Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? (42694 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Heaven!!!! cheesy

But wait o, where she go dey for the weekend? angry
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
OneStep3:

With $400?.. What could you possibly buy?
So many things
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Food111: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
OneStep3:

Please I'm really in need of money I'm a final year student. Please help if you can I can verify my claim. Please
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by WetinConsignMe: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Blamtom:
I was the girl, I will f**k the hell out of any girl that spend the weekend with me.

I will hand their leg on the air & f**k her from one corner angle, while I use my left hand to press her b00bs & at the end I will tell her to go while I pocket the $400

I wish I was a boy grin

U lesbian?
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by budusky05(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
She will write me to come back home
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by abdulrazak07(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Blamtom:
I was the girl, I will f**k the hell out of any girl that spend the weekend with me.

I will hand their leg on the air & f**k her from one corner angle, while I use my left hand to press her b00bs & at the end I will tell her to go while I pocket the $400

I wish I was a boy grin

For u to have said ds... am sure u wish u could b handle like dat.

I pray ur guy will see ds post to take to correction on how to make u feel like a woman.
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by dingbang(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
It means she has cheated on me and wants me to cheat back.. I won't fall for such.. Will diss her
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by nkemjoe3888: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin time to run
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by savcy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'd simply reply by telling her that I live my best life with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by stanliwise(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
justscorchone:
I will buy a ps4 and pre order COD black op4 and buy fifa19 and spend the weekend indoors
Bro, you spoke my mind. Unlike all those boys chasing oloshos up and down as if it is the only source of pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Jejam: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'll go for my best crush and fu^k real hard
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Optional09: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
I will impregnate someone else
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Uglymugg: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
yomi007k:
smiley

Chewing gum

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Uglymugg: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
OneStep3:

I'm sure #100k NGN can't even buy a bag of pure water.

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by rickyboss333: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol, d dollar bills show that such sweet madness can only b tolerated by a white babe. abeg I love my Nigerian babe joor
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
A nigga once said:she leaving money for me to flex with is understandable but adding condom.Abeg o,na Bleep i come life for.mtwee all this girls sef sad
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
A nigga once said:she leaving money for me to flex with is understandable but adding that plenty condom.Abeg o,na say na me Bleep pass.mtwee all this girls sef sad
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by jmaxjohn(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
justscorchone:
I will buy a ps4 and pre order COD black op4 and buy fifa19 and spend the weekend indoors

Ma nigga
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
I guess she have other plans for the weekend too

1 Like

Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shinor ya! Oya lets go...... legbegbe loading.
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Despirado121(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Britishcoins:
My question now is, what will the lady do with this chewing gum?

Anyway if you are in telegram and you are not making cash from online business kindly contact me
grin
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Emycord: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
yomi007k:
kiss

$400 and some chewing gum...

She try. For this Buhari weather.
those are non-reusable/disposable adult baloon.
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Lucifer66(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Blamtom:

I wish I was a boy grin
Aunty let me do you like that.
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't take the bait! I'll take the money and go shopping, go see movies.
Hi
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Bobinovic: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
if this is true, there are two things involved, its either she is testing you or not. If she is testing you, na you go decide your fate but if she's not testing you then she is looking for a break for herself.
I know i can't take a pass on the money sha!
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Bobinovic: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
OneStep3:

Haba my guy $400, no be naira oh. For your life you don make $400 in a week?
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Lovelife433(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
yomi007k:
kiss

$400 and some chewing gum...

She try. For this Buhari weather.
animal na condom no bi chewing gum illitrate mugu.
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Gardihorla(f): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
When I reach the river I will think of how to cross
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Check the balloons wella. I'm very sure they have needle holes in em.
Re: Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? by okwabayi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mscheew. Affairs below the belt always intellectually tickle the African. Next thread, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.