Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (20585 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Dollarship:
You scammed white and black Man scammed you back you better leave Ayobami alone
grin

Any evidence the guy scam white ? but he provided evidence against abayomi. Abayomi evrn admitted he scam him. Abayomi case won't be adjourned at all but his sentenced will be reduce because he did not trouble the judge.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Dollarship:
You scammed white and black Man scammed you back you better leave Ayobami alone
you are a nitwit.

Does that guarantee him to run with the guy's money?

Now the guy reputation is gone even his family is now drags into this are you happy?

Do you think the guy is happy now? Do you know what's running through his mind now? He doesn't know what's next for him, I guarantee you that he didn't sleep last night.

I will continue to say this don't ever scam your fellow countrymen because even the president of US called Africa shitthhole.

Bet it the guy have two option now either to run or suicide

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2018
sirlop:

Thief. Like the one u sold to me. Scammer.....

All of you who buy gift cards collected by false pretense

Karma is coming for you all

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by pacificman: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2018
@TDonald

you buy gift cards as well so you are a thief as well..oh let me guess you no see market and now you are snitching..remember the lingo snitches get s*****...you have been marked nobody will ever give you gift cards to buy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by ChisomK9(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Seriously I never believed a person go get mine like this , despite all the heat and pressure to refund op money 600k , you are still being stubborn Abayomi
600k is 2 petty for all this to happen to you ..

My advice just unblock OP talk to him and return his cash to him do not suffer the faith of EMMANUEL NWUDE at least his own is better the amount he scammed Brazilian government is embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by dippleee1: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2018
OP if u can't get him reality, then take him down spiritually. It won't cost you anything. U have his full names and pics, is better for him to go eat the money inside the grave. Consult elder babas in your area and your work will be done. People like this aren't fit to walk around where humans live. They fit inside the casket
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by AskProf: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

All of you who buy gift cards collected by false pretense

Karma is coming for you all

Really?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by dragnet: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
If you guys continue with personal attacks, especially while being vulgar, thread may disappear undecided
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by princemillla(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
grin

Any evidence the guy scam white ? but he provided evidence against abayomi. Abayomi evrn admitted he scam him. Abayomi case won't be adjourned at all but his sentenced will be reduce because he did not trouble the judge.

Hahahah lol cheesy
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by twixx(f): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2018
lol i think tdonald might be the abayomi guy lool

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2018
twixx:
lol i think tdonald might be the abayomi guy lool

You think or I'm actually him

It's like your brain is Paining you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by twixx(f): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

You think or I'm actually him

It's like your brain is Paining you

I clearly said "think" and "might".

if you have comprehension issues that's not my problem, blame the Nigerian educational system.

12 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2018
twixx:

I clearly said "think" and "might".

if you have comprehension issues that's not my problem, blame the Nigerian educational system.

Your Brain is actually paining you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by twixx(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

Your Brain is actually paining you

You are simply an incorrigible fool kindly fvck off sir

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2018
twixx:

My Father is an incorrigible fool

shocked

Noted

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2018
dragnet:
If you guys continue with personal attacks, especially while being vulgar, thread may disappear undecided
dragnet dragnet dragnet how many times I called you?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by ametu166(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
dragnet:

Your own too much, make you rest

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
dragnet:
The scammer will be happy if thread disappear o. Infact if possible it should be pushed to frontpage so that others wont fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Stormyweather(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
dragnet:
But fight in fight must always happen. Please overlook it.
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Dollarship(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
grin

Nigerian police will ask him where he gets those dollars cards grin
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by solelymade: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Guys the next thing to do is to make the Internet space a living hell for this dude... Let's look him up on Facebook 'Yomi Mexih Olanipekun' (he is the one, the activity on that Facebook profile fits perfectly Abayomi94) where his family members and people with long standing relationships are and post the link to this thread there to clear his name. Little is known of his nairaland handle which might not directly reach his family and friends.
I'm not saying you should go and be calling in derogatory names there, just 'Yomi come and clear your name by settling your debt'
Only guys who have time and resources can go about looking for him in person in Ibadan or nowhere.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dollarship:
funny people, do you think Nigeria police bother, come see how yahoo boy arrested another yahoo boy on top of illegal transactions. Nah that one you go no say this one case small.

Intact where do you think he get it from? From families ,friends, social medial , surveys and I will even mention strangers join that's is why it is called gifts card. Walahi, enough comes on my birthday, if it is a crime to now posses it and warrant a scammer to wallop it once, if yours is lost then come with your receipt to claimed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dollarship:
When i read comments like this,i wonder your age.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Drummerboy15(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Some people no get conscience sha, this yomi guy must be taught a lesson he can't forget.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Repair Samsung TV Screen / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale / Get Your Hoverboard @ The Cheapest Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.