Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian (8377 Views)

Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Chief101:
I think you allowed the guy to insult too much. Who knows what you were discussing with him. Maybe you wanted a favor and didn't want to put him off and decided to stomach all the insults. But I think the most stupid thing you did was to post it on Nairaland forum.
gbam! He was probably begging for dollars or euros to warrant the insult. Wetin go jus make a whiteboy enter my chatbox start talking crapcheesy. Op mess up big time. And wetin dey make me vex pass be say na dese same guys go come nl dey troll and harrass other ppl. Oyibo boy dey talk crap to u and u dey say lolshocked.

1 Like

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by amaniro: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2018
OP come and tell us what you were initially discussing with that white fool. You didnt tell us what you did to accolade such insults from a white monkeycheesy
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by blingxx(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2018
this op na first class mumu... see how oyinbo dey insult you people wey I dey rubbish on Facebook... primitive bafoon undecided
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by bayocanny: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
Guy you fall hand big time, see as oyibo take roast your brain undecided
No be Nigerian aswear.
you're beautiful

1 Like

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by kullozone(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Leetunechi:
You people are mean

You be goat...
Mumu one oh! smiley

1 Like

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by kullozone(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
bayocanny:

you're beautiful

Stop that! No flirting on this thread... The thread is just to insult the op and nothing else.

Have you insulted him before trying to flirt? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by newdawn2017(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
He said your head looks like a burger, and you laughed out loud.

Guy, you are a hamburger.
Oh ooh! undecided
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by bayocanny: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2018
kullozone:

Stop that! No flirting on this thread... The thread is just to insult the op and nothing else.

Have you insulted him before trying to flirt? smiley
lol bro, flirting is allowed na.

As for the op, he is nothing but a bastard. You allowed a fuc..king white man insulted you like that.
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by pally123: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:
who knows? Maybe he was begging him for money sef
Not maybe Bros. I'm sure he was. That's why upon all the useless names the white guy called him, he was "lolling" nonsense.
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by adamsbadoo(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2018
OP, you are mad...na sawdust full ur hamburger head...a fat pig insulted you and all u could do is LOL....iffah catch u ehn.

grin

1 Like

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by YAHREIGNS: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Leetunechi:
Who do I blame now.
Blame youself for keeping the conversation going.

Has Lalasticlala seen this? undecided
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Flattino(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Leetunechi:
Who do I blame now.
AbdulQoyuum shocked shocked
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Flattino(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Leetunechi:
Who do I blame now.
Qoyuum . Chai
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Philtrust: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
justkay:
It's unfortunate how we react to issues in Nigeria. Someone came on NL to describe an abuse....i think empathy demands that you show a level of pity and with understanding, try to advise such person on how to address such an issue should it happen again. But all of una just dey rain abuse on the op...Believe me, i dont see the difference between what the so called 'white men' did to the op and what his/her fellow country men did to him/her in reaction....
That's the whole point, he's and idiot for not insulting the white man back, and he deserves every insult rained on him.
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by abbeyty(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Someone insulted you like that and you came here crying. You wan make we go help you beat am? You better go back there and give it back to him in hardest way I don't even think you are a Nigerian for real cuz real Nigerian doesn't take shiit from internet trolls.
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by tck2000(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Uglymugg:
Lol dirty tree climber.
Op, The guy roast you oh.
lol
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by byinks(f): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Uglymugg:
why would you be chatting with someone that looks like this OP?

Looks like a character from a low budget Vinnie Jones movie..lol
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Udanta: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy grin the insult enter bone marrow

gaby:
If na to insult una papa mates for NL now una mouth go dey run like tap and draw like correct Bendel ogbono...Oyibo don use you rub for potopoto now inferiority complex no let you talk or you no know which English to take insult am back you dey type 'lol'...

Very good for you...

I go find that oyibo guy buy am beer...any of una wey insult me here again i go call am to come help me treat una Bleep up with mouth...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Leetunechi:
Who do I blame now.

Who messaged the other first?
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
LMAOO grin grin

See how he finished your life with keyboard hahaha.
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by spiralwedge(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Leetunechi:
Who do I blame now.

Can we see the picture of head before i comment?
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
justkay:
It's unfortunate how we react to issues in Nigeria. Someone came on NL to describe an abuse....i think empathy demands that you show a level of pity and with understanding, try to advise such person on how to address such an issue should it happen again. But all of una just dey rain abuse on the op...Believe me, i dont see the difference between what the so called 'white men' did to the op and what his/her fellow country men did to him/her in reaction....

I thought the op was stupid, boy! How wrong was I. You should get a medal for posting the most stupid comment ever...rubbish!

1 Like

Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Leetunechi:
Who do I blame now.

It would seem he messaged you first...with an insult.
Then you accepted his message request and laughed.
Please have more respect for yourself.

I have actually seen this conversation snapshot before.
In it, the white fool was boasting about how he insulted a Nigerian scammer and laughing about it with his friends.
Re: See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian by Dartilo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
With such inferiority complex
The op go later enter Romance section to claim Alpha male

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... / How Can I Abort On My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.