Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is Life So Unfair? (43701 Views)

There's Is Life Outside Work / Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Dami12345: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
perezski:

send me a PM

Flamesdami@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Dami12345: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
perezski:

send me a PM
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Lubebay: 3:58am On Oct 10, 2018
0955eb027:
Where do you reside?
Lagos
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Lubebay: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Pojomojo:
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Boxers Business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.
We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.
A boxers in the market sell for 200 and Banana Republic goes between 300-350 depending on your location.
Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs @ NGN300= NGN 8,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs @ NGN250=NGN7,000

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 6500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00k and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling. For more enquiries: Call +234 708 659 7686.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by sophiathefirst: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Cyriloha:
My dear I feel your pains but I want you to know that all destinies are not same likewise all lucks
Don't worry God will see you through one day

Meanwhile one of my childhood friend who I use to write exam for that time in fact ge will even copy my names join he will soon graduate as a medical doctor
grin grin grin Life isn't fair sha. That is to say, Is not ofhe that runneth that winneth but is of he that God showeth mercy. Nothing is impossible for God to do, that all I ve learnt with life so far. Not because I was so good during my academic days make me better than those who re not or will give me instant job, but God wants to make us understand is not by our will power or strength that we did well school, because He is the one that made you intelligent to do that, so thinking is ur might and right to get a good job. God will, humble you, so one can go back to his root which is God. God first because He will show you mercy, also Humility and arms Giving is a strategic key to success.
Note: this applies to us all, not because I quoted ypu just that ur comment is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Cyriloha(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Handshakes
Well said
Don't worry when I come president you will be my vice or special adviser
But yo de make sense when you talk
Kip it up my son don't join bad gang okay
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by chidekings(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
FunnyDude:
Some people don't have the opportunity of going to school, here you are talking about 2.2 bullshit.

For the record, I'm even regretting why I went through school and wasted FOUR years.. Bullshit

Instead of going into entrepreneurship earlier and employ people like you, pay you like 100k monthly.You'll be happy right?

You think 2.1 is the end of it all?

If you don't have the creativity and brain you may die poor even with your salary as 2.1 holder. Bullshit graduate

I graduated with a 2.2, but my colleagues with 2.1 are not better than me. Why? I developed myself to be a better person.

It got to a stage I no more look for a job because I'm not happy being locked down from 9-5.

Registered my company name with CAC recently.

Get that freaking Skill-->Save Up--> Start a business.

You better open your eyes to opportunities around you, till then I wish you success.

Hello, how much did it cost you for the CAC registration
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Henrique99: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
CaesarDon:

Reply with ur mail or send a message
Good evening, please kindly send me available programming ebooks.my email address is nnabuezehenry@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Paulfish: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
CaesarDon:

Ok its cool you're enthusiastic to better yourself, Reply with your mail address I'd send you a book
ogirionjewu@gmail.com Thanks in advance
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Paulfish: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
RealTrump:

Quote me with your email. I will send it
ogirionjewu@gmail.com thanks
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by JonnyConnection: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Pojomojo:
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Boxers Business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.
We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.
A boxers in the market sell for 200 and Banana Republic goes between 300-350 depending on your location.
Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs @ NGN300= NGN 8,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs @ NGN250=NGN7,000

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 6500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00k and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling. For more enquiries: Call +234 708 659 7686.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by T3amie(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2018
RealTrump:

oniemmanuel02@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Gbengageorge: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
My brother, go back to Python sharp sharp.

Grupo:

That's great.
I was a go-to php guy in my class back then in school. I have since left programming.

But i want to go back to it. Not to get a job, but to create an agency. I definitely don't want to go back to php. I'm thinking python. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Gbengageorge: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pick python sharp Sharp. A word is enough for the wise. You will thank me later.

Grupo:

That's great.
I was a go-to php guy in my class back then in school. I have since left programming.

But i want to go back to it. Not to get a job, but to create an agency. I definitely don't want to go back to php. I'm thinking python. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Gbengageorge: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Python is good for learners but after mastering python you can add java to it.

sircrabo:

Pls I will like to learn programming, I have Java and Python in mind. which will you advice me to go for? where do I start from? do you know any online platform where I can learn it easily ? and how long do you think it will take to learn it?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Grupo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gbengageorge:
Pick python sharp Sharp. A word is enough for the wise. You will thank me later.

Great. Thanks.

Can you help me with some resources to get started?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Gbengageorge: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yes I will post the titles and you can download them

Beginning python
Head first python

Grupo:

Great. Thanks.

Can you help me with some resources to get started?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Tony142: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2018
RealTrump:

pls send me too, thanks Omoanthony98@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nmeri17: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2018
bluefilm:

You are the cause of your own misery.

And if care is not taken, you will surely die in that misery.

Keep on comparing your life to others and you will see how misery and depression becomes your constant companion.

And you sound so effing egoistic too.

Whoever told you, you are actually better than any other person?

Better in what ways, if I may ask?

Because you are better than me in mathematics and physics, does it mean you are also better than me in bed?

My friend, you better wake up from your slumber.

You think your life is defined by 2.1 and 2.2s?

Sadly, life is much more than that.

In case you haven't heard, the owner of this nairaland does not even have a 2.2 or a third class or even an ordinary Pass.

And yet, he is the founder of one of africa's biggest forum.

Think about that as you sink further down into your melancholic depression.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Micholawoye: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
RealTrump:
Shege45

If you have a first class today, you might actually be doing worse than u already are. School is not the solution. Quote me and drop your email, I will send you an eBook, it will change your perception about life n money.

