Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm (45971 Views)

Live Updates: Peter Obi Addresses A Town Hall Meeting In New York-pictures / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by mknigeriagreat: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
amodu:
Gov Akinwunmi Ambode To Address A World Press Conference At The Lagos House, Alausa By 2pm Today.

This was made known by Habib Aruna, Chief Press Secretary of the Lagos State Governor.

Please where will it be streamed or shown? Anticipating this. It will be a bombshell.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Akpacha(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
The media is totally boxed by apc bourgeoisie, few months back Amobde is d best govnr, he is no longer in good book of his godfather, now he is d worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
I have the feelings that Ambo will disgrace Tinubu tomorrow.
More like he's going to endorse Sanwo Olu!

All the odds are against him and the best way to avoid a massive disgrace tomorrow is to bow out gracefully today. Tell me, which state governor has ever given a world press conference over a matter as inconsequential as a party primary? Not guber election o! Just party primary.

The handwriting on the wall is clear enough, bow out of the primary or be disgraced!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Benekruku(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
I have the feelings that Ambo will disgrace Tinubu tomorrow.

statusquoante:

Exactly!
Tinubu's political end is here.
Ambode step down? Some people can dream sha

Both of you should stop watching cartoons

Its keeping you far from actual physical reality

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by dgee1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
nzeobi:

he didn't do well in the area of sanitation but people from this side are naturally dirty.

people from which side are naturally dirty?
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Koralords: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
All this political novice Saying ambode would disgrace Tinubu ...he did not loose Lagos when in opposition so now that he has all the federal might he would loose abi Osun Na play with what will happen in Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Ugosample(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
globemoney:
The igbo elite in Lagos want Ambode out

And you know this how?
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by otherway: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Where democracy really works as it should, party supremacy is second to none.

If Ambode cancelled PSP contract which party leaders who brought him on board were in charge of, and replaced it with a contractor from UAE thereby causing loss of jobs to those party members who worked for his election, it's a fair game to withdraw their support from him.

No one knew Ambode before Tinubu brought him uop and insisted the party must use him. If today he has no significant leaders standing by him, he should only blame himself.

Too much sense bro. The irony is that he woke up one day to sack over 25000 employees of lawma a fairly working system to replace it with a system that was dead on arrival. Asides this, he sacked so many people unjustly,made himself an emperor and so much more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by pawesome(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Reading through comments is clear that we put party before anything..we still have a long way to go in Nigeria... A very very long way....

Compare ambodes performance to that of other state governors and see a clear difference....even those that didn't perform up-to 10% of Ambos will still be voted in

Let's forget youths because youths are the problem we are having today

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode should not fall my hand and say he's quitting o.

Don't do it.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by picoba(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
The truth need to be told. Most accountant can't survive Nigeria politics. It is quite unfortunate Ambode is a victim. All he needs to do is to forget the race and accept what part want. God knows the reason.
This man they are bring will be the worst governor Lagos will ever produced. Mark my signature.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Benekruku(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Splashme:
Defection to PDP

His ancestors wont defect in a situation like this, how much more him

He will be pointing a gun to himself if he defects

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Larryallovernig: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
divinelove:
Chop alone die alone, let the coward step down already and focus on exercise to reduce his over weight.

If no prominent party leader is supporting u then u are a political goat. Rejected fat cow

Better step down or be humiliated at the primary.

The first thing any Governor does once he wins is to fight to control a fair share of the party using anyway possible including using cash but a learner like ambode won't understand that.

Funny guy
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Benekruku(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Koralords:
All this political novice Saying ambode would disgrace Tinubu ...he did not loose Lagos when in opposition so now that he has all the federal might he would loose abi Osun Na play with what will happen in Lagos

I just pity Ambode; He should learn from Jimi Agbaje. All this flats heads supporting him have nothing to offer

They will only push him into political grave

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by dgee1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
nzeobi:

screw ke.
when their men are begging to marrying our women.
imagine akeredolu, Ffk, Davido, amosun ,wands coal even the dancing senators mum is igbo that is davido 's grand mum.
they don't look at bleaching and dirty nose puncturing women.
then tell me how many igbo men that have married Yoruba women.

I thought as much, you are from that part of the country. This is why most of you are backward. I have friends from your side. Very good guys and girls.

You are a bush wo/man!
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by RTSC: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
These are interesting times to be a neutral in Lagos.

Whatever happens, there are going to be fireworks as elections draw near.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by bilulu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Smarttravels:
I am not a card carrying member of APC but I believe that Ambode failed Lagos in several ways. Sanitation is a big issue for Lagos residents, he messed up.a system that was working fairly well and brought in a system that has clearly failed. He demotivated Lasma officers and turned them to another "yellow fever", while bike drivers are getting away with floating of Lagos traffic laws. He increased levies on properties, yet he incapacitated the local government authorities in such a way that they can hardly make any impact in their communities. He rubbished the the person and good work of Fashola, although Fashola worked tirelessly for him to emerge as the governor of the state. He is an extremely petty human being. This is obvious from his neglect of project that were ongoing before he came on board.
were u Lagosians not the same set of people n showing us his works not long ago? It clearly shows u guys aren't ready to be liberated from Tinubu slavery..... where is Autojosh? He has gone into hiding after showing us how good Ambode is

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by RTSC: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
dgee1:

I thought as much, you are from that part of the country. This is why most of you are backward. I have friends from your side. Very good guys and girls.

