Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51051 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by IamPlato(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2018

Let Me Help You Keep It

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Some girls take it up the ass leaving their hymen intact so yeah smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by SocialJustice: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
What is virginity needed for? Will it offset the wedding cost? Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by dozofavour(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
19 still counting.. smiley
There is still time
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ugosample(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

So even if he is not worth it, she should go around spreading her legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry?

The fact you lost yours millions of years ago doesn't mean she should do same

your comment is crude and uncalled for

try to be civil

she only asked a question that's all undecided
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by AnikeAyaOba(f): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Orla234:
My dear, trust me, it's very possible.
Mind your company. Train your mind to focus on your goal. If you a Christian, get busy for God. Empower yourself. Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

It pays to be chaste my dear.
You just speak my mind honestly...
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by addikt(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
I still have bunch of female friends who club and do all these things you refer as bad but are still virgins and left 3 exes cos they are virgins too
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by VULCAN(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
With God, All things are possible. Matt 19:26

Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by milemimi93(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
If Jamaicanlove couldn't keep, then no girl can..
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by chocboi78(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
U don't need nairalanders to help u define ur ability.. If u can, u can.. It's totally up 2 u ND u know it

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Raindrop123: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
This virginity of a thing is over hyped jaree
Who virgin epp
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ugosample(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
WORDWORLD:

IF HER REASON FOR KEEPING ARE VIRGINITY IS BECAUSE OF A GUY TO WHOM SHE WILL BE GETTING MARRIED TO, THEN SHE IS VERY WORTHLESS HERSELF.

NO REASONABLE LADY KEEPS HER VIRGINITY BECAUSE OF A GUY BUT BECAUSE OF HER OWN SELF.

THE TENDENCY OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES IS LOWER, THE TENDENCY OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY IS LOWER. INFACT THE MERITS ARE MAINLY HERS TO ENJOY. HENCE, IT IS ABOUT HER NOT HIM. ITS A CHOICE A LADY SHOULD MAKE IN HER OWN 'SELFISH' INTEREST AND NOT IN THE INTEREST OF ANY DUDE.

you got that right

4 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
If Jamaicanlove couldn't keep, then no girl can..

I got deflowered at the age of 22.

I'm not you, who couldn't wait for adolescent
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by IamDavid(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
what's the big deal there.... funny thing is a lot of people still keep their virginity till marriage... they're just not the online noisemakers that will be loud about it.... media be making it seems like it's impossible... abegi

5 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by KosyJerry(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmmm.. with these end time children roaming the streets. Anyway, I think there are few good ones in both Christians and Muslims....
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Les: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

you're chaste and still ask is it's possible, are you planning on losing your own? angry
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by milemimi93(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Virginity wont make u a better wife.

Send me pm. I want to deflower u.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Adakintroy: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
My girl everything is possible to them that believe.

Mind over matter. Not easy. But it's worth the respect and the fear of God. God Will honor you with a goodman when the time comes.

Don't follow any girl or guy mouth..all of them na mugu. confuse entities.

If a girl keep virginity they will call her mumu. If she does not they will call her ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Keep your virginity because you want to not because of a man that might have probably fuçked dozens of women in his life.

Societal and Christian primitive expectations shouldn't define you.

Your life,Your choice.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by supereagle(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
SIR0:
lol
Lucifer Our lord.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Habeeblah69: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
It needs a lot of discipline.
Early marriage is also important
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by samkpanam: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Very possible,am a living testimony
keep your mind busy
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
WORDWORLD:

IF HER REASON FOR KEEPING ARE VIRGINITY IS BECAUSE OF A GUY TO WHOM SHE WILL BE GETTING MARRIED TO, THEN SHE IS VERY WORTHLESS HERSELF.

NO REASONABLE LADY KEEPS HER VIRGINITY BECAUSE OF A GUY BUT BECAUSE OF HER OWN SELF.

THE TENDENCY OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES IS LOWER, THE TENDENCY OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY IS LOWER. INFACT THE MERITS ARE MAINLY HERS TO ENJOY. HENCE, IT IS ABOUT HER NOT HIM. ITS A CHOICE A LADY SHOULD MAKE IN HER OWN 'SELFISH' INTEREST AND NOT IN THE INTEREST OF ANY DUDE.

I love you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by ahmtech93(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
really pointless question. why should i keep virginity for a man, so that he will use it to soak garri? Better face other facets of your life

Funmi dey vex

I guess u dey enjoy ur thing
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by milemimi93(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I got deflowered at the age of 22.

I'm not you, who couldn't wait for adolescent
Why didnt u keep it till marriage? Smh! This generation kids sef
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018

possible or impossible, I'm sha going to marry one of the few ones left. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Habeeblah69: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
it needs a lot of discipline early marriage is also important

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by supereagle(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
I know a lot of born again Christian ladies who kept it till wedding night. I deflowered my wife too.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by legibow: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Orla234:
My dear, trust me, it's very possible.

Mind your company.
Train your mind to focus on your goal.
If you a Christian, get busy for God.
yourself.
Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.
Hmmmm, it is a very serious question....
But I will say yes, that's if you are staying In topical village sha....

It pays to be chaste my dear.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
Why didnt u keep it till marriage? Smh! This generation kids sef

At least I'm better off that you.

What's your body count.

I bet you've lost count.

Gigolo

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by ihec(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
I personally like being straight forward.
when you say a virgin it means someone who has not kissed,made out,as in clean and very pure in carnal terms. I know many girls who say they are virgins but they have given blow jobs, have been penetrated through the Asus and are virtually dirty minded. the last ex I had said she wanted to remain a virgin but she enjoys intimate make outs infact the only difference between her and other "non virgin" is dat her hymen is still sealed. we are humans and are not perfect. left with me I would rather roll with the unvirgin dan the so called virgins because I can't be deceiving myself. All am trying to point out is that ur choice to remain a virgin comes with a whole lots of sacrifice if truly u want to remain one. Now it's left for you to ask yourself if you can cope but also note that it doesn’t guarantee Happy marriage and it doesn't change anything.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.