Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls (25737 Views)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Abiiiike(f): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Boss13:

Real feminist should not consider marrying because marriage is built on patriarchy - a man marries a woman, she changes her name to that of a man, she leaves her family home to be with the man. According to patriarchy, the man is the head of the home.

Any woman who claims to be a feminist and is married is deceiving herself. She is only a feminist at a point in time

Woah!.. you are so ignorant! You mean all marriages are patriachal

What are you!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:

Now I see why your Ex ditched you to marry another woman .

you have the nerves to talk crap to me? If everyone does, you most definitely shouldn’t, boy face your miserable life and stay far away from my mentions, I don’t deal with touts.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xisnin(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Fortunately, this coward presidential aspirant won't get a single vote even from the people who agree with her.
If she considers Adichie an extremist why is she even contesting for a leadership position when she should be at home tending
to her family?

Adichie is in good company because:
Abolitionist were called extremists.
Even Mandela was declared a terrorist.

She is an "aspirant" but has neither policy nor plans so it is not a surprise she chose trolling as a campaign strategy.
I will be expecting her bleaching cream advert after the election.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
uzobaby:
I will only take Adichie serious when she seriously starts canvassing for serious issues that affect the girl child and women in Nigeria. ..how many girls has she sent to school? ??how many vvf patients has she partly paid their bills? how many hungry, homeless women has she given a roof over their headhow many female victims of domestic violence has she helped? her feminism is of no relevance to the poor and average Nigerian female. ..till she uses her position to make a change in the life of the Nigerian female will I take her seriously. ..not over irrelevant issues..Mrs Eunice you're on point
Have you ever helped anyone in your entire life?

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xisnin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
BRASH:
I can see that many of those defending chimamanda are doing so because she is their own. Not neccessarily because she is right. Some even go as far as implying that madam Eunice is being jealouse and wants to ride on 'Amanda's fame to ganner support for herself. What a delluded reasoning. Eunice is successful in her own right and she does not need 'Amanda to win an election. No matter how knowledgeable and wise u think u are, u can't expect every independent minded person to always agree with u. It's only the gullible who can't think for themselves that take everything they see or hear. Chimamanda is knowledgeable and intellegent,but she is not a custodian of knowledge. No one has the monopoly of knwldge. That includes chimamanda. Above all, knowldge and intelligence does'nt equate wisdom. Wisdom is supreme.
If you are as wise as you claim, what is wrong with a fully grown human seeking to be treated like everybody else?

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
deliveryboy:

Please try and thing before you type na, Nigerian women have been contesting for elective positions long before Chimamanda was born. Later you will say it was Chimamanda that bought JAMB form for all Nigerian females graduates since 1960. She's only fighting a course that will give her international recognition and make her look worthy in the eyes of the Nobel committee, her target is to ride on feminism to win Nobel, don't think she likes women.
Shut your putrid gob my friend, how many women have contested for the post of president before you started hearing of Amanda?

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
AZeD1:

Really? So can you know the amount of groceries she buys per month?

If you don't how much she spends on groceries, you cannot know how much she spends on charity but since you are of the opinion that nothing she does can be hidden, i await your answer. Writing is a different thing...I'm about issues that affect the Nigerian female to the root..not writers that are only known in their circle. ..

Do you know how many writers she has mentored? Or that doesn't count?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
you have the nerves to talk crap to me? If everyone does, you most definitely shouldn’t, boy face your miserable life and stay far away from my mentions, I don’t deal with touts.
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

If you were good enough for any man, your boyfriend wouldn't have dumped you to marry your friend

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xander85: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kingosytex:
finally, some people are waking up from their slumber. chimamanda is misleading a lot of senseless folks. her feminist ideology can only thrive in complex and sophisticated societies but certainly not in africa

Your thinking is still stuck in the dark ages!

It's precisely b'cos of peeps like you that Africa remains the last bastion of depravity, rabid superstition and failed governance in the modern world!

Check the statistics for the continent with the highest incidence of spousal abuse, infant and maternal mortality, rape and child abuse! Chances are Africa will carry the whole thing for head! And here you are talking of carrying on as normal, when others are trying to do something about it!

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Have you ever helped anyone in your entire life?
of course..I try to make an impact wherever I find myself no matter how little especially when it comes to the girl child...

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by deliveryboy: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Shut your putrid gob my friend, how many women have contested for the post of president before you started hearing of Amanda?
But wait! Did your boyfriend really dump you? You appear pained enough for the story to be true. Please table your ex's matter before Chimamanda to seek justice. Park one side small brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xisnin(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
uzobaby:
of course..I try to make an impact wherever I find myself no matter how little especially when it comes to the girl child...
Why the girl child and not boys?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
AZeD1:

Really? So can you know the amount of groceries she buys per month?

