Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... (663 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by Officiallyme: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Okay.
Nairalanders. There's this girl I met some months back on facebook. We exchanged contacts and we got along so easily. We would chat on what'sApp till 4 early in the morning. She was or rather is such a nice and friendly girl. So along the line I found out that I was already in love with this girl. So not quite I popped the question to her. I asked her if she would date me but she said she cannot because of some reasons and that she had a boyfriend. I was hurt though but I just let it slide because she told me she had a boyfriend, I don't like intruding. So I apologized and told her we should go back to how we were that hope what I said won't spoil our friendship. She said fine
Now, I told her I wanna ask a girl out but she went all sad. Updating her what'sApp status anyhow. She doesn't want me to. She has refused talking to me. I don't understand, I swear. You don't want to date me but yet u don't want me to date another girl not that there's anything I give to her that's making her want to stay. I dunno, I'm thinking of blocking her and moving on cus I think I still like her and seeing her around is making everything somehow. What do u think guys??
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by AryEmber(f): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Doing you somehow? Abeg, block her jo!
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by paulsibility(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
As much as i am willing to advice you, i will rather not. you fall our hand... why will you apologize for expressing your feelings?... you have committed no crime.
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
She has a boyfriend, right?? Then don't mind what she feels about you leaving for another lady.... Maybe she wants you be the spare boyfriend... Just move on bro....
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by Oreofepeters: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
She will waste your time if you don't move on..
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officiallyme:
Okay.
Nairalanders. There's this girl I met some months back on facebook. We exchanged contacts and we got along so easily. We would chat on what'sApp till 4 early in the morning. She was or rather is such a nice and friendly girl. So along the line I found out that I was already in love with this girl. So not quite I popped the question to her. I asked her if she would date me but she said she cannot because of some reasons and that she had a boyfriend. I was hurt though but I just let it slide because she told me she had a boyfriend, I don't like intruding. So I apologized and told her we should go back to how we were that hope what I said won't spoil our friendship. She said fine
Now, I told her I wanna ask a girl out but she went all sad. Updating her what'sApp status anyhow. She doesn't want me to. She has refused talking to me. I don't understand, I swear. You don't want to date me but yet u don't want me to date another girl not that there's anything I give to her that's making her want to stay. I dunno, I'm thinking of blocking her and moving on cus I think I still like her and seeing her around is making everything somehow. What do u think guys??

It is only a Weak guy that asks for a friendship after a rejected proposal. No is No...Gerout and find some other hoes
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by dingbang(m): 4:10am On Nov 15, 2018
grin I have been there before, but now, I dont tolerate confused people.
Re: She Doesn't Want Me Yet..... by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Officiallyme:

Your saviour in the dating game is here and the same is Mr. Friendzone. It's an expensive book, but will be made free today, so click the link below and be on the queue. If you miss it, you'll have to pay 7k to get it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4844551/men-only-expensive-thing-given

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate On Our Yoruba Brethrens / 3 Crucial Things You Should Know About Women / Angola Becomes First African Nation To Legalize Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.