Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is Life So Unfair? (43647 Views)

There's Is Life Outside Work / Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Adebaba1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Op i can only give you one advice

PRAY HARD

God hears our deepest cries

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by shege45: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pentolution:

look at you! you think its 2:1, first class that put you in this predicament. I have a friend that's a first class, extremely intelligent even got a recognition from the governor no job for 8 years now!!

a couple of classmates who graduated with 2:2 are working in multinationals.

dude the way is entrepreneurship now cos that teaching you are doing will waste your time. the older you get the harder it gets to get a job.

if however you still insist on job search, upgrade acquire new certifications and skills.
you do u guys talk abt entrepreneurship like its so easy. You need funds bro

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by ikennamadu1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
bro no kill yourself ... graduated with 2.2.. 2015... finished nysc 2017... looked for job.. attended interviews... still no job.. was lucky to secure a marketing job with union bank... saved up a little... started my biz this year(January).. (female clothing) ... now I can boast of 800k in my account... bro... never give up....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
My dear, life is fair but Nigeria is unfair. I graduated with 2:1, but still hunting for job. I regret working hard n denying mysef of many tins to achieve dat 2:1 goal wen i was in sch. No b by good grade ooo. All dos ppl telling u had it bn u av 2:1 are just deceiving u. They can't hlp even if u av first class. I'm a living witness 2 dat. An uncle after seeing my result has promised me a lecturing job 4 more dan 6 months now...i no hear frm hin again. Erase ur mind frm dat 2:1 stuff, if d country is ok, u sudnt av employment issue even after graduating with Pass. Nigeria youths are just affected by Economic problem. Just pray hard n hustle legitimately, its gonna b well. I'v bn trying many tins which none is working at present, but i bliv i will smile at last, once i dont stop. Every hustler gat a pay day

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by dazzlingd(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
shege45:
Let me tell you guys a brief story.
When i was in secondary school, i was the best student in my class. I was so good that I represented my school in any competition held.

Going to university, i still had that flare. I was still very serious. I read like a mad person , but due to some factors , my gp was really bad in yr 2 and 3. Regardless of the fact that I studied hard. Other years were good but it was unfortunate i came out with a 2.2 degree. If a degrees were to be given according to your level of seriousness, I would have made a first class.

However, i came out of school thinking that atleast its not like 2.2 is a bad result, It’s average. I tried looking for a job, but everywhere says minimum 2.1. I had to settle for a teaching job which i still do now. I have given up on looking for job because everyone says the same thing. 2.2 has made me believe i am no longer intelligent. People in my family, my friends , my colleagues at work all believe that i am intelligent. But my degree tells me otherwise.

Now here is what saddens me. A friend of mine whom i knew i was better than academically back in school posted a picture of a car given to him by his employer. He came out with a 2.1 (p:s he got that job without knowing anyone in the company,he saw it online and applied).Everyone in the department knew how he always passed his exams. Although i am genuinely happy for him, but I am sad for myself. Do employers think that we 2.2 graduates are totally worthless? Coming out with 2.1 is a nice achievement and many people who got it worked really hard for it but many factors can make a bright student come out with 2.2. I have been teaching for three years now and I sometimes ask myself, would I continue like this? I don’t want to be like some of my colleagues who are way older than i am and still teaching. I am 25.

An advice to people in universities. Do any thing you can to come out with a 2.1. Don’t let that no job thing fool you. Read , cheat or buy 2.1, but do whatever it takes to come out with it. Get it first then listen to the no job story because your story can actually change with it. As for 2.2, there is actually no job unless you have somebody somewhere.

Come over it and look at life more positively and you will begin to see things turn good for you. Don't be deceived by the car your friend snapped with, life's bigger than that. Take charge of your life, there are many 2.2 doing very well without any connection. All the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

Come over it and look at life more positively and you will begin to see things turn good for you. Don't be deceived by the car your friend snapped with, life's bigger than that. Take charge of your life, there are many 2.2 doing very well without any connection. All the best

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Gerrard59(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
FunnyDude:
Some people don't have the opportunity of going to school, here you are talking about 2.2 bullshit.

It got to a stage I no more look for a job because I'm not happy being locked down from 9-5.

