Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm (45530 Views)

Live Updates: Peter Obi Addresses A Town Hall Meeting In New York-pictures / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by statusquoante: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:

And they called each other criminals and drug users?

There's a difference between valid attacks within bounds of decency and gross slandering and lies and character assassination.

Was Ambode right or not, there is nothing like slander here.
He has his facts. It's left to Sanwo to disprove them.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by statusquoante: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

The House of assembly. Have you seen who the assembly support?

Now the governor has attacked the party indirectly

When push comes to shove, you will know how many assembly members are actually backing Sanwo.

Wasn't there a rumour some days ago that some of them were expelled for anti party activities?

There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by TheVerdict: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tolexander:
Trump wasn't a sittng president and both do not belong to the same political ideology, unlike Ambode and Sanwo-Olu

I understand ur point bro but idealogy is an alien word in Nigerian politics.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by baysol: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
globemoney:
The igbo elite in Lagos want Ambode out
Hypocritics, iwoyi laaro.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by google1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.
Shannon L. Alder
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by otokx(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
If Lagosians truly do not want Ambode then he can throw in the towel but it will be sad if his replacement is not a Christian or is Lagos now a 1 term state?
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Ajibel(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
otokx:
If Lagosians truly do not want Ambode then he can throw in the towel but it will be sad if his replacement is not a Christian or is Lagos now a 1 term state?

Sanwoolu is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Donshegxy10(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
otokx:
I am a Christian but I detest when people brings religious
sentiment into politics, fashola is a Muslim and we all agreed that he was miles ahead of ambode.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Andre001: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nukilia:

Did he fail the people of Lagos? Why do we put party interest ahead of National interest?
What he's facing presently has answered the questions. being a serving Governor majority should have clamour and save him from Jagaban the dictator. in view of this it shows he failed the masses.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by mfm04622: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he has huge votes in epe axis, majorly in his senatorial zone.

He did a lot of work for Epe. Epe zone was forgotten by all previous administrators in Lagos. He remembered them and did lots of work for them
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by TAO11(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by murmee: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
OmoEpe:

All hail Joseph the dreamer reporting live from umahia
And if you are a Christian, you would have known that Joseph's dream actually came to pass!
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by afilaka(f): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nukilia:

Did he fail the people of Lagos? Why do we put party interest ahead of National interest?

My brother / sister God bless you for this statement, infact I was abt to answer him wen I saw this. I tink some parent failed in teaching their children to what really matters in life.... We are talking abt d welfare of the people somebody s talking abt party. ✊

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Malawian(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

We would ultimately take that vote away from you. Go and build and vote in Igboland. You should be charged 1m per year, nonsense!
Your fada laps there. Go back to your oshogbo cave.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by Malawian(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
dmangodwin:

Big fat lie.
I swear down. If not that my location will be laid bare, I would have posted those bills for you to see. Anyways, you can go through your own street and verify yourself.
Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by AlhajaChinyere: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Malawian:

Your fada laps there. Go back to your oshogbo cave.

Truth hurts , go back to your cave. Oshogbo, Ibadan or lagos na Yoruba land abi?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by amodu(m): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
kpompey:

Oligarchy..system of govt in APC.....Ambode should join PDP and let is good work speak for him

No one is holding him

1 Like

Re: Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm by OmoEpe(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
OmoEpe:

All hail Joseph the dreamer reporting live from umahia

True but it wasn't the Umuahias Joseph whose dreams comes true.
So sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.