Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (7442 Views)

He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Buharifan: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2018
thanks fro your commmmbents
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Buharifan:
Hello,

I met a lady on social media and we started getting closer, even exchanging love messages,
every morning she sends me love messages and greetings and I do the same.

We met like one week ago, just yesterday, She asked me where i work and I told her i am a school teacher.
All the messages she used to send me suddenly stopped, even the 'my dear' that she used to call me is no longer dear.

I did this on purpose, just to test if she will truly love me, and I am not a teacher, i work with one IOC.

I would do the same thing..... IOC = Internet Only Conman
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by soviete(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2018
highqueen:

Keep it up,till you lose your future wife with that joke.
grin grin cheesy
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by Frankicent(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Buharifan:
IOC is International Oil Company be it Shell, chevron, agip etc

woow xo cool. can you connect me?
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by xtervaganza(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Giovanotto:
Dating a girl with a big head isn't a problem. The problem is, when she wants to lie on your chest, you will feel as if you are carrying the entire Manchester United problems. grin
grin grin grin grin grin

You're going to hell cheesy
Re: A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This by xtervaganza(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
Dating a thin guy isn't a problem, The problem is when you wake up to tribal marks on your face from sleeping on his chest. grin
took me few seconds to get the joke cheesy grin

Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death / Pregnant Mermaid Surface From The Water To Take Selfie - Video / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.