If you don't how much she spends on groceries, you cannot know how much she spends on charity but since you are of the opinion that nothing she does can be hidden, i await your answer.

Do you know how many writers she has mentored? Or that doesn't count?
I'm talking about the Nigerian girl child not writers that most Nigerians don't know exist. ..

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
deliveryboy:

But wait! Did your boyfriend really dump you? You appear pained enough for the story to be true. Please table your ex's matter before Chimamanda to seek justice. Park one side small brain!!!

The bolded ..

He did.

Her ex dumped her to marry her friend ..
Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2578491/go-exs-wedding

All this aged feminists are either dumped by ex or Not good enough to be house wives. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Why the girl child and not boys?
including boys but more advocacy for the girl because of the society we find ourself in that has placed more value on the male

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by danielistics(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nigerian girls only subscribe to feminism when it's convenient for them.
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:

Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

If you were good enough for any man, your boyfriend wouldn't have dumped you to marry your friend

If you had any shame you’d have left this forum after all the disgrace you’ve gotten but of course no, a lowlife like you knows no shame whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by deliveryboy: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:

The bolded ..

He did.

Bro why Is that why she hates all men including the two year old boys in her class? I heard she teaches in a nursery school.

All this aged feminists are either dumped by ex or Not good enough to be house wives. cheesy
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
deliveryboy:

Whether a man dumped me or not shouldn’t be your problem, idiots always resort to adhominens so I can understand your plight. And just for the records, no man has and will ever dump me, if there’s any leaving, I do it. You can go kill yourself now.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by deliveryboy: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:

The bolded ..

He did.

Bro why Is that why she hates all men including the two year old boys in her class? I heard she teaches in a nursery school.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by vindisick: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:

The bolded ..

He did.

Hahaha. The feminist girl has been busted
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
If you had any shame you’d have left this forum after all the disgrace you’ve gotten but of course no, a lowlife like you knows no shame whatsoever.

Could you please point out one reason why I should leave the forum..
Oh , don't remind me that I'm yet to blow in music .

And i will tell you 10 reasons why I think you're not good for any man .

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
deliveryboy:

Omo , freecocoa is not good for any man .

Her boyfriend realised that , so he left cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Airforce01(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
vindisick:

Hahaha. The feminist girl has been busted

Did you see the thread ??

He even sent her an IV

That guy is wicked

The mockery is out of this world

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by contigiency(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kingosytex:
finally, some people are waking up from their slumber. chimamanda is misleading a lot of senseless folks. her feminist ideology can only thrive in complex and sophisticated societies but certainly not in africa

Unfortunately, it can't work in any society today. I have asked her to make her husband pregnant so that we know that women share the same and equal qualities and rights with men. but She has not been able to do so. does she know better than God that said wife should be submisive to her husband and men should respect their wives. Doesn't she know what the word "submisive" Implies? she is simply being fake and busy body.
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by CaptainG00D: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh! Please shut up.

You are only jealous, nonsense!

Mumu doesn’t know that if not for women like Amanda, you can’t come out and say you want to be president, Ewu!

Pls tell that smelly foolish woman
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xisnin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
uzobaby:
including boys but more advocacy for the girl because of the society we find ourself in that has placed more value on the male
The bold place you in the camp of extremist feminists because what you are trying to do is disrupt
current societal balance.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by freecocoa(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:

Could you please point out one reason why I should leave the forum..
Oh , don't remind me that I'm yet to blow in music .

And i will tell you 10 reasons why I think you're not good for any man .
I’m not one to look down on people but you, Airforce1 is beneath me, so I shouldn’t degrade myself to the point of actually engaging you, every reasonable person on this forum knows you are the lowest of the lows, so why should I bother with you? Oh! Please move to the left already, you are an eyesore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
uzobaby:
I'm talking about the Nigerian girl child not writers that most Nigerians don't know exist. ..
Can't the "Nigerian girl" child be the writer you don't know of her existence?

Do you know how many "Nigerian girl" child she has paid tuition for?

Like I asked earlier, are you expecting her to send you an email every time she donates money to a cause because from you statement, you seem to know how she spends her money.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rocktation:
Smh.... We are our own enemies.
shut up.who ask you.busy body
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by CaptainG00D: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:

Pls don't mind those fools 90% of nairalanders are totally dumb who follow crowd.

As far as I'm concerned Amanda has done nothing wrong, they are only jealous of what she has achieved..
This is a lady who has pit the country on a world map but all she got as a payback was name calling.

Well it's left for few proper thinking people like us to defend her.

KUDOS TO U.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Xisnin(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Benekruku:
And I heard that Chimanda like diick die

What has sex got to do with feminism?
Do you become superior or inferior when you engage in sex?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.