Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? (28907 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
Samson told Delilah everything and look what happened ...

Were they husband and wife??

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by omooba969(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
It depends coz it's tricky.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Raalsalghul: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Not married, so how do you expect me to know
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Shampoo77: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Personally it is no. No matter how good your wife may be, there are one or two information you have to keep from her.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by 3plet: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Depends on the level commitment, cool cool. for some, they can for others, they can't.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Women are not meant to be with all info about their spouse. They will always mess things up at a point. If u must tell her everything Just wait until she endures ups and and down with you for minimum of 25yrs.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
You absolutely don’t have to but sometimes God reveals certain things to your wife that you may not have to even say a word he’s cool like that
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by kbbanj10(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
madridguy:
A real man don't say everything shocked
well said. A real man don't say everything. Yes!

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Ahsadjayce(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
undecided[quote][/quote]I think it depend on d husband dat's if he attend sch of stupidity...
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Chochovini: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2018
Its a no no no for me. What? Im I crazy or something? Apart from God Almighty, I dont think I can tell anybody on Earth or in my life EVERYTHING.
Now, this is a question to the OP “ Can a wife tell her husband EVERYTHING Answer that.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by chris31(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2018
Telling a woman everything is very risky coz when she gets angry she will use those things against u

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Ambassadors: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2018
If father Abraham had told his wife Sarah that God told him to go & sacrifice thier only child you can imagine what could have happened. Wisdom is profitable to direct us.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by ariyike87(f): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:
I am of the opinion that a man must try to be as honest as possible to his wife, but she does not need to know EVERYTHING. Right?
the Bible says "and two shall become one" ...
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by LANDLORD72: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2018
If your wife knows you have money her demand will increase so the best option don’t tell her everything

5 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by myself13: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Telling a woman everything is very risky coz when she gets angry she will use those things against u

^^^ In revenge as well as in love, a woman is more barbaric than any man could be.
When a leader reveals everything to his followers then what makes you a leader? as I presume a man by default and by nature is the head of the home.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by SocialJustice: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is pathetic, how can you think of your wife this way?
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Mhyketh(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
delilah wasn't samson's wife.
your wife becomes your confidant...

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Jeff50: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2018
: shocked tongue
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by samysmoothfresh: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Ceccylia:
Yeye dey smell angry

where?...................cos i no dey smell anything o

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Lawless101(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Never! My wife won't know everything about me. Women are naturally jealous, I can only allow my wife to know me 80%

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by blogforcashlab: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2018
As a christian, there's nothing wrong in sharing secrets with your wife. But if what you intend to share will become an issue for extended family discussion which will eventually break your peaceful relationship pls keep it to yourself. But if it will redeem your marriage pls share it.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Bahddo(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Never! Don't try it.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by myself13: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Christ whom I adore so much, though thats my business and I don't have to let you know about my "craps" never told his disciples or followers when exactly he is coming back.Why? in order for them to prove their timeless faithfulness and undivided loyalty towards him and not just serve Him or trust Him towards when the time is right.
If he had told His disciples everything including the actual time of his coming, Christianity would have been much more a shadow of itself than what it is today.

To keep two souls bonded, there is need for these necessary uncertainties; suspense, surprises, mystery and unpredictability.As human wants are insatiable, these variations and constant development or changes keeps the mind occupied, anticipating, desiring and ultimately stuck(glued) upon another.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 30, 2018
only if she cook a good soup... cheesy
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Lawless101:
Never! My wife won't know everything about me. Women are naturally jealous, I can only allow my wife to know me 80%

i tell u

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by otherway: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:
I am of the opinion that a man must try to be as honest as possible to his wife, but she does not need to know EVERYTHING. Right?

Women love lies so don't ever tell a woman everything.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by OyinO: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2018
HELL NOOOOO!!!!
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by iamnavy1: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Issa no no
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by OyinO: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2018
myself13:
Christ whom I adore so much, though thats my business and I don't have to let you know about my "craps" never told his disciples or followers when exactly he is coming back.Why? in order for them to prove their timeless faithfulness and undivided loyalty towards him and not just serve Him or trust Him towards when the time is right.
If he had told His disciples everything including the actual time of his coming, Christianity would have been much more a shadow of itself than what it is today.

To keep two souls bonded, there is need for these necessary uncertainties; suspense, surprises, mystery and unpredictability.As human wants are insatiable, these variations and constant development or changes keeps the mind occupied, anticipating, desiring and ultimately stuck(glued) upon another.

No Christ is coming anywhere. And even if he is coming, he will not come for Nigerians and the Black Race because they don't look like him - a colonial Lord and God of dumb Black people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.