Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) (1532 Views)

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by AcuraZDX: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
A guy whose girlfriend’s dad passed away in 2015, decided to propose to her at her father’s graveside with a tear jerking letter asking for permission from the dead man to marry his daughter.

Justin and Meg met at the university and their relationship developed organically. “We spent more and more time together. From the start, Justin always told me that he knew I was the one,” Meg told HowHeAsked.
But when her dad was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in 2014, times were hard for the couple.

“It was so rare that doctors have not found a cure yet. After my dad was diagnosed, Justin was always there for me whether it was a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to. “At the time, I wasn’t the easiest person to get along with. I was confused, angry and in denial.
“After my dad passed away a year later, things were tough. My dad was my best friend and to him, I was truly his “little girl.” “Justin knew how much my dad meant to me and how difficult it is to experience the big moments in life without him.”

The romantic decided that he would involve Gino, Meg’s dad, in arguably the biggest moment of her life. Knowing that Gino’s favourite animal was a flamingo, Justin bought a lovely solar-powered decoration for his grave so the couple could take it together one weekend.

They chose the date, September 7, and Meg says she felt her dad was with her after a ‘ sign’ when arriving at the cemetery. Justin told Meg to open the letter and, as she read, she realized it was written from her boyfriend to her dad asking for his blessing to marry her.

The last line said: “I hope you are smiling down on us during this moment… the moment I ask your daughter to be my wife.” Meg slowly turned and realised Justin was down on one knee. The bride-to-be says it was the happiest moment of her life.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/ive-never-heard-of-christian-terrorists-sultan-of-sokoto-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by delugajackson: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Offpoint: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'll comment when it gets to the neccasery place... someone should remind me
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by blujoi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na only for oyibo land this tin fit happen. Try am for naija, the kain eye village people go dey look una ehhhhn!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Diamond23(f): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Mystical!!!, luv hw dey luv.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by id4sho(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2018
r
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Fiducia: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Maybe he really wanted his dad to witness his engagement and death wanted to deny him of that cry

That's to tell you, that there is no impossibility, we limit ourselves instead.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by itzprezy(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2018
If it's in an African country like Nigeria this thing happened,some bad belle people will start shouting africans and their backward life..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Katier00(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
that's their business
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
These people are crazy. Is that really neccessary?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wow this is one of the rearest proposal I have ever seen read
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
itzprezy:
If it's in an African country like Nigeria this thing happened,some bad belle people will start shouting africans and their backward life..
my heart always leap for joy each time i come across commnts like this.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Suggest I Do Now? / Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo / Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.