Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? (28910 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2018
That's risky...
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by myself13: 1:44am On Sep 30, 2018
OyinO:

No Christ is coming anywhere. And even if he is coming, he will not come for Nigerians and the Black Race because they don't look like him - a colonial Lord and God of dumb Black people.

If you read my post with a discerning mind, unbiased and sentient spirit, and a modicum of sensibility, you wouldn't have need of quoting me or quoting me out of context.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by MicroBox: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2018
No
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by xtervaganza(m): 1:56am On Sep 30, 2018
If she's a good woman, yes, you have to tell her everything.

But if she's a snake and you don't trust her it's better to keep your cards to your chest
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by JediB(f): 1:57am On Sep 30, 2018
There is a time for everything, so also there is a time to tell a woman (and eveeyone) something, a time to tell a few, a time for more and a time for EVERYTHING... it is about trust...a woman who has no future with you has no business beyond the sweet nothings ( cause that is what they are) that prelude coitus... however, a woman who has been through hell and high water, lied for you, took a fall for you, aborted for you, had kids for you, lived with you from youth till grey hairs... now you re old and cannot tell her EVERYTHING? Well, when you pass on, and those greedy brothers waiting for you to die, come, they will take EVERYTHING YOU DID NOT TELL HER!
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:
I am of the opinion that a man must try to be as honest as possible to his wife, but she does not need to know EVERYTHING. Right?

It depends on your definition of "Everything".

Of course, there are those perky stuffs - and all of your stubborn stunts you dare not talk about. If you know you know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by InvertedHammer: 2:04am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:
I am of the opinion that a man must try to be as honest as possible to his wife, but she does not need to know EVERYTHING. Right?
/

Define "everything".

/
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Alirem:
Actually, a man should know what to say and what not to. Be honest but at the same time, use your head

WTH?! You mean you've been fvcking around with her mom?

grin
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
grin grin

Communication is one of the keys to a happy marriage, but you must always remember that quality matters more than quantity. It's the value of what you tell your wife that matters and not the volume. Also try to avoid telling her stuff that might lead to an argument...

grin
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
So you expect me to tell her when I conclude on using her for money rituals

grin grin
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Ugosample(m): 2:19am On Sep 30, 2018
no straight forward answer to this
But what I do know is that you should tell her what she NEEDS to know
Others should be at your discretion
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Lexusgs430: 2:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:

What about his girlfriends, should he also tell her ?
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by wink2015(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Fiducia:
Every marriage is unique, partners different, relationships different!

Some men can trust their wives with very sensitive information and nothing happens, probably because of the level of understanding they share with their wives, or because of the kind of women they married.

Some women will keep making reference to a mistake you made in the past and continually use it against you.

Some others are just not understanding
Tell them, WAR
Keep it from them, they find out, WAR

Its simple, know your partner, stick to what works for you

Nice contributions.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by positivethought: 2:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Yes you are right,it's only a foolish man who is been lead n control by sexual list that would reveal everything to his wife,one needs caution, deep reflections n analysis before divulging certain information not just to a wife but anybody at all.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:

She only needs to know what's necessary, Man must have his secrets, don't make the mistake of showing ur hand completely due to flimsy excuses like Love or sex climax
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by AndLeo(m): 3:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Define everything. Does it include that am eyeing a girl down the street?
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by almarthins(m): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
What's the point of marrying her if you cant tell her everything, two becomes one in everything.

Some of ladies can't handle certain information. It is best to keep some secret until she is ready. Some women are still girls.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Okeikpu(m): 3:42am On Sep 30, 2018
I hear you
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Okeikpu(m): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2018
sinaj:
Thats if she cant keep secrets
Can u keep a secret
Cos I'm ready to tell u everything grin
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by sexdoll: 3:51am On Sep 30, 2018
I wouldn't.

so I don't advise it.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by afroxyz: 4:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Tonymario58:
If she can be as sincere as the current German Chancellor who described herself thus:

Near the end of her studies, Merkel sought an assistant professorship at an engineering school. As a condition for getting the job, Merkel was told she would need to agree to report on her colleagues to officers of the Ministry for State Security (Stasi). Merkel declined, using the excuse that she could not keep secrets well enough to be an effective spy.

And she is now the German Chancellor

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by greatman247(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2018
cooldipo:
It varies from couple to couple..... If they are best friend..... No qualms but if not be very careful angry

It does not vary at all. Thou shall not tell everything to your partner. Release little and keep the rest to yourself else she will use it against you later.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by djbussy(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Even God will never tell a woman everything, that was why he first created man before a woman.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Shelumiel: 4:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Mhyketh:

delilah wasn't samson's wife.
your wife becomes your confidant...
Adam told Eve everything ...and what happened ? A woman cannot be trusted.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Shelumiel: 4:30am On Sep 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
This is pathetic, how can you think of your wife this way?
Oga, there is nothing wrong in thinking this way . Except you are the who would enjoys thinking with his manhood .
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Shelumiel: 4:32am On Sep 30, 2018
MostSoughtAfte:

Were they husband and wife??
I should look for a husband and wife scenario? Okay , how about Adam and Eve...what happened? Mtchww
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Shelumiel: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2018
thatigboman:
thats a fable. Talk reality
My Bible is my reality. What is yours ? Is it atheism ?
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by opribo(m): 4:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Ues, its supposed to be so but some eives are in short....
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by drehdinho(m): 4:58am On Sep 30, 2018
Reasons not to tell your wife everything are as follow: Judicial separation, Divorce, and alimony.

Recent case study- Tiger Wood.
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by andyzoga: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2018
Imagine Abraham telling Sarah how God asked him to go kill her only son. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.