Registered my company name with CAC recently.

Get that freaking Skill-->Save Up--> Start a business.

You better open your eyes to opportunities around you, till then I wish you success.

Not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur, the earlier you "start a business folks" know this, the better.

Wonderful and insightful comments by the majority. Quite a difficult country to live in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by aforosco(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Brother I understand your plight. I am in your shoes.
I Grad with a 2.2 (3.41).I also couldn't secure a Job. Funny enough we were only 5 that could graduate in our Five yrs of srudy in school. I was among despite missing a whole semester. I applied to University in Canada my dream country I was denied because I didn't have a 2.1,I applied for DSSC NAVY I was told I did excellently in the exam 2016 but I was not selected because Navy doesn't take 2.2( Mind you I went for NDA interview in my 100level that was what spoilt my CGPA as it clashed with my second semester exam).I struggled to pass even though the Best Grad student in my Dept graduated with a 4.00.It tells you they were naturally not Fair to us.
Anytime I am giving opportunity I have always proved my intelligence. Immediately I graduated from school I beat my contemporaries in a competition organized my Chevron. I was only given 200k and an I pad
I am not even disturbed.The Best in my class recently chatted me up and told me I addressed some people recently and I told them the best person among us actually had a 2.2.Therefore be very strategic in your Academics.

Lucky me I am not depressed like you are, I have little support as I am not from a rich family.
What did I do
1) acquired skill .Now I am a good programmer and I develop apps
2) I source for information. Information is power. as bad as my degree was I am about to bag a scholarship with it.
3) I discovered I can upgrade myself. I applied to another university ( though private) and I was given another course in January and I was placed in 300level.I have completed that session.I will finish the program next year May( that is if the scholarship didn't even work out)I am glad to inform you I am on a 4.67/5.0 scale.So BGG May 2019 I will also call myself a first class Grad.Mind you I can defend it anywhere as I read a hell out of books to prove people wrong.

In all cases look for opportunities within what you have.
I am happy I was awarded a 2.2 because it has made me expand my capacity. It was a rough experience though

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Social media is a place where people show their best days, so why compare your everyday life to other peoples bests?.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Yian1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The op is really funny he doesn't know that Nigeria does not care about your class of degree.it's all-out connection here.
I graduated among the best in my department since 2015 and concluded service last year may but I'm not even bothered about job because I know the country I live.
My only mistake in life is not taking advantage of my gifting in school to build my future by now I would have been an employer of Labour but I'm working on that.I regretted ever channeling too much energy trying to graduate well.

Your comment caught my attention. Had we channelled the effort and energy we used in school, to secure our future in the labour market, most of us wouldn't be regretting today. The funniest part of it is that, the students presently in school don't take to advice that their grades don't matter outside school(bitter truth). They still wait till everything becomes reality to them.

Meanwhile, I have a wonderful opportunity for you to become financially stable like many others, for the rest of your life. It is for those that are not satisfied with their present situation, but ready to have a big change, and step up in life. It is a way for you and your family to gain total financial freedom forever.

If you can work this opportunity out within 1-3years, I can assure you must have a success story to tell. To be sincere with you, I'm even regretting starting not quite long.

To know more, contact me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252

Please, this opportunity doesn't provide instant gratification like many others outside there, so if you can't exercise patience within that year(s), don't bother to contact me.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by benabbey(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ay04z:
he would be 29 or 31 by that time. U no dey hear below 27 years of age. Wat a waste nation.

What most people don't know is that with your Msc you have passed trainee cader so no age limit for your employment quest and with PhD you are a hot cake especially if it is in science

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by traihit: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
BMedia:
Do not despair, but continually improve yourself as you put your faith and trust in God.

Let me share my story - So I and a relative finished from the same faculty some years ago, and due to several factors including a ridiculous uni policy and juvenile deliquency, we only managed to finish with a pass degree. Of course I was disheartened but we went ahead to serve the nation (NYSC). Soon after, my cousin's dad who was in government was able to secure a job for him with an international NGO operating in our state, despite the class of degree, while I went to the U.K to attempt a fresh degree. Few years later I graduated with a 2.1 (Honours) and immediately proceeded for my MSc which I completed with a Merit. All these cost me at least N30 million in tuition and living expenses as this was when the Naira fell as low as N600 to 1 pound.

