Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (7445 Views)

He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nickymezor(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Serves her right

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Dreyl(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rityonyi:
Op this is hilarious grin

Oops don't forget to send her this thread link so she can read our comments wink

Why should he do so
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IMPOSSIBLE, LAME, AND STUPĮD.
Get well soon grin
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by blaze2cool(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wait what does IOC mean? International oil company or what? I don't actually know because no one is talking about it so let me know if I am wrong and please kindly tell me so that next time I won't comment on a post like this grin grin grin
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

I met a lady on social media and we started getting closer, even exchanging love messages,
every morning she sends me love messages and greetings and I do the same.

We met like one week ago, just yesterday, She asked me where i work and I told her i am a school teacher.
All the messages she used to send me suddenly stopped, even the 'my dear' that she used to call me is no longer dear.

I did this on purpose, just to test if she will truly love me, and I am not a teacher, i work with one IOC.
Bro... japa! seems that's what I will be doing now!

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
blaze2cool:
Wait what does IOC mean? International oil company or what? I don't actually know because no one is talking about it so let me know if I am wrong and please kindly tell me so that next time I won't comment on a post like this grin grin grin

Baba na Teacher for pre nursery u wan implicate am ? grin grin
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Adiwana: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
You are a teacher and a Buhari fan and you still wonder why you can't get a chick?? Double wahala for dead body

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Painkila: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
You should have banged her pussy first,before exposing yourself.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Partnerbiz(f): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
My brother, why didn't you go for the girls that hawk bread or groundnut? They will love you more but you left them based on quality/standard.
You are as guilty as the babe that's ignoring you for being a teacher as you told her!
Any additional quality you want in a man or woman outside the person being a living being, it is no longer True Love.

Send me your number for free 50gb
lol
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Frankicent(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

I met a lady on social media and we started getting closer, even exchanging love messages,

We met like one week ago, just yesterday, She asked me where i work and I told her i am a school teacher.
All the messages she used to send me suddenly stopped, even the 'my dear' that she used to call me is no longer dear.

I did this on purpose, just to test if she will truly love me, and I am not a teacher, i work with one IOC.

like the way you test her... b4 I comment what's IOC... is your salary between 100k+

no offense I have reasons for asking.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by ImaIma1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
My brother, why didn't you go for the girls that hawk bread or groundnut? They will love you more but you left them based on quality/standard.
You are as guilty as the babe that's ignoring you for being a teacher as you told her!
Any additional quality you want in a man or woman outside the person being a living being, it is no longer True Love.

Lol...true talk. He won't date a pepper seller or a hardworking lady selling ugu or stockfish in the market. But he is bringing this lady up here to be bashed for what he is guilty of.

OP you try.

Oya NL guys do what you know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol...true talk. He won't date a pepper seller or a hardworking lady selling ugu or stockfish in the market. But he is bringing this lady up here to be bashed for what he is guilty of.

OP you try.

Oya NL guys do what you know how to do best.

madame whats wrong dating a pepper seller, She might be Exporting pepper to other African countries you know? Don't underestimate a paper seller wink
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by donmalcolm21(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Where's your sense of humour undecided

That shi was funny grin
Back up, the story wasn't funny rather the guy is truly a teacher.

The lady knows someone working with IOC without asking but the dude is trying to hide his pains

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
donmalcolm21:
Back up, the story wasn't funny rather the guy is truly a teacher.

The lady knows someone working with IOC without asking but the dude is trying to hide his pains

undecided
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by donmalcolm21(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

undecided
The dude is popular on politics section so I'm surprised when he started the IOC job

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

lol.. Girls ehn. It's good you put her to test first if not sorry would have bn your middle name.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by id4sho(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
ritylove:
where is the prove i aint buying this one
OP, somebody is interested
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
donmalcolm21:
The dude is popular on politics section so I'm surprised when he started the IOC job

You're right smiley
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
facts. No such thing as true love
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by donmalcolm21(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
LivingFree:

You're right smiley
Is it Smile or Spectranet you are using that you reply before my post submit
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by donmalcolm21(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
ednut1:
facts. No such thing as true love
If you be not experienced True Love then calm down and wait for your time because I experienced it and I can tell you that True Love is real
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
donmalcolm21:
If you be not experienced True Love then calm down and wait for your time because I experienced it and I can tell you that True Love is real
tell me more.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by thedondada(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Giovanotto:
Being Ugly doesn't mean you have to stay
indoors. Walk around people need to laugh

Savage man savage.

Lol

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by viceddy95(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Op whats her name
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Buharifan: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Frankicent:

like the way you test her... b4 I comment what's IOC... is your salary between 100k+

no offense I have reasons for asking.
IOC is International Oil Company be it Shell, chevron, agip etc
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by otipoju(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

Text her sorry youve not been able to reach her since. But you just came back from london and bought her some shoes ...that youll be around for two weeks before being gone for six months.

She will come and collect her shoes and you will add something on top.

What you decide to do after that is up to you.
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

So, you lied about yourself, and she didn't like you?
All you lil boys acting a fool, and throwing away your wives because you're to scared to take a leap of faith with someone. Scared you'll get hurt, or have your heart broken or your trust abused.

FYI: That's exactly what will happen but with a new twist, because that's the 'self fulfilled prophecy' in action. Believe in your own worth first, and then your own judgement.

Pick 1 with confidence instead of running through holes like community toilet paper, and getting all confused cause you can't remember what hole you came out of and what hole you're going in.

#PUNZ

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:

Keep it up,till you lose your future wife with that joke.
future wife Kwa... how? Who told you that?he is right for doing that.. you ladies that loves money so much .. you don't want to work only to become liability..
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Iamgrey5(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think you did the right thing
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
hahaas

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Skookum(m): 1:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Try nd knack her apako bf u japa grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Goes Naked In Remove All Your Clothes Challenge (Video) / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / Men: Between These Two Women, Who Would Get Married To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.