Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Husband Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Material (2317 Views)

Husband Material / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
You were the one trolling me, btw I just want you to change your wayward life, give your all to Christ. don't fornicate and live a good life.

Don't make ur pvssy a community one, reserve it for only your future husband alone, I know you won't listen to me, but I just pray you change before you die.

Give your sisters that advise, and whosoever that wished me dead shall die. Every Haman of my life that die in the pit they dug for me.
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Give your sisters that advise, and whosoever that wished me dead shall die. Every Haman of my life that die in the pit they dug for me.
My sisters are very responsible unlike you, besides I'm not wishing you death, all I'm saying is that you will die one day, but I pray you change your wayward ways before you die. I'm not sure you even went to church today
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
My sisters are very responsible unlike you, besides I'm not wishing you death, all I'm saying is that you will die one day, but I pray you change your wayward ways before you die. I'm not sure you even went to church today

Lemme me alone na
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Lemme me alone na
Did you go to church today?
Re: Husband Material by tiffanyfan(f): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Did you go to church today?

Not talking to you bros, lemme alone
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

I have your time today, since you started fvcking you changed, you stop respecting people older than you why? what do you enjoy in sex? or you think because your friends are having sex you want to have sex too, or your friends are forcing you to have sex? Which is actually peer pressure. I see you are a good girl but the society and pressure have changed your mentality, I wish I can guide you. if you are in Lagos you can meet me, so we can have a tet a tet ,cheers.
Re: Husband Material by Jayslicky: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
This gods are feasting on this one brain.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

I have your time today, since you started fvcking you changed, you stop respecting people older than you why? what do you enjoy in sex? or you think because your friends are having sex you want to have sex too, or your friends are forcing you to have sex? Which is actually peer pressure. I see you are a good girl but the society and pressure have changed your mentality, I wish I can guide you. if you are in Lagos you can meet me, so we can have a tet a tet ,cheers.
Re: Husband Material by Rextizzle(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Have you been banned
Re: Husband Material by MetroBaba1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
tiffanyfan:
I purposely create the topic, I know we can't compare the two, am a student, so I know that a pot of soup can even be cooked with 500, cos I cook it sometimes. I only want to see how guys will react and how predictable they can be. Imagine even the few that has commented, after bashing me here, came back to send PM. That is to say, some guys think with their thing and not with their brain. Anybody that still wanna bash is welcome, na una get una mb.

Re: Husband Material by Oyindidi(f): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mtcheeeeww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo / I Am Fustrated / What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.