Well I returned to Nigeria with my 3 degrees expecting to be the toast of employers, but I kept passing aptitude tests and attending interviews but was unable to get a job due to the Nigerian factor (though i must admit I was initially rather choosy considering the magnitude of my investment) until a month ago when I landed an FG job (through connection not merit) which pays next to nothing, but I accepted as a stepping stone to greater heights (if you know how the FG works).

Interestingly while I was bettering myself for the labour market, my cousin had already married, gained significant NGO experience, and only a few weeks ago got a mouth watering (actually an understatement) offer to join their mission in the U.S based on his satisfactory performance on the job over the years. With a pass degree.

Now is this fair? Of course not. Do i regret my choices? Not at all because the exposure, knowledge and experience I gained (worked in insurance for a year during my masters in the UK) has equipped me for greatness and my faith and trust in God assures me that i was only being prepared for the greater exploits, according to his divine purpose, especially as I am working towards establishing a private practice, amidst other entrepreneurial aspirations.

I hesitatingly decided to share this story but I hope it encourages you, with the knowledge that your class of degree does not ultimately determine your altitude in life, but your divine purpose, God's timing and your hunger for success and self improvement. Stop using your friend as a ruler to measure yourself, instead pray & trust in God, think outside the "teaching box" (get relevant professional certifications, attend seminars for networking opportunities, explore entrepreneurship) and you should be fine. Good luck.

This post of yours and many others on this thread are rare nowadays on Nairaland. Thanks for sharing this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Yian1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
sherylbakky:
My dear, life is fair but Nigeria is unfair. I graduated with 2:1, but still hunting for job. I regret working hard n denying mysef of many tins to achieve dat 2:1 goal wen i was in sch. No b by good grade ooo. All dos ppl telling u had it bn u av 2:1 are just deceiving u. They can't hlp even if u av first class. I'm a living witness 2 dat. An uncle after seeing my result has promised me a lecturing job 4 more dan 6 months now...i no hear frm hin again. Erase ur mind frm dat 2:1 stuff, if d country is ok, u sudnt av employment issue even after graduating with Pass. Nigeria youths are just affected by Economic problem. Just pray hard n hustle legitimately, its gonna b well. I'v bn trying many tins which none is working at present, but i bliv i will smile at last, once i dont stop. Every hustler gat a pay day

Bro I feel your pain...

This life is really unfair. Nigeria has turned to a sambisa forest that only the fittest(with connections) can survive. But if you don't give up, and try new things, your time will surely come. Get your self prepared for opportunities and be ready to drop your ego, if you have any. It delays breakthrough.

Meanwhile, I have something bigger than a job for you. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to become financially stable for the rest of your life. It is mainly for those who are not satisfied with their present situation. If you can work this opportunity out within 1-3years, I can assure you must have a success testimony to share.

To know more, contact me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252

This opportunity doesn't provide instant gratification like many others outside there. So please, if you cannot exercise patience within the year(s), don't bother to contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by 1stNumeroUno: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Whao!

Dear OP, Nairalanders has really come out for you. The advises, examples and narratives can't be bought anywhere.

So take heart and move on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Ay04z(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
benabbey:

What most people don't know is that with your Msc you have passed trainee cader so no age limit for your employment quest and with PhD you are a hot cake especially if it is in science
might be true Sha. Partially agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by hok4u(f): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
aforosco:
I Grad with a 2.2 (3.41).I also couldn't secure a Job. Funny enough we were only 5 that could graduate in our Five yrs of srudy in school. I was among despite missing a whole semester. I applied to University in Canada my dream country I was denied because I didn't have a 2.1,I applied for DSSC NAVY I was told I did excellently in the exam 2016 but I was not selected because Navy doesn't take 2.2( Mind you I went for NDA interview in my 100level that was what spoilt my CGPA as it clashed with my second semester exam).I struggled to pass even though the Best Grad student in my Dept graduated with a 4.00.It tells you they were naturally not Fair to us.
Anytime I am giving opportunity I have always proved my intelligence. Immediately I graduated from school I beat my contemporaries in a competition organized my Chevron. I was only given 200k and an I pad
I am not even disturbed.The Best in my class recently chatted me up and told me I addressed some people recently and I told them the best person among us actually had a 2.2.Therefore be very strategic in your Academics.

