Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (64495 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by writeprof(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
But Aunty... Is it not Erotic
I wonder ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by tintingz(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:
Exposing your body,for admiration is triggered by low self esteem.cover your body sis, you will still be beautiful. sad
I think this is false.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Les: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
If I'm your pastor, I'll kick you out of the church, agent of distraction. Bringing worldliness into the church!

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Sunmolar(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Daeylar:
What's so special about this chat that she had to post it on Twitter? What's making her tired?
ans ;she's tired because her assets (the two mangoes) is standing on her way,while trying to woo the church brothers with it. nothing else to woo with thats why she got tired.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by oluakin08: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2018
oloshoooooooooooooooooooooo0000000000

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by SocialJustice: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Bigot. Your opinion is not the opinion of everyone.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
But Aunty... Is it not Erotic
I tire o.
All her cleavage is completely exposed and her boobs are almost spilling out.
Plus what's the whole point with this so called Filter of a thing? People use it to appear more attractive and cover natural flaws.
Her using this picture only sends one message.
May God help us.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by crunchyg: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Amarabae:
"am holier than thou " brothers grin grin
Is that all you could say in the matter?
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Drabrah(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Amarabae:

Let's be honest, na only nipple remain make sista show. All d bobby don dey out already.

2 Likes

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Chidex50(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Amarabae:

SISTER SHOWING YOUR CLEAVAGES IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE TOO CHEAP.MUST PEOPLE SEE YOUR OPEN BREAST BEFORE THEY NOTICE YOU ARE A GIRL?
FRANKLY SPEAKING,GUYS PREFERS LADIES THAT DRESSES DECENTLY EXCEPT THE ONES THAT WANT TO FLIRT WITH YOU.THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WILL TELL YOU 'HEY BAE YOU'RE SEXY AND HOT',THEREAFTER THEY DUMP YOU AND GO FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE ONE.COVERING YOURSELF WELL DOES NOT DEMEAN YOU RATHER IT MAKES YOU LOOK RESPONSIBLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Chidex50(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2018
SISTER SHOWING YOUR CLEAVAGES IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE TOO CHEAP.MUST PEOPLE SEE YOUR OPEN BREAST BEFORE THEY NOTICE YOU ARE A GIRL?
FRANKLY SPEAKING,GUYS PREFERS LADIES THAT DRESSES DECENTLY EXCEPT THE ONES THAT WANT TO FLIRT WITH YOU.THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WILL TELL YOU 'HEY BAE YOU'RE SEXY AND HOT',THEREAFTER THEY DUMP YOU AND GO FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE ONE.COVERING YOURSELF WELL DOES NOT DEMEAN YOU RATHER IT MAKES YOU LOOK RESPONSIBLE.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by ajl: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:
Exposing your body,for admiration is triggered by low self esteem.cover your body sis, you will still be beautiful. sad

Good talk. Something I am.instilling on my daughter. No one is saying you should be a nun. But dress up with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
But the picture is erotic na.. You can't be dressing like trash and still call yourself a church sister smiley

Does she expose her cleavage like that to church.

Ladies put some clothes on, the nudity is getting outta hand!!

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Smile4daddy(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2018
ednut1:
Ladies learn to cover ur self abeg. The obsession to trend self ehn
Covering themselves means u are equally advising dem to cover their glory, destiny, luck and stars bcz whatever gud I think they deserve/desired, can only comes thru opening of Boobs and pxxy hole.

So don't be a blockage to someone means of attraction.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
see as she b sef...woman body no dey too move me these days
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by nkemdi89(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Some men will masturbate over that picture now, and let her stop the hypocrisy, if she wants to enter the world in full, do it because you want to , don't be of double standard.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by brightalo17: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Amarabae:
Download some sense since you've lost the follow come one that God gave you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:

I love this kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Myself2(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Its not been honest , rather the correct spelling is being honest
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by kristana(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Aunty has Inferiority complex
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by ehissi(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
What the guy said was "Every man will have the same reaction", but what I think he meant to say was that, or better still it sounds like, "Every man will have the same Erection"....... undecided

The guy should just let the fine gal know say konji dey worry am, make she take am easy instead of hiding behind that everyman bullshit......... undecided

Or better yet, shut up your dirty stinking mouth and let everyman fend for himself, after all salvation is personal............. angry

Olodo Church Aburo.............. angry
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Ladycloud(f): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Amen my dear.
vivaciousvivi:

I tire o.
All her cleavage is completely exposed and her boobs are almost spilling out.
Plus what's the whole point with this so called Filter of a thing? People use it to appear more attractive and cover natural flaws.
Her using this picture only sends one message.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Church broda just codedly telling u he loves ur milk factories

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by ehissi(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:

My dear, some people are raised to be comfortable dressing that way, stop making hasty conclusions......ah ah undecided

The current norm of the day encourages certain lifestyle choices which reflects in certain wardrobe choices.

Even close examination of television characters or the simple doll babies that you used to play with as a little tata, or the cartoon characters like cinderella, wonder woman and other female superhero characters, barbie and co., are modelled in similar fashion.

It doesn't automatically mean that all who dress that way have esteem issues...... angry

If not, we might as well say that all of the great great great great. .......great grand Mama dem for your village that year whey open chest for backyard or for compound na low self esteem dey worry them too, abi?

Kilode
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by tpapi: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:
bar man, abeg give dat babe 3 very very chilled bottles of origin
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Eagleword14(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Attention seekers cool

A brother gave u an advice, its left for u to take d advice or continue to wallow in ur indecency. Why crying out loud

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" Prov 14:12

#Eagleword
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by tivta(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
This was how soapqueen uploaded her picture on her dp, exposing her boobs to all nairaland men to see.
Ladies like amarabae and soapqueen and that girl called marinee are very fond of doing this opening of part of their breast shiit.

It is not swag but the very height of irresponsibility, low self esteem and online stupidity.
opening of boobs won't make men respect you but will only attract perv and foolish guys to you all.

Why are you exposing the guys na? Lol
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by simplesearch: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2018
The Brother is just saying the obvious, As a church girl some level of decency is required from you at all times. That the Brother's observation and comment sound strange to you means you have been showing to your church member all along what you are not, as a result receiving respect and probably opportunities for Leadership you may be least deserving of, which in itself is hypocrisy. If you want to be your real self then start replicating your DP in real life even while going to church, that way everybody will know you for who you are and not what they think about you. Moreover People with double identity like you confuse many Brothers into a relationship they least bargain for by thinking they are getting marry to someone of same conviction only to start seeing a slay queen with a very strange manifestation after marriage, this kind of scenario is what usually causes friction in the home and often than not lead to divorce before the union is consolidated. The bottom line is that let people know you for who you are anywhere you may be, their opinion about you will no longer be based on hearsay or a fiction of their own imagination, but rather a true reflection of your person.

1 Like

Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Sharing screenshots of whatsapp conversations is the new comeback! Its high time i went off these messaging platforms. Back to SMS.
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by fortunechy(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Plz, next......mchteeeeew!!! how does it help remove Te lifeless one in power
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2018
If those unchurchy brothers rape the she-goat now, she'll be crying foul. Simple advice from a church brother to cover up your body, you don't understand abi!! rabbish!!
Re: Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' by MrPRevailer(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Nowadays prostitutes even go to churches where they feel very comfortable with the pastor's preaching.

One ex-prostitute said she has been going to a church and she never knew prostitution is a sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.