Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos (123252 Views)

Olu Okeowo's Property Demolished By Lagos Government (Pics, Video) / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Bahddo(m): 1:03am On Sep 30, 2018
omooba969:

Which one be Obama again? Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
dollars na. It's easy to tell from the way he wrote it.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by rukoyah42(f): 1:04am On Sep 30, 2018
chai shocked
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by otherway: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2018
playboy19:

I pray he truly does have Jesus, cos having a church or a chapel in your house doesn't mean you have Him. There's nothing as sweet as enjoying on earth and reigning and enjoying with Him in Heaven too.

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Jman06(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you
Ever heard about Alakija Na woman like you o, and she hustled to make her own money!

Even little Regina Daniels na small girl wey you senior.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Ignyte(m): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2018
222Martins:
grin grin grin Old Money is always silent, but new money, just like an empty vessel makes the most noise. Old money do not need to trumpet their success on IG,......Why should they?? Who social validation help? Till today, no one has a photo of Dangote's personal residence interior and even exterior. Same as other old money bags... Unlike the new school Lekki based peeps. Thank God i learnt well from my mentor.

Are you sure there is no photo of Dangote's $30m Abuja Residence? Because they're online. Google can help.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Ignyte:

Are you sure there is no photo of Dangote's $30m Abuja Residence? Because they're online. Google can help.

Thats park veiw..those tall buildings is on banana island were i reside

3 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Volcano12(f): 1:46am On Sep 30, 2018
pejuakinab:
I and you will get there if u believe
Amen
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Kollysmith(m): 2:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Father Lord answer my prayers............... SIlent money is all I ask for.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by iamnavy1: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2018
grin Wonder they say shall not ends
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Kinikini: 3:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Does he wants to go into politics? Why the publicity stunt ? Na when dem wan use money to bully into politics and positions, dem dey do dis kin stunt.

quote author=BoneBlogger post=71644268]A man was left stunned after visiting the mansion of his friend whose father is a billionaire in Lagos. The multi-billion naira mansion belongs to Nigerian philanthropist and estate mogul, Sir Olu Okeowo, located in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos state.

This trending video was recorded by a friend of Okeowo's son based in the UK , who was visiting the house for the first time.

In this video, the son (guy without a shirt on) seemed to have avoided the camera but, his “hype-man” brought a twist of fun with his jokes while taking the visitor round the house.

The mansion named, Palacio De Okeowo, is a three-floor Victorian building overlooking the sea. It was gathered that the mansion which is reportedly valued at $12 million was completed in a period of eleven months.

Palacio De Okeowo stands on five acres of land reportedly worth $3 million. It also claims 5,000 square metres of the sea that was sand-filled to situate the mansion’s swimming pool and other leisure areas on the land. It also includes a helipad, a jetty, basketball and tennis courts and chapel.

Olu Okeowo is not only a noted real estate billionaire, he is also popularly known for his eye-whopping car collection. Do you know that the total value of Olu Okeowo cars are around ₦2 billion, if not more.

His latest Rolls-Royce was bought late last year to commemorate the completion of his new 16-bedroom palace. It is said that the garage that keeps Sir Olu Okeowo’s colony of Rolls-Royce is fully air-conditioned..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/billionaire-sir-olu-okeowos-mansion-in-ikoyi-area-of-lagos.html[/quote]
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by 23Tunde45(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you

What if the guy has 29 million?

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by rock003: 3:14am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:

You will repent from this folly when you reach 35 and still single. Then you will see comfortable and just -doing-okay man as the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 3:18am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
post ur picture and let see if you're qualify to be a house help for ajegunle guys sef

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by olaremint(m): 3:27am On Sep 30, 2018
vanity upon vanity, u need a car to move around, u need a house to sleep. build fifty mansions, u cannot sleep in all at the same me, if you have a mansion with 100 rooms, u will only sleep in one room there and occupy little space in the room. if u have 500 cars u will only drive one at a time and occupy a seat. meaningless acquisition of wealth is what making nigeria a case study for the world.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Why can't you be rich by yourself? why do women see themselves as poor beings only looking for rich men to marry? Very lazy gender! Small time now you'll be claiming feminism yet you show you're inferior to men all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by kolaaderin: 3:38am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Will you manage me with my $29m, hopefully to get to your target before the end of next month or should i wait to approach you by then. But i Hope I wouldn't have changed my mind by then.

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Empiree: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
grin grin grin

if CANCER gets you, you will know now now that money doesn't buy happiness grin
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by madridguy(m): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2018
No I don't have.

FarahAideed:

You mean you don't have 30k USD of your own?
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by CHoccolaTE: 3:59am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:

Amen, don't mind these broke boys quoting you to insult you, if any billionaire girl comes to propose marriage to them they will not think twice before accepting but they want women to settle for poor men and set low standards for themselves.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:03am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:

I sincerely hope you are kidding. If you've ever been around even a little bit of money, you'll know that it doesn't buy happiness in any form. All the rich people I've known are very f..d up.
Don't pray for this your desire to be answered.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by RexEmmyGee: 4:18am On Sep 30, 2018
222Martins:
grin grin grin Old Money is always silent, but new money, just like an empty vessel makes the most noise. Old money do not need to trumpet their success on IG,......Why should they?? Who social validation help? Till today, no one has a photo of Dangote's personal residence interior and even exterior. Same as other old money bags... Unlike the new school Lekki based peeps. Thank God i learnt well from my mentor.
oga I need mentor o
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by jhubril(m): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Truth is most people will eventually die POOR and EXTREMELY POOR . But the cult worship of WEALTH will continue long after and ever after.

