Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? (3871 Views)

I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by CanineOfJackal: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
OMG! grin cheesy
I thought only ladies do that kind of show off! grin grin . That's go gay.... lol.

I can't stop laughing grin grin
So this toti wey no finish make u laff? your matter Don pass itsekiri chewing stick.

Just tell d guy wetin dey your mind instead of to dey laff for Trump speech
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by donoro(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Lol

I haven't done weird things to get attention. But I've had embarrassing moments while craving for one

In the banking hall, she was walking towards me

Me: Hello. Your outfit is nice

Her: Mtcheeew

Me: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

lwkmd omo dat babe dey vex o grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Deltayankeeboi: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Melian:

What would be the opposite for women?

For women, men don't basically chase you for money unlike the opposite.

So;
Be like Oprah Winfrey. Work hard so you can afford the luxury of life you want yourself. Be your own boss, be independent. Don't depend on on man for survival. Get that entitlement mentality far from you.

Don't be a parasite to your man and you will get that respect and no man will treat you like rag or look down on you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by fucc12: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Rich or not. Money is the answer to every woman problem a man has.

Even without money, confidence and aura are the next things. Only weak guys and pussy worshippers beg for a woman's attention.

While you are waiting in line to get noticed, one mumu guy somewhere is giving her the pipe.

This is 2018, pussy does not bite.

Confidence is key, even if that does not get you the woman you like, with that self esteem, you need not wait for months to know that she never liked you in the first place.

True
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by sapien(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

So;
Be like Oprah Winfrey. Work hard so you can afford the luxury of life you want yourself. Be your own boss, be independent. Don't depend on on man for survival. Get that entitlement mentality far from you.

Don't be a parasite to your man and you will get that respect and no man will treat you like rag or look down on you.
Gbam. Seconded.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Rich or not. Money is the answer to every woman problem a man has.

Even without money, confidence and aura are the next things. Only weak guys and pussy worshippers beg for a woman's attention.

While you are waiting in line to get noticed, one mumu guy somewhere is giving her the pipe.

This is 2018, pussy does not bite.

Confidence is key, even if that does not get you the woman you like, with that self esteem, you need not wait for months to know that she never liked you in the first place.
who ask you? grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Deltayankeeboi: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
sapien:
Not every girl is obsessed with money.

Some would spend your money with you, and still dump you for another man, who is not even better than you, financially.
You are right but that's a different matter entirely.

We are talking about doing weird things to get a woman's attention.

Forget all those mr nice guy gentleman thing.

Everything gets a million times easier when you have money or even "look like" you have money.

Just a simple "Excuse me," everything is settled.

Confidence and self esteem matters too but when the power of money comes into the equation, all those things become irrelevant. Then you don't need to stress yourself seeking their attention.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Lol

I haven't done weird things to get attention. But I've had embarrassing moments while craving for one

Me: Hello. Your outfit is nice

Me: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Wao! I can't imagine myself in this scenario, na make ground open mouth go save me. grin cheesy

So insensitive of her.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
lefulefu:
d guy no send anything oocheesy.sometimes sef if i slot in some of my rock music for dvd esppecially Everscence and the play d song d guy go come out from my room dey dance for passage on his underwear briefs and dey sing along with the song while the babes for d lodge go dey look am and while some will be gigglingcheesy. Hm apart frm acada school life was fun sha. I no go forget some of my werey friendscheesy.
And on top all the shakara, the guy may no fit do self lipsrsealed

Thanks for sharing
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Melian(f): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

So;

There are many independent and successful women around who are still single. What would you say about this, assuming a quarter of them tick all the boxes for good character/personality?
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by 3RNEST(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Everything gets a million times easier when you have money or even "look like" you have money.

Confidence and self esteem matters too but when the power of money comes into the equation, all those things become irrelevant. Then you don't need to stress yourself seeking their attention.
Twale grin Dope comment so far, drop number for Data!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by izzou(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Wao! I can't imagine myself in this scenario, na make ground open mouth go save me. grin cheesy

So insensitive of her.

Lol

Since that day, I keep my compliments to myself cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by 3RNEST(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Lol

Me: Hello. Your outfit is nicehi

Typical Nigerian Girl for you, cheesy Sorry broz, if na Oyinbo, na Thank u with one lovely smile wey fit make u cum instantly grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by izzou(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
3RNEST:

Typical Nigerian Girl for you, cheesy Sorry broz, if na Oyinbo, na Thank u with one lovely smile wey fit make u cum instantly grin

Na so bros cheesy

The girl just make me vex that day angry
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Lol
Since that day, I keep my compliments to myself cool
grin grin Sorry small. Maybe she wasn't in a good mood
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by izzou(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin
Sorry small. Maybe she wasn't in a good mood

Something tells me you're her lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by 93Miles: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
mrphysics:
Nothing. Don't beg for attention

we on the same level.

Let them pvssy niggas keep beggin hoes for attention while we making money and let hoes beg for our attention..

Only a poor guy will beg a lady for attention.....

Let yo money do the job.

Wizkid a case study.. A hoe of a baby mama is beggin wizkid for attention.

That's how it supposed to be..

Fvck all niggas on this thread and in this world who begged/are beggin/will beg a hoe for attention..
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Something tells me you're her lipsrsealed
shocked shocked
Listen to that something again, you aren't getting it right. grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by izzou(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
shocked shocked

Listen to that something again, you aren't getting it right. grin

grin grin

I miss the savage version of MariaLavina, you know
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

grin grin

I miss the savage version of Ma riaLavina, you know
Lol... I'm getting too old for it nah. I don't want my grandchildren to see that grin grin

However if you think I can pull that stunt because of my acts here, you are wrong. I'm more reserved offline, The worst I will do is thank you and move away if I don't want a convo.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

grin grin

I miss the savage version of Ma riaLavina, you know
Lol... I'm getting too old for it nah. I don't want my grandchildren to see that grin grin.

However if you think I can pull that stunt because of my acts here, you are wrong. I'm more reserved offline, The worst I will do is thank you and move away if I don't want a convo.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by 3RNEST(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

Na so bros cheesy

The girl just make me vex that day angry
Pele, embarassed we go manage dem like dat, but mind u nigeria girls are the best out dere oh... kiss
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by izzou(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol... I'm getting too old for it nah. I don't want my grandchildren to see that grin grin.

A true child of God

kiss
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Deltayankeeboi: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Melian:

There are many independent and successful women around who are still single. What would you say about this, assuming a quarter of them tick all the boxes for good character/personality?
lol I don't know where this is going but you are right, rich women do not follow men for their money, they go for personality but all dependent women stick around men for money. Even at that, only in Nollywood movies a rich woman loves a poor man, as long as Naija is involved, money is always number one for a woman. There is no way you want to twist that for me.

I think you wanted me to say,

"Women chase money, don't chase men. Get money and men will follow you like stray dogs."

You know that is a big fat lie. That statement only applies to men. It doesn't work both ways. No man chases you for your money.

Rich women scare most men away that is the reason why most of them are single. Any man who gets the love of a richer woman will always feel like a houseboy.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by mrphysics(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
93Miles:

we on the same level.

Let them pvssy niggas keep beggin hoes for attention while we making money and let hoes beg for our attention..

Only a poor guy will beg a lady for attention.....

Let yo money do the job.

Wizkid a case study.. A hoe of a baby mama is beggin wizkid for attention.

That's how it supposed to be..

Fvck all niggas on this thread and in this world who begged/are beggin/will