Good morning sir. I would love to read your eBook about life and money. Thank you sir
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Micholawoye: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2018
CaesarDon:

Ok its cool you're enthusiastic to better yourself,

I'd be explicit as possible, u need a laptop if u don't have one

The amount of time you devote to coding would determine how fast you'd get a job, cos experience counts alot so your devoted time is essential
Reply with your mail address I'd send you a book, and also detail how you'd go about writing your first code

You also may not need proprietary software as notepad in windows should suffice

I'd also be of help if you run into any hitches

My email is olawoyemichael4@gmail.com. Thank you Sir
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Micholawoye: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2018
RealTrump:
Shege45

If you have a first class today, you might actually be doing worse than u already are. School is not the solution. Quote me and drop your email, I will send you an eBook, it will change your perception about life n money.

Good morning sir. I would love to read the book. my email is olawoyemichael4@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Micholawoye: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2018
CaesarDon:

The amount of time you devote to coding would determine how fast you'd get a job, cos experience counts alot so your devoted time is essential
Reply with your mail address I'd send you a book, and also detail how you'd go about writing your first code

My email is olawoyemichael4@gmail.com. Thank you Sir
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by bixton(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2018
shege45:
Let me tell you guys a brief story.
When i was in secondary school, i was the best student in my class. I was so good that I represented my school in any competition held.

Going to university, i still had that flare. I was still very serious. I read like a mad person , but due to some factors , my gp was really bad in yr 2 and 3. Regardless of the fact that I studied hard. Other years were good but it was unfortunate i came out with a 2.2 degree. If a degrees were to be given according to your level of seriousness, I would have made a first class.

However, i came out of school thinking that atleast its not like 2.2 is a bad result, It’s average. I tried looking for a job, but everywhere says minimum 2.1. I had to settle for a teaching job which i still do now. I have given up on looking for job because everyone says the same thing. 2.2 has made me believe i am no longer intelligent. People in my family, my friends , my colleagues at work all believe that i am intelligent. But my degree tells me otherwise.

Now here is what saddens me. A friend of mine whom i knew i was better than academically back in school posted a picture of a car given to him by his employer. He came out with a 2.1 (p:s he got that job without knowing anyone in the company,he saw it online and applied).Everyone in the department knew how he always passed his exams. Although i am genuinely happy for him, but I am sad for myself. Do employers think that we 2.2 graduates are totally worthless? Coming out with 2.1 is a nice achievement and many people who got it worked really hard for it but many factors can make a bright student come out with 2.2. I have been teaching for three years now and I sometimes ask myself, would I continue like this? I don’t want to be like some of my colleagues who are way older than i am and still teaching. I am 25.

An advice to people in universities. Do any thing you can to come out with a 2.1. Don’t let that no job thing fool you. Read , cheat or buy 2.1, but do whatever it takes to come out with it. Get it first then listen to the no job story because your story can actually change with it. As for 2.2, there is actually no job unless you have somebody somewhere.

Yea, such is life but you should not let that weigh you.
Try as much as you can to keep your hopes high, believe in yourself, network amongst your geninue friends, make new ones and be open to other opportunities and they do come in different shades and forms.
As a teacher do not underestimate your pupils.

I know of 2 persons who have 3rd class, same age as you have said of yourself, working in a good place, earning a good pay, with a brand new car,etc,etc, .....gotten without any form of connection.

I know of another who came out with a pass and yet he's doing just fine with his innovation and business idea.

Goodluck.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Amaezy: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Pls anyone that has accommodation for rent around festac, agboju, ago, alakija, surulere, satellite town or its environs should contact me, am in need of accommodation or if you have an apartment to share with someone. Am a female and ready to pay but it has to be affordable as I don't have much money. 09059649619
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Yian1(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Yian1:

Bro I feel your pain...

This life is really unfair. Nigeria has turned to a sambisa forest that only the fittest(with connections) can survive. But if you don't give up, and try new things, your time will surely come. Get your self prepared for opportunities and be ready to drop your ego, if you have any. It delays breakthrough.

Meanwhile, I have something bigger than a job for you. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to become financially stable for the rest of your life. It is mainly for those who are not satisfied with their present situation. If you can work this opportunity out within 1-3years, I can assure you must have a success testimony to share.

To know more, contact me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252

This opportunity doesn't provide instant gratification like many others outside there. So please, if you cannot exercise patience within the year(s), don't bother to contact me.

A waste of time is a waste of life. Plug into it and become financially stable for the rest of your life!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by T3amie(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
RealTrump:

Doperoy3@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by holysaint1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
FunnyDude:
Some people don't have the opportunity of going to school, here you are talking about 2.2 bullshit.

For the record, I'm even regretting why I went through school and wasted FOUR years.. Bullshit

Instead of going into entrepreneurship earlier and employ people like you, pay you like 100k monthly.You'll be happy right?

You think 2.1 is the end of it all?

If you don't have the creativity and brain you may die poor even with your salary as 2.1 holder. Bullshit graduate

I graduated with a 2.2, but my colleagues with 2.1 are not better than me. Why? I developed myself to be a better person.

It got to a stage I no more look for a job because I'm not happy being locked down from 9-5.

Registered my company name with CAC recently.

Get that freaking Skill-->Save Up--> Start a business.

You better open your eyes to opportunities around you, till then I wish you success.

bro pls can you enlighten me on the procedures you took in registering your company's name with CAC ?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Pojomojo: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Female Assistant Accountant with a minimum of Second Class Upper or Upper Credit and lives in the Lekki - Ajah axis needed...

Send your CV to azeezhamzy993@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Vecto(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
CaesarDon:

I know this is coming a bit late but I hope you see this. Can you send to me as well? I'd really appreciate. Help a brother. Thanks��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.