1 Like

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by connect14: 5:05am On Sep 30, 2018
tamethem:

Your sense is priceless!

Something is wrong with the black man. Have you seen May Weather display Raw Cash upandan before, Wearing almost 12 pieces of Chains at the same time. Fleet of Cars that he might not ride 20 times each before he dies.

Why did guys like Tyson become broke again. Black man will always be a black man whether , Nigerian, Ganian or American.

This man's wealth no reach Half of Bill Gates own or half of that small boy Zukerbarg but you will need to see the houses of those mentioned. They are not wasteful, arrogant or flamboyant. Instead using their wealth for the good of humanity, Polio vaccines, Aids drugs, Malaria Eradication, River Blindness, Water Projects .etc

And funny enough all these aids are being done for Africa. While the few that are rich among the same Africans amass wealth to oppresse the less privilege.

I was in SA in 2010 and a Nigerian at the hotel I stayed took me round Jo'burg. We got to a Big building where an NGO feeds homeless ppl everyday. I mean every blessed day. Two Meals for all. Anyone who is not homeless but do not have food to eat is free to come also. These NGOs are funded by People like Bill Gates and Zukaberg. But is there anything like that in Naija.

If Dangote, Otedola, Glo guy, and the likes of silent billionaires like this Okeowo should team up, we will have such Buildings in every state of the federation catering for the less privilrdge.

Well all said and done, it his money his cars ,his house his problem. Let him enjoy and goodluck to him.

And anyone quoting me should be very civil because everyone has right to his opinion or else I.will make sure we are both banned by the mods. grin

07 mate. Check worth of bill and Mark's house below. Let's all stop this attitude of bringing our race down. Yes we have our flaw and all but still.....the whites are not perfect.

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Guestlander: 5:17am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
broke boy I only talk to old moiney guysss why my preference come pain you like this na same way you might want big yansh or boobs is the same way I want old moiney no need to be upset

I agree with you joor. Why can't you want old money? The bigger question is whether old money wants you or not.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by noahnaira: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2018
I love this type of vanity
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by awoluyi(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2018
seunjungle1:
God is awesome! HE owns riches! Nothing HE cannot do! He brought money out of fish mouth through His only begotten Son CHRIST. This testimony alone shewed that there's nothing impossible for you and that you owns riches.

Pls, Christ my Lord and my personal Saviour give me riches...I don't want to remain poor...as am off to bed this night Oh God, let my tomorrow be awesome and richly...amen in Jesus mighty name!

The primary work Christ has done for you is all about the salvation of your soul. I am waiting to see how "Your personal Saviour will give you riches." This a typical prayer point of an idle African Christian year in, year out forgetting the unfailing promise of God saying, "I will bless the work of your hands." Prayer alone will definitely not make you rich, it has to be combined with working smartly and diligently. I believe that is what Olu Okeowo did, so if you want to be like him please copy him.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by romenna: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Life no balance
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2018
It doesn't matter. one must surely want me by hook or by crook
Guestlander:

I agree with you joor. Why can't you want old money? The bigger question is whether old money wants you or not.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2018
my sister they're just foolish. they can open their putrid mouth to request for girls with monster yansh plus a million other specs but me that I have only one requirement for a potential bae, they're frothing like rabid dogs. broke boiz and their anger issues sha
CHoccolaTE:

Amen, don't mind these broke boys quoting you to insult you, if any billionaire girl comes to propose marriage to them they will not think twice before accepting but they want women to settle for poor men and set low standards for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2018
did I tell you that I'm poor abeg carry your poverty stricken wretchedness out of my mentions Biko. I'm only a set girl looking for a guy that's even more set. old money guy to be precise that'd kill me with enjoyment. if e pain you, kill yasef cheesy poor or average or comfortable man can never be my portion! I reject it for my generation and enemies embarassed old money guy or nothing
Gratefulheart1:

Why can't you be rich by yourself? why do women see themselves as poor beings only looking for rich men to marry? Very lazy gender! Small time now you'll be claiming feminism yet you show you're inferior to men all the time.
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by thunderbabs: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari and efcc eyes will now start shooking cheesy

I believe poverty is affecting buhari and magu grin
Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2018
even if I reach 50, old money guy or nothing!!! angry highest I'd settle as second, third or even fifth wife to some old, dying billionaire with plenty of old money to pass around cheesy
rock003:

You will repent from this folly when you reach 35 and still single. Then you will see comfortable and just -doing-okay man as the best in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Beautiful Houses In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Hardwood For House Roofing 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 1x12, 3x4 call 08182481552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.