You are a bush wo/man!
Go to your village in osogbo and see the meaning of backwardness.

Lagos is not your ancestral land.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by wellmax(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nukilia:

Did he fail the people of Lagos? Why do we put party interest ahead of National interest?

He should go ahead and join the people's party.

It's called a political party, not a one man show,
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by deebrain(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
See them!

Bloody hypocrites!

Where are those that celebrated Ambode as the best governor? All the LG chairmen were all celebrating him, using him for campaigns into office 2016,2017, and now because their god now has an issue with him, we now all see his failure!

It does not last. PDP thought they will rule forever, look at it today. Oh if they had so polished the judiciary and other arms of government, they won't be crying like babies.

APC thinks they will rule forever in Lagos,right? The Tinubu dynasty takes the place of king makers abi? With all their online foot soldiers, shouting their praises! Their end will come suddenly. You all shouting Jagaban this, Jagaban that, will be shocked.

2018-2020.

Remember to re-quote this post when it happens.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by mfm04622: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Press Conference is press Conference. What is "World Press Conference"?
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by mfm04622: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
pawesome:
Reading through comments is clear that we put party before anything..we still have a long way to go in Nigeria... A very very long way....

Compare ambodes performance to that of other state governors and see a clear difference....even those that didn't perform up-to 10% of Ambos will still be voted in

Let's forget youths because youths are the problem we are having today

Party should come before anything! That is the correct thing!
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by RTSC: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
bilulu:

were u Lagosians not the same set of people n showing us his works not long ago? It clearly shows u guys aren't ready to be liberated from Tinubu slavery..... where is Autojosh? He has gone into hiding after showing us how good Ambode is
I just wished tinubu will change his mind toward him just for a week.

You would be surprised to see every single one of them on nairaland begin to paint ambode as the best governor again.

That is how they are. Even the colonial masters knew it.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by vRendoh(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode was never a politician. He was like a robot ,built , programmed and uesd as one. Just like a robot whose life he sbeen used is now being decommissioned. The mother hen told her chick while she was being slaughtered. ...these ones are no friends...they throw feeds at you and praise your beauty cos you are not grown yet. One day, you will experience my situation. In another four years the favourite bride kponyon gi sag too
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by DaddyNimo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
masinga07:
You dont need World press conference to announce anything. I cant believe someone bearing AKIN (Valour) can be acting like Coward. Dont forget if you fight you may win, If not, you have lost already.
he's actually the weakest akin I've ever seen...his wife too should be ashamed of him...fighting and loosing is better Dan acting scared and defeated.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
All these double faced bastards casting ambode may thunder strike all of you. Before now we no dae hear word, "Ambode is working, Eko oni babe" idiots. Una let one brown tooth thief to dae dictate how Lagos money dae go. Shameless cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by pawesome(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
mfm04622:

Party should come before anything! That is the correct thing!
really...hence godfathers will have a lavish time with the youths
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by bilulu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
RTSC:

I just wished tinubu will change his mind toward him just for a week.

You would be surprised to see every single one of them on nairaland begin to paint ambode as the best governor again.

That is how they are. Even the colonial masters knew it.
Betrayers everywhere..... Yorubas can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

I just pity Ambode; He should learn from Jimi Agbaje. All this flats heads supporting him have nothing to offer

They will only push him into political grave

but flat heads were against him in 2015 and was even threatened by one dirt oba to either vote him or jump into lagoon, while you coneheads gave him all your support because you believed in him. now he refused to give your Demi God thiefunubu money, he's now evil and no longer the best governor. two-faced cowards

afonja ajoka

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by donsteady(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
He should just robe mind with Saraki.

insperyadyou:
If this man has the power of conviction with words like Obama, the press conference could save him by buying him some sympathy
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by DaddyNimo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Smarttravels:
I am not a card carrying member of APC but I believe that Ambode failed Lagos in several ways. Sanitation is a big issue for Lagos residents, he messed up.a system that was working fairly well and brought in a system that has clearly failed. He demotivated Lasma officers and turned them to another "yellow fever", while bike drivers are getting away with floating of Lagos traffic laws. He increased levies on properties, yet he incapacitated the local government authorities in such a way that they can hardly make any impact in their communities. He rubbished the the person and good work of Fashola, although Fashola worked tirelessly for him to emerge as the governor of the state. He is an extremely petty human being. This is obvious from his neglect of project that were ongoing before he came on board.
you know nothing...fashola was even the main person against him becoming a gov... tell me you've never taken a bike on a restricted road before? lawma or whatever they call themselves were as the same as the visionscape we have now...they are both failed govt projects. moreover if the citizens of Lagos weren't so dirty, the city won't be also...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians On Social Media Mock Lekki Residents Over Recent Flood / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.