Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (124149 Views)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by WetinConsignMe: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you

I need someone like u urgently. I'm tired of being disturbed to make my contribution.

5 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Mexyz(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Willexmania:

Miss troll , i'm angry because you used the word "idiot".

I Don't Give A fvck about your Gold Digging Instincts.

(p.s - I'm Worth billions - i own companies)

even with all my money , i know true love always comes first and i always run away from gold diggers like you.
Sir, this young man just need a job. Help Sir
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by kaycee125: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have someone for you.
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
you come from old moiney?
WetinConsignMe:

I need someone like u urgently. I'm tired of being disturbed to make my contribution.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
who shocked
kaycee125:
I have someone for you.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
House that I Can build with cardboard
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
when it comes to white people,they are not wasteful abi undecided inferiority complex don chop your brain

Look around you fool.. This ain't about inferiority complex. It is the fact... Blacks are wasteful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Money is good.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by PROFdanmike(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
broke boy I only talk to old moiney guysss why my preference come pain you like this na same way you might want big yansh or boobs is the same way I want old moiney no need to be upset
look at this smelling pussy maggot..u think i HV that kinda fucking time for yu..stupid nyashy gay
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by sukerefakere(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
i like your courage killabeauty...
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by bejick(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:

With this your fugly and old face. Abegiiii
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Papa God I need this money, no let me go make the same mistake wey I make last year wey no work for me...
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by WetinConsignMe: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
you come from old moiney?

Of course. PM me. I need you
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by dfrost: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
God I still dey here dey wait for you o, because of you, I no dey fornicate and lie again, I have even stopped making comments on nairaland the forum of sinners, so please answer my prayers too biko

I don die wake up again. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by kaycee125: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
The son of the owner of Efab estate and all TopRank hotels in Nigeria.
KillaBeauty:
who shocked
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
but god why are these angry broke guys attacking me now? is it a crime to love old moiney? don't they know the value of sweet things? is it my fault they don't hav nd would never have old moiney? embarassed gold pls dash them one sweet thunder each on my behalf
PROFdanmike:
look at this smelling pussy maggot..u think i HV that kinda fucking time for yu..stupid nyashy gay
bejick:

With this your fugly and old face. Abegiiii

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
how much is he worth? shocked and is he single and ready to settle with a sweet youngling that'll give him zero to little wahala shocked
kaycee125:
The son of the owner of Efab estate and all TopRank hotels in Nigeria.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
sharrap you liar you don't have old moiney no nairaland guy can have old moiney and if they do,theyd never broadcast it embarassed
WetinConsignMe:

Of course. PM me. I need you
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by CheapDataGuy: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
one poverty bastard will come here and start saying vanity undecided
Vanity upon vanity.
We came to this world with nothing so shall we go back with nothing
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by kaycee125: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
He has a Rolls Royce and is heir to a multi billion naira empire (he is an only son). add him on facebook for starters
KillaBeauty:
how much is he worth? shocked and is he single and ready to settle with a sweet youngling that'll give him zero to little wahala shocked
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by oochi123(f): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
God! One day person go die leave all this things.. Enjoy while you are still living.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by WetinConsignMe: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
sharrap you liar you don't have old moiney no nairaland guy can have old moiney and if they do,theyd never broadcast it embarassed

Old money, new money, what's the difference. Money is money and I have tons of it. Just do your part
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
If anyone has been reading my diary
This is the kind of wealth I pray for but unfortunately, these gifts have their own special curses both in life and hereafter. God don't play at all.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Techcrunchng(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
ugly thing, this how you gonna rot in your dad's mud house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by otherway: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'm happy for him but the big question is,"DOES HE HAVE A MANSION IN HEAVEN?"

cos he will surely die one day and leave all these.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by MENTORCH(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
This money is too much, I just hope he is 100 percent clean.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
don't talk to me if you don't have old moiney angry
Techcrunchng:
ugly thing, this how you gonna rot in your dad's mud house cheesy
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
sorry I only want old moiney
WetinConsignMe:

Old money, new money, what's the difference. Money is money and I have tons of it. Just do your part
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by MENTORCH(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
222Martins:
grin grin grin Old Money is always silent, but new money, just like an empty vessel makes the most noise. Old money do not need to trumpet their success on IG,......Why should they?? Who social validation help? Till today, no one has a photo of Dangote's personal residence interior and even exterior. Same as other old money bags... Unlike the new school Lekki based peeps. Thank God i learnt well from my mentor.

People are just different,who told you this man isn’t old money. Do you know how many years ago he started his business. His father wasn’t poor either.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
im not on facebook sad
kaycee125:
He has a Rolls Royce and is heir to a multi billion naira empire (he is an only son). add him on facebook for starters
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by kaycee125: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
That would have been the best bet. Sorry
KillaBeauty:
im not on facebook sad
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Spatta: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
The saddest part of living is the fact that you will leave all your Labor to one who may not be as prudent as you are

the Case of ABIOLA'S Son comes to mind

Arugun

Every man is acquiring everything for another

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.