Lucky me I am not depressed like you are, I have little support as I am not from a rich family.
What did I do
2) I source for information. Information is power. as bad as my degree was I am about to bag a scholarship with it.
3) I \ I can upgrade myself. I applied to another university ( though private) and I was given another course in January and I was placed in 300level.I have completed that session.I will finish the program next year May( that is if the scholarship didn't even work out)I am glad to inform you I am on a 4.67/5.0 scale.So BGG May 2019 I will also call myself a first class Grad.Mind you I can defend it anywhere as I read a hell out of books to prove people wrong.

I am happy I was awarded a 2.2 because it has made me expand my capacity. It was a rough experience though

Which private university in Nigeria is offering this top up degree program?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by aforosco(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
hok4u:

Which private university in Nigeria is offering this top up degree program?
Plenty do.
Achievers owo.
Bowen
Salem lokoja
Bells OTA
Ajayo Crowder
Mid Western Lagos
Caleb Lagos
JABU Ikeji Arakeji
E.t.c
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Ecclesiastes 9:11 said it all. "I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by generationz(f): 1:44am On Oct 05, 2018
aforosco:

What did I do
3) I discovered I can upgrade myself. I applied to another university ( though private) and I was given another course in January and I was placed in 300level.I have completed that session.I will finish the program next year May( that is if the scholarship didn't even work out)I am glad to inform you I am on a 4.67/5.0 scale.So BGG May 2019 I will also call myself a first class Grad.Mind you I can defend it anywhere as I read a hell out of books to prove people wrong.

did you apply in the school for k direct entry

what school is it and what is the lowest degree they take to be placed in that level
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by generationz(f): 2:00am On Oct 05, 2018
aforosco:

Plenty do.
Achievers owo.
Bowen
Salem lokoja
Bells OTA
Ajayo Crowder
Mid Western Lagos
Caleb Lagos
JABU Ikeji Arakeji
E.t.c

covenant?
afe babalola?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 05, 2018
generationz:

covenant?
afe babalola?
Babe free this degree of a thing. It's useless in Nigeria unless you have reliable connection.
I graduated among the best in my department and was hoping for a lecturer job but before we knew what was happening the Abraham's in my department fixed their people with even lower grades.
If you ask me. What's my greatest regret in life? I will tell you "channeling so much energy to graduate well. If I could turn back time I will try to explore options provided by the University community not minding if I graduated even with a pass.
My advice is if you love business go into buying and selling since it's easily startable with minimal capital. But if you love rendering services learn a skill. For me I'm a python developer(programmer) but I specialize in web development

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Korofoh: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
BMedia:
Do not despair, but continually improve yourself as you put your faith and trust in God.

Let me share my story - So I and a relative finished from the same faculty some years ago, and due to several factors including a ridiculous uni policy and juvenile deliquency, we only managed to finish with a pass degree. Of course I was disheartened but we went ahead to serve the nation (NYSC). Soon after, my cousin's dad who was in government was able to secure a job for him with an international NGO operating in our state, despite the class of degree, while I went to the U.K to attempt a fresh degree. Few years later I graduated with a 2.1 (Honours) and immediately proceeded for my MSc which I completed with a Merit. All these cost me at least N30 million in tuition and living expenses as this was when the Naira fell as low as N600 to 1 pound.

Well I returned to Nigeria with my 3 degrees expecting to be the toast of employers, but I kept passing aptitude tests and attending interviews but was unable to get a job due to the Nigerian factor (though i must admit I was initially rather choosy considering the magnitude of my investment) until a month ago when I landed an FG job (through connection not merit) which pays next to nothing, but I accepted as a stepping stone to greater heights (if you know how the FG works).

Interestingly while I was bettering myself for the labour market, my cousin had already married, gained significant NGO experience, and only a few weeks ago got a mouth watering (actually an understatement) offer to join their mission in the U.S based on his satisfactory performance on the job over the years. With a pass degree.

