Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love (4086 Views)

T.I. The LIBRA (full Download#) Album 2020 / 16 Personality Traits And What They Mean / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Preshy561:
Wow. Nice, in Addy baby.kiss
Thanks Sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2018
LordSaints:
This one you are quoting yourself are you ok?

That's how madness starts grin
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Lol, you need to understand that zodiac characteristics are not always 100% comprehensive to every one. At least 70% to 80% will apply to you and the rest may not due to influences from your environment, culture or even certain tendencies/habits a soul tends to develop over time from several past lifetimes. I'm a Libra male myself and at least 85% of what i've read about Librans on literally all zodiac websites apply to me. Some do not and this is because they may be more applicable to the writer of the article due to cultural or environmental difference between where I grew up and where they grew up.

Zodiac signs and their influences are real and tend to have a greater influence on people born under them. Depending on certain lessons a soul needs to learn in an upcoming lifetime, some souls choose to be born under a prevailing zodiac sign just for its influence that they need for that particular lifetime. Think about certain babies suddenly being born prematurely by a few weeks or a month early, or overstaying by a few weeks or a soul finding the perfect pregnant mother due for delivery in a zodiac month of their choice. There's quite a lot to this world than meets the eye.

Anyway, my 2 cents jare. wink cheesy
My dear, this one is more than 2 cents. This one is 100 dollars cheesy

In all the analyses I have read, the only consistent truth is the 'romantic' part. More often than not they are usually 80% off mark.

So you are Libra too? cheesy My birthday was yesterday. Oya send me my cake cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Fazemood(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Libra libra libra...The major zodiac sign that can successfully bring out the craziest part of me.

Being a virgo, I am all for prime and proper. I won't soil my hands or foot all in the name of adventure, even as I so love challenges. Many Libra girls I have met, take weeks to leave my subconsciousness. wink They always litter around sweet dirtynesses in my head that I have to force-shutdown my system before I can get those little crazy timeouts off my system. cheesy

As a man who prides in his capability to turn down female sexual approaches whenever I want to, I realize that I find it hard to resist the Libra charms and seductions grin These ones are just evil in weakening a man's resolves and bringing down his defences.

I read somewhere that Delilah was a Libra and somehow I believe that. grin

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Sinistami(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THATS HOW HOROSCOPES AND PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THEM WORK.

"TRUE, FALSE, TRUE, FALSE". THEY CHERRY PICK THE ATTRIBUTES THAT MATCH AND IGNORE THE REST AND CLAIM THE SIGNS ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

THE THING IS, MOST HUMANS FIT INTO MORE THAN 5 OF ALL THE SIGNS... ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO BE A FOLLOWER AND BELIEVER OF ASTROLOGY IS FOR ONE TO WIRE HIS/HER MIND TO THE SIGN OF WHICHEVER MONTH THEIR PARENTS TELL THEM THEY WERE BORN. THAT'S IT.

ASTROLOGY ISN'T TRUE. IN FACT, IT DIED WHEN ASTRONOMY BEGAN.

Perhaps you just know basic Sun Sign Astrology. Astrology is deeper than than you think Bross. u have the Moon Sign which changes every two days the Ascendant which changes signs every Hour. Aspects Venus Signs mars Signs etc

1 Like

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Probz(m): 3:18am On Oct 05, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Lol, you need to understand that zodiac characteristics are not always 100% comprehensive to every one. At least 70% to 80% will apply to you and the rest may not due to influences from your environment, culture or even certain tendencies/habits a soul tends to develop over time from several past lifetimes. I'm a Libra male myself and at least 85% of what i've read about Librans on literally all zodiac websites apply to me. Some do not and this is because they may be more applicable to the writer of the article due to cultural or environmental difference between where I grew up and where they grew up.

Zodiac signs and their influences are real and tend to have a greater influence on people born under them. Depending on certain lessons a soul needs to learn in an upcoming lifetime, some souls choose to be born under a prevailing zodiac sign just for its influence that they need for that particular lifetime. Think about certain babies suddenly being born prematurely by a few weeks or a month early, or overstaying by a few weeks or a soul finding the perfect pregnant mother due for delivery in a zodiac month of their choice. There's quite a lot to this world than meets the eye.

Anyway, my 2 cents jare. wink cheesy

Libra huh. Happy birthday season.

