. According to her tweet, she says she believes in what the Bible says, as it states that the man is the head and the women their Helper.

Tweet below:

I AM NOT A FEMINIST!!!
I believe in wat the bible says "the man shall be the head & d woman, his helper"! That been said nd now dat i have ur attention ... What a Man can do- a Woman can do better!!! ������. As usual call and book for your design abeg.

However, she used her tweet to draw the attention of other twitter users as she advertise her craft, she is a creative artist who create designs on wall. Going through her twitter handle, I must confess I was awed by her designs. Go check it out and.
Have a look at some of her designs below.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/27/i-am-not-a-feminist-the-man-shall-be-the-head-and-the-woman-his-helper-nigerian-female-artist-denounces-feminism/

Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Well I support Equal rights for both men and women. Germany and Britain are two great nations headed by women.

But when it's comes to the family, the man is the head and Authority and the woman must be under him. That's how God made it to be. I know this is where feminists always argue on, but that is the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by correctbae: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
More pictures of her craft

Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by Astonmartin(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
ok
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by GOFRONT(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocked

Nice reasoning

Sweet Reasoner

Beautiful paint
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Strategic planning grin

I love her art work kiss
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Strategic planning grin

I love her art work kiss
Strategic planning grin

I love her art work kiss
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
so I posted that thrice? undecided

Ain't editing shiit! angry
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by Oreofepeters: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is high time these wannabe feminists buy this idea.
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by lawlhee: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
It has been ordained fine, but a situation where the head is acting like the tail is an eyesore.
Re: "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
At least she has a talent 90percent of narialand babes lack

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me

(1) (Reply)

Fights Ensued On Stage At Miss Bum Bum 2018 Contestants Over Cheating Allegatio / Closed / She Doesn't Want Me Yet.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.