Now is this fair? Of course not. Do i regret my choices? Not at all because the exposure, knowledge and experience I gained (worked in insurance for a year during my masters in the UK) has equipped me for greatness and my faith and trust in God assures me that i was only being prepared for the greater exploits, according to his divine purpose, especially as I am working towards establishing a private practice, amidst other entrepreneurial aspirations.

I hesitatingly decided to share this story but I hope it encourages you, with the knowledge that your class of degree does not ultimately determine your altitude in life, but your divine purpose, God's timing and your hunger for success and self improvement. Stop using your friend as a ruler to measure yourself, instead pray & trust in God, think outside the "teaching box" (get relevant professional certifications, attend seminars for networking opportunities, explore entrepreneurship) and you should be fine. Good luck.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by eleojo23: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2018
cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by DonroxyII: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
shege45:
When i was in secondary school, i was the best student in my class. I was so good that I represented my school in any competition held.

Going to university, i still had that flare. I was still very serious. I read like a mad person , but due to some factors , my gp was really bad in yr 2 and 3. Regardless of the fact that I studied hard. Other years were good but it was unfortunate i came out with a 2.2 degree. If a degrees were to be given according to your level of seriousness, I would have made a first class.

However, i came out of school thinking that atleast its not like 2.2 is a bad result, It’s average. I tried looking for a job, but everywhere says minimum 2.1. I had to settle for a teaching job which i still do now. I have given up on looking for job because everyone says the same thing. 2.2 has made me believe i am no longer intelligent. People in my family, my friends , my colleagues at work all believe that i am intelligent. But my degree tells me otherwise.

Now here is what saddens me. A friend of mine whom i knew i was better than academically back in school posted a picture of a car given to him by his employer. He came out with a 2.1 (p:s he got that job without knowing anyone in the company,he saw it online and applied).Everyone in the department knew how he always passed his exams. Although i am genuinely happy for him, but I am sad for myself. Do employers think that we 2.2 graduates are totally worthless? Coming out with 2.1 is a nice achievement and many people who got it worked really hard for it but many factors can make a bright student come out with 2.2. I have been teaching for three years now and I sometimes ask myself, would I continue like this? I don’t want to be like some of my colleagues who are way older than i am and still teaching. I am 25.

An advice to people in universities. Do any thing you can to come out with a 2.1. Don’t let that no job thing fool you. Read , cheat or buy 2.1, but do whatever it takes to come out with it. Get it first then listen to the no job story because your story can actually change with it. As for 2.2, there is actually no job unless you have somebody somewhere.
Go for your masters and spice it with professional qualifications ..... You are more than 2'1 already !!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by stiffy56(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
speechless

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by 0955eb027(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pojomojo:
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Boxers Business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.
We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.
A boxers in the market sell for 200 and Banana Republic goes between 300-350 depending on your location.
Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs @ NGN300= NGN 8,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs @ NGN250=NGN7,000

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 6500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00k and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling. For more enquiries: Call +234 708 659 7686.
Where do you reside?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Cyriloha(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
My dear I feel your pains but I want you to know that all destinies are not same likewise all lucks
Don't worry God will see you through one day

Meanwhile one of my childhood friend who I use to write exam for that time in fact ge will even copy my names join he will soon graduate as a medical doctor

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
What Degree did you graduate from, maybe I can suggest something. But i advise you not to worry but to develop skills in the areas you want to or are good at.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by diehard1: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
You can still get good jobs with 2,2. You have to upgrade yourself by also getting certifications or masters. There are few jobs out there but what distinguishes one person from the other is what you can offer the companies appart from your certificate. People with first and 2,1 are also out of jobs too.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
boy16:
undecided

Don't let life circumstances change your honesty... No Matter how much you study not everyone will pass.

Probably God has a choosen path of success that you have not known yet.

Just pray to God concerning your situation and he will guide you.
wow i love this

Note: It might also be a spiritual problem(battle).

Anyways just pray.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by TheVerdict: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
shege45:

Bro, the sun and the moon must shine each in its time. Time and chance bro. Success in life isn't about degrees or certificates...I will not deny that it might help but believe me, you are worried for nothing. Keep trying, keep praying...time and chance bro. God will make u smile soon. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Rilwayne001: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
embarassed
Thank you very much for this. God will open way for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.