Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51135 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Flows001(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Its really possible but d only challenge u may encounter is when u fall for a sex maniac,the pressure he'll mount on u alone will b enough to tempt u into compromising...My girlfriend is 21 and she's still intact and that's becoz am also one and we've both agreed to keep d relationship sex free....best wishes

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hybridz: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ategberoson:

Keep your advice to your lineage
LOL
I've done that for long,so I thought i should try something new;like extending my generosity to you cool
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ugosample(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
this thread still dey?? lmao
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Elsah(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
To be a virgin is applaudable, but add purity to it.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by noel22(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Its all abt knwing urselves and wat u want, setting boundaries in relationships and both parties taking part in making it work out...trust me, its not easy but its very possible...
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
only when girl postpone using Phones and eating food till their wedding night
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Datguybilly97(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2019
grin
funmisticqueen:
really pointless question. why should i keep virginity for a man, so that he will use it to soak garri? Better face other facets of your life
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by anyicosta: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
D same man wil luk for anoda side chick who has tremendous skills on d bed
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by ffo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
My wife kept hers. So its possible
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Of course, it is. smiley
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by sinceraconcept(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2019
smiliyB:
It's more than possible,what I read from guys on nairaland most times it's just funny. we still have a lot of ladies that are virgin.
I love you for this sweet heart. Funny to me too. There are still so many virgin girls
. Sometimes around 2015 Myself and some friends of mine were discussing some issues and due to the fact that I used to see things like "there is no male virgin in this world again" and we all know that males lose virginity more than females since it doesn't show on us,but I was surprised that 5 of my friends including myself never did it with any female even though we used to talk a lot about sex and all those dirty talks,we had girls around us that people would think we've bleeped all the women in this world. All over the world, the so called moral decadence has made people exageratted the fact about virginity and they don't realise that a lot of people are scared of STDs since there is condom bust and all. I've had several times women would offer me their pussy but I would just remember that "what if the condom busts?" That I think is what scares people from it most along with other factors. If you read through my comments on Nairaland alone, you would shake your head for me that boys are completely spoilt,because you would see me comment about big asses and big boobs and about how I would lash some girl till she forgets her name. It's all film trick and a lot of guys and even girls are like that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by ffo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

Yes, it is possible with determination, dedication and fear of God.
I married my wife as a virgin same with my younger brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by mechanics(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Don't mind him, it's possible, it's because he's not a virgin that's why he's talking like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

so Alexaonfleek after almost two years are you still this virgin? I doubt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Alexaonfleek:

Hello Alexa, I would like to know if You are still a virgin.
Note: I am not trying to judge you, I am just randomly interested.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by naijanerd01: 12:06am On Mar 29, 2021
so two years later, alexaonfleek am here to know if you have popped the cherry yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.