2 Likes

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2018
And Libra kings are super doper..
Preshy561:
kiss
Libra queens are the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Incomplete without a Libra King
folake4u:
Libra Queen smiley

Cc:
yettymuse.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Well according to the OP Libra females are hoes lipsrsealed
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by oweniwe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
07/10 (I don't celebrate birthdays though)

#TeamLibra smiley
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by bigfrancis21: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2018

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I read my own comments and wonder if I'm as conservative as I sound. I think I am. I think the old ways are the best because I sense that I am an old soul. bigfrancis21 made a post about different classes of souls and one class, the Old Soul instantly piqued my interest because it describes me almost to the tee.

My worldview, sense of style and fashion and interests are all conservative. When I and my elder sister are together, people think I'm older because of my whole demeanour and gaddem thick eyeglasses. grin

I was even reserved in infancy. Mum says I was so quiet my dad taught I was mentally _retarded. She says the only time I ever cried was when she took me for a vaccination at age 6 months. She says she can still remember it so clearly decades on because I cried like I was being murdered. cheesy

I like being conservative. If everyone was like me then the world wouldn't be so fvcked up, but then, God likes variety so He has made us in different shades; liberal, conservative and ultraconservative. Thankfully, I am liberally conservative grin

I noticed that I could not post on your diary thread. Why na? cry

What is your current religious affiliation? Deeply religious, loosely religious, more spiritual etc?
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
bigfrancis21:

I noticed that I could not post on your diary thread. Why na? cry

What is your current religious affiliation? Deeply religious, loosely religious, more spiritual etc?
Just seeing this.

Darling, you can't post or comment on the diary thread of other users. That's why it's a diary. Imagine waking up one day, fishing your diary from under the pillow, opening it to record an entry and behold, seeing "Kazeem was here, modaf***ka! cheesy" written on one of the pages. I imagine you won't be very pleased indeed. grin

That's how it is with e-diaries. It's supposed to be personal.

To your question, I'm deeply spiritual because religion is just the surface of spirituality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by mimimile93: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
JamaicanLove what is zebra girl?
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Casemiro(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
I must confess, libra gals are very charming, like say them use juju cheesy
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by budaatum: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Casemiro(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
spinna:
Reminds me of my Libra ex. I guess it was the issue of control that split us since we Leo's are a bit domineering .All are accurate..

forget it, don't think of outrightly controlling a libra queen cheesy

Be in charge more subtly, don't Lord it over her. That's my observation with em o.

They like their independence more than anything
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Casemiro(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Preshy561:
kiss Libra queens are the best.

Best in shakara abi cheesy
Very indecisive bouts cheesy
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Casemiro(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Drinklimcaa:
Team Aquarius, The water bearer.
January 21st precisely, first son of the water bearer.

Aquarius kings and Libra queens are a great match.

The chemistry between this two is just unheard of. They be behaving like they dated each other in the previous world cheesy

have you encountered a libra queen before
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Casemiro:

Aquarius kings and Libra queens are a great match.

The chemistry between this two is just unheard of. They be behaving like they dated each other in the previous world cheesy

have you encountered a libra queen before
There can be chemistry between any zodiac sign
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Casemiro(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ishilove:

There can be chemistry between any zodiac sign

That's true. Life would generally be boring if everything is fixed.

Two different signs from different elements can possibly be attracted to each other and have a long lasting solid relationship.

Nevertheless, signs from the same element tends to connect more naturally, with a greater ESP attraction.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Ishilove: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Casemiro:

That's true. Life would generally be boring if everything is fixed.

Two different signs from different elements can possibly be attracted to each other and have a long lasting solid relationship.

Nevertheless, signs from the same element tends to connect more naturally, with a greater ESP attraction.

I don't know about that. Chemistry is chemistry
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by SaintBishop: 2:15am On Jun 08, 2021
This one you are quoting yourself are you ok?
Back in the good ol days lol.
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Casemiro(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't know about that. Chemistry is chemistry

cheesy

The level of chemistry between Sandra and Ikechukwu might not be as strong as that between Florence and Justin cheesy
Re: The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love by Jeon(f): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
#teamlibra with the VENUS cherubic face and dimple Vs the bumbum rulers
cool
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man & His 'victims' After Report He Slept W / Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.