Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls (25704 Views)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by ModsareChevres: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by sanpipita(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kolombz:
I just pity those women who have subscribed to the cause she is championing.The sad truth of the matter is that most of those she has succeeded in misleading are frustrated women who have no man to call their own whereas she is happily married.
I have said it before and I will say it again.The fact Chimamanda is happily married to a man alone belies the cause she is championing because true feminists view marriage of a way of keeping a woman in bondage.To them,marriage underpins patriarchy which they balk at.

You think feminists are not getting married? laughable

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by viktor01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
LOL. See them, they are thinking maybe she is right o,

Girls be forming feminist and allowing life pass them bye. shocked

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by idonhammer: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
who talk say my Chimamanda dey mislead our useless slay queens make she come pass here...

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Someone with sense right there

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by zicocards(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Only the gullible ones believe her

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Michaelkitan(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Some believe her tho

www.ktviv.com.ng
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by yvelchstores(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
amarachi06:
Chimamanda we know, who are you?
u and who know? Oh please.
Ladies wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Guninerma231: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Benekruku:
And I heard that Chimanda like diick die

I heard so too
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy "misleading" is the word. And foolish ladies will listen to her.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Pope22(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh! Please shut up.

You are only jealous, nonsense!

Mumu doesn’t know that if not for women like Amanda, you can’t come out and say you want to be president, Ewu!
You are insulting a woman who is old enough to be your mother.

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by ambassador9: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
why women nor like their sef
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Abbey2sam(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh! Please shut up.

Mumu doesn’t know that if not for women like Amanda, you can’t come out and say you want to be president, Ewu!

Carry your cross,

I just hope it won't be too late when you realised your gullibility

8 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Rocktation(f): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Smh....
We are our own enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Aunty you won't even win the election so go and sit down.climbing on chimandas name to draw attention. Yeye dey boom

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Seahawk: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
This one is just looking for misogynists who will vote for her. What better way to get it than to use Chimamanda to create the traffic she wants, knowing that a lot of people are against Chimamanda. Nigerians are so good at doing “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. She’s hoping they will flock to her side
Smart girl huh.

BUT lady, only dummies will not see through your act. Extremist indeed. Can you name one thing that she has an extreme view on?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
I will only take Adichie serious when she seriously starts canvassing for serious issues that affect the girl child and women in Nigeria. ..how many girls has she sent to school? ??how many vvf patients has she partly paid their bills? how many hungry, homeless women has she given a roof over their headhow many female victims of domestic violence has she helped? her feminism is of no relevance to the poor and average Nigerian female. ..till she uses her position to make a change in the life of the Nigerian female will I take her seriously. ..not over irrelevant issues..Mrs Eunice you're on point

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Princedapace(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Truth is even in developed worlds, many women are having a question mark about feminism, especially extreme feminism..

Check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online. U maybe interested in my ongoing training..

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh! Please shut up.

Now I see why your Ex ditched you to marry another woman .

8 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Chimamanda Adichie I know, but who is Eunice Atuejide? She better go and humble herself before Chimamanda and learn from the most well decorated Nigerian.

All this useless fake submissive women. Na them dey cause wahala for their homes pass. Chimamanda is a well adjusted and self confident woman, and that is why her marriage and career is prospering.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by nduka84(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
amarachi06:
Chimamanda we know, who are you?
it's impossible for you to know everybody in this world.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by ORIENTATION101: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
kmcutez:
Chimamanda Adichie I know, but who is Eunice Atuejide? She better go and humble herself before Chimamanda and learn from the most well decorated Nigerian.
the most decorated nigerian for what?

let me ask you a question what is the goal of feminism?

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
yvelchstores:
u and who know? Oh please.
Ladies wake up.
who know you even in your family. MY dear you are just jealous.if you think is easy to be globally recognize for doing something while not create your own brand and see where that leads you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
the most decorated nigerian for what?

let me ask you a question what is the goal of feminism?

Google is your friend. Nigerians are too narrow minded to have any reasonable discussions with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Daeylar(f): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Keep quiet jare.
See his mouth like "true feminists view marriage as a way of keeping women in bondage Yen Yen Yen mtchewww"
Feminism is more than marriage, feminism is more than a woman's marital status and such marital status has no business with a woman's decision to be a feminist.
You don't even know what you are talking about yet you come here yarning dust.

[s]
Kolombz:
I just pity those women who have subscribed to the cause she is championing.The sad truth of the matter is that most of those she has succeeded in misleading are frustrated women who have no man to call their own whereas she is happily married.
I have said it before and I will say it again.The fact Chimamanda is happily married to a man alone belies the cause she is championing because true feminists view marriage of a way of keeping a woman in bondage.To them,marriage underpins patriarchy which they balk at.
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kolombz:
Stop displaying your ignorance in public.

Feminism has nothing to do with marriage.

FFS simple internet search would give you the definition of feminism.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by ORIENTATION101: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
kmcutez:

Google is your friend. Nigerians are too narrow minded to have any discussions with.
olodo stop using words u dont understandgringrin

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by eyinjuege: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everyone trying to trend with Chimamanda's name. Anyway, that's part of what success brings.
If she's misleading girls, what have you done or what are you personally doing to lead girl's aright?
At least she's championing what she believes in, what are you doing?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by nduehidem(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Kolombz post=71775233]
Criticizing our leaders is even what she is supposing to be doing because that is what is required of her as a writer.She is supposed to use her gift of writing and her lofty position to effect desirable changes in the society not hoodwinking people in the name of championing feminism.I don't really care if this lady is trying to score a cheap point.As long as she is towing the right path by trying to open the eyes of those who are blindly following chimamanda's teachings before they are led astray,she has my support.[/quote You are too intelligent for that guy to understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Who Is Your Favorite Author Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.