Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,308 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (124154 Views)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by shugabasbn: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
one poverty bastard will come here and start saying vanity undecided

Not really bn poverty but is it pure undiluted true. And also capitally written in the Bible that acquiring of worldly things it is Vanity upon vanity.
So bro, if Lagoon is not waiting age and time is waiting and the patient one which is death is waiting.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Azam101: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Money has nofin to do with religion !
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2018
I will have one of these stately homes.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by statusquoante: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:

The Bible says so.
Nobody dead or alive can be as rich as King Solomon of Isreal who declared it all as vanity.
Go and buy sense!

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by MJBOLT: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2018
tell that trash to your pastor with exotic cars and private jets

statusquoante:
The Bible says so.
Nobody dead or alive can be as rich as King Solomon of Isreal who declared it all as vanity.
Go and buy sense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by statusquoante: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:

My pastor is neither Jesus, my Saviour, nor my God.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Wait till shilo 2030

By then a all men na men
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by dnawah(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
grin grin grin

oya na,go to the devil's work SHOP.let see the what you'll get there.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by jbtobsyn(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
Dem dey craze ni. Their fucking G.O and pastors get private jet but na foolish ones like them that will start calling wealth vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by jbtobsyn(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:

They should tell that to their Adeboye or Oyedepo.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by emperorblog(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2018
222Martins:
grin grin grin Old Money is always silent, but new money, just like an empty vessel makes the most noise. Old money do not need to trumpet their success on IG,......Why should they?? Who social validation help? Till today, no one has a photo of Dangote's personal residence interior and even exterior. Same as other old money bags... Unlike the new school Lekki based peeps. Thank God i learnt well from my mentor.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Imaging if Airforce1 was the one in that mansion we won't hear word in Nairaland. empty container makes alot of noise.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2018
tamethem:

American Celebrity homes, I wonder if you know that 70% of American celebrities are blacks or mixed race that they still regard as blacks. Sports, Music. TV shows name it.

Something is wrong with the black man!

Can you see how guys are lamenting here, "Oluwa pick my call" "Jesu GBA mii" Ye mo GBE.
all because of the wealth display of someone. And this is the kind of things they see that makes the go do Yahoo plus and start to eat poopoo.

Infact with this thread of tonight, I'm afraid one.of these guys lamenting will commit tomorrow and start eating poo with bread.

Lol �

If you kill yourself for money, na your life.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by blacq2009(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
Life just get as he be. 3 Million Obama for land alone tongue

30K Obama is all I need presently to fix many things concerning my life shocked
Your comment touched me. As I was reading, the thought "perhaps, someone needs a paltry amount somewhere to fix something urgent..." was on my mind. Allah will provide, bro.

"wa bashiri suabirin

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by movetoca: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you
First thing I rushed to check was your profile picture. I wanted to confirm how poverty has rounded your neck like collar.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
movetoca:

First thing I rushed to check was your profile picture. I wanted to confirm how poverty has rounded your neck like collar.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by akoaki(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Randyhot:
That's good money.

It is a waste of good money.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by movetoca: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
God I still dey here dey wait for you o, because of you, I no dey fornicate and lie again, I have even stopped making comments on nairaland the forum of sinners, so please answer my prayers too biko
God said you should change your moniker from enemyofprogress to friendofprogress before He will bless you. The Man of God has spoken.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by anselm791(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you

amen sister may you find them or die trying.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
did I tell you that I'm poor abeg carry your poverty stricken wretchedness out of my mentions Biko. I'm only a set girl looking for a guy that's even more set. old money guy to be precise that'd kill me with enjoyment. if e pain you, kill yasef cheesy poor or average or comfortable man can never be my portion! I reject it for my generation and enemies embarassed old money guy or nothing
See this mumu, a guy with a bright life and future would not even settle down with a dog like you, gold digger, use-and-dump, old men fairly used hoe grin. God forbid!!! Marriage and settling down is more than a sex-doll, a lot of rotten destiny olosho wey set big time. Even better to marry a village girl which is a real woman you can have a great life with than a confused bitchee who doesn't have life. You get all the money but you look at the money and cry when all your value or respect of womanhood has being stripped from you just because you wan buy iphoneX. Gold digger like you, i trust men, no man is dull, no rich guy will even settle down for a bore-hole gold digger, everyone wants a reasonable valuable woman as wife. Bore-hole gold diggers like you are just use and dump. Most people like you eventually end up with the worst guys in the society or you remain high class single-mother olosho for life.grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
calm down son, no need for violence. I couldn't read past the first line of whatever you typed, you're so choked by anger and jealousy that id marry into old money while you'd continue to wallow in penurysad don't worry ill dash you some thousands of Naira when I achieve my aim. old money is the way forward! say no to struggling and comfortable guysssss
Gratefulheart1:

See this mumu, a guy with a bright life and future would not even settle down with a dog like you, gold digger, use-and-dump, old men fairly used hoe grin. God forbid!!! Marriage and settling down is more than a sex-doll, a lot of rotten destiny olosho wey set big time. Even better to marry a village girl which is a real woman you can have a great life with than a confused bitchee who doesn't have life. You get all the money but you look at the money and cry when all your value or respect of womanhood has being stripped from you just because you wan buy iphoneX. Gold digger like you, i trust men, no man is dull, no rich guy will even settle down for a bore-hole gold digger, everyone wants a reasonable valuable woman as wife. Bore-hole gold diggers like you are just use and dump. Most people like you eventually end up with the worst guys in the society or you remain high class single-mother olosho for life.grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Oh lord bless me too, if not all of this at least half.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Aameen. Jazakalahu Khairan.

blacq2009:

Your comment touched me. As I was reading, the thought "perhaps, someone needs a paltry amount somewhere to fix something urgent..." was on my mind. Allah will provide, bro.

"wa bashiri suabirin
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
calm down son, no need for violence. I couldn't read past the first line of whatever you typed, you're so choked by anger and jealousy that id marry into old money while you'd continue to wallow in penurysad don't worry ill dash you some thousands of Naira when I achieve my aim. old money is the way forward! say no to struggling and comfortable guysssss
Angry and jealous for what? I'm i a fellow woman like you who is doing competition with you to also marry an old rich man? ur thinking sef low some how grin, no wonder you dey find ready-made rich old man. I was and i'm still only telling you where you'll end with this your mentality, so that later in the future you wouldn't be surprised where you find yourself. You will remember my words one day. It's not good to have low thinking, better go and ask ur mentors who thought like you in the past, most of them are now with one poor guy, some have being divorced and replaced with real women while others are single mothers doing oloshos about grin grin. Why are some women so low in reasoning? You go learn yourself now, i no need tell you anything againgrin grin.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
don't hate the playa hate the game embarassed
I'm not hating on you, I'm only making sure you're ready for the task ahead or you're just being wishful?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Horus(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssmblX9Ed1k

Olu Okeowo's House in Ikoyi Lagos state
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by emmychina: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2018
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by songzDaniel01(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
don't go nd hustle gold digger
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Cannonleo(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2018
post=71645390:
It is good to have money mehn....

We will say it again..... It is good to have money mehn!!

See silent Billionaire, and some people that do not worth 1% of only the plot of land of time Okeowo will be wearing bling bling and disturbing the peace of the cyberspace!

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!
i will never agree with you politically but on this i agree with you.

Old money

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by grandstar(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2018
222Martins:
grin grin grin Old Money is always silent, but new money, just like an empty vessel makes the most noise. Old money do not need to trumpet their success on IG,......Why should they?? Who social validation help? Till today, no one has a photo of Dangote's personal residence interior and even exterior. Same as other old money bags... Unlike the new school Lekki based peeps. Thank God i learnt well from my mentor.

You're saying Okeowo is nouveau riche? grin
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Torontoparrot(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
how much do you have in ur own account
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by mkoabiola: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2018
This is a mansion

His house was used for a part that can accommodate 5,000 guest n I was wondering who could own this mansion on BISCON TV

Only God know d kind real estate ds man de do

Vanity upon vanity

Make I gt d money 1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.