Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (123306 Views)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by CHoccolaTE: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
my sister they're just foolish. they can open their putrid mouth to request for girls with monster yansh plus a million other specs but me that I have only one requirement for a potential bae, they're frothing like rabid dogs. broke boiz and their anger issues sha

Don't worry, find a nice rich guy to spoil you and make your life easy.
These broke frustrated people will not even appreciate you if you stay with them when they are poor.
Just see their nonsense mentality in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4613502/opinion-it-wrong-reward-lady

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Techcrunchng(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
don't talk to me if you don't have old moiney angry
ain't got no time for gold diggers.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
THIS IS BASTARD MONEY AND I HEARD SOME BASTARDS ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR MONEY �
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
THIS IS BASTARD MONEY AND I HEARD SOME BASTARDS ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR MONEY .
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by foreshore(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man was left stunned after visiting the mansion of his friend whose father is a billionaire in Lagos. The multi-billion naira mansion belongs to Nigerian philanthropist and estate mogul, Sir Olu Okeowo, located in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos state.

This trending video was recorded by a friend of Okeowo's son based in the UK , who was visiting the house for the first time.

In this video, the son (guy without a shirt on) seemed to have avoided the camera but, his “hype-man” brought a twist of fun with his jokes while taking the visitor round the house.

The mansion named, Palacio De Okeowo, is a three-floor Victorian building overlooking the sea. It was gathered that the mansion which is reportedly valued at $12 million was completed in a period of eleven months.

Palacio De Okeowo stands on five acres of land reportedly worth $3 million. It also claims 5,000 square metres of the sea that was sand-filled to situate the mansion’s swimming pool and other leisure areas on the land. It also includes a helipad, a jetty, basketball and tennis courts and chapel.

Olu Okeowo is not only a noted real estate billionaire, he is also popularly known for his eye-whopping car collection. Do you know that the total value of Olu Okeowo cars are around ₦2 billion, if not more.

His latest Rolls-Royce was bought late last year to commemorate the completion of his new 16-bedroom palace. It is said that the garage that keeps Sir Olu Okeowo’s colony of Rolls-Royce is fully air-conditioned..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/billionaire-sir-olu-okeowos-mansion-in-ikoyi-area-of-lagos.html

Did you say the " garage is fully air conditioned"?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cannonleo:
i will never agree with you politically but on this i agree with you.

Old money
Everything in life is not about politics our guy!
Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Worked with him twice....famzed with his cars that year lol

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Fitbillionairep: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you
the type we sacrifice to olocombriba
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Maski87: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wonder if them have vacancy for boi boi,make I go apply
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Abcruz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man was left stunned after visiting the mansion of his friend whose father is a billionaire in Lagos. The multi-billion naira mansion belongs to Nigerian philanthropist and estate mogul, Sir Olu Okeowo, located in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos state.

This trending video was recorded by a friend of Okeowo's son based in the UK , who was visiting the house for the first time.

In this video, the son (guy without a shirt on) seemed to have avoided the camera but, his “hype-man” brought a twist of fun with his jokes while taking the visitor round the house.

The mansion named, Palacio De Okeowo, is a three-floor Victorian building overlooking the sea. It was gathered that the mansion which is reportedly valued at $12 million was completed in a period of eleven months.

Palacio De Okeowo stands on five acres of land reportedly worth $3 million. It also claims 5,000 square metres of the sea that was sand-filled to situate the mansion’s swimming pool and other leisure areas on the land. It also includes a helipad, a jetty, basketball and tennis courts and chapel.

Olu Okeowo is not only a noted real estate billionaire, he is also popularly known for his eye-whopping car collection. Do you know that the total value of Olu Okeowo cars are around ₦2 billion, if not more.

His latest Rolls-Royce was bought late last year to commemorate the completion of his new 16-bedroom palace. It is said that the garage that keeps Sir Olu Okeowo’s colony of Rolls-Royce is fully air-conditioned..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/billionaire-sir-olu-okeowos-mansion-in-ikoyi-area-of-lagos.html

Hear the word of the sovereign Lord O inhabitants of the earth:

"Will you keep on reigning because you out do others in your use of money?
For neither a crown nor wealth can last for all generations but seek Holiness and Righteousness that does not perish."
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you
Ashawo go work, your mate they ride luxus and Camry you they here dey fool your life, go marry angry

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kinikini:
Does he wants to go into politics? Why the publicity stunt ? Na when dem wan use money to bully into politics and positions, dem dey do dis kin stunt.

quote author=BoneBlogger post=71644268]A man was left stunned after visiting the mansion of his friend whose father is a billionaire in Lagos. The multi-billion naira mansion belongs to Nigerian philanthropist and estate mogul, Sir Olu Okeowo, located in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos state.

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by bejick(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
but god why are these angry broke guys attacking me now? is it a crime to love old moiney? don't they know the value of sweet things? is it my fault they don't hav nd would never have old moiney? embarassed gold pls dash them one sweet thunder each on my behalf

with your English it shows it is only one thing that your can bring
to table just the sex cos your brain is full of shampoo and relaxer.

you are so cripple that you cannot work, and knowing you come out from
a very poor family.

Go get a life my so they will not use you as sacrifice to keep the money coming.

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by bejick(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Worked with him twice....famzed with his cars that year lol

pls explain better what kind of work pls, dont be angry ooo
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
bejick:

pls explain better what kind of work pls, dont be angry ooo
Hostess lol for His Birthday thanksgiving and second, for New year's thanksgiving celebration.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by bejick(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Hostess lol for His Birthday thanksgiving and second, for New year's thanksgiving celebration.

hookay, my mind wanted to wonder away but it is fine now.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by seangy4konji: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pray I see big money oooo.

Nigeria ajuat deh hard er everyday
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos top real estate destination for investors. Just a click away from you, to all potential individuals home and abroad.

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Fighter01: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Mini flat for rent along Abule Egba Road
Total Package 300k

Very Spacious
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Bamidey: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
oochi123:
God! One day person go die leave all this things.. Enjoy while you are still living.
Can we enjoy this life together?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by oochi123(f): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bamidey:

Can we enjoy this life together?
lol
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos top real estate destination for investors. Just a click away from you, to all potential individuals home and abroad.

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Bamidey: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2018
oochi123:
lol
I'm serious about this hun' wink
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by oochi123(f): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Bamidey:

I'm serious about this hun' wink
...I hear you
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Bamidey: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
oochi123:
...I hear you
Should I involve?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by oochi123(f): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bamidey:

Should I involve?
..what are you involving?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Bamidey: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
oochi123:
..what are you involving?
Me and you. We can go private if you don't mind wink
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by oochi123(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bamidey:

Me and you. We can go private if you don't mind wink
..Oh!
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2018

no worry am very sure your head will be very good reture this ember time no be cos
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Bamidey: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
oochi123:
..Oh!
You say?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by oochi123(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bamidey:

You say?
bamidey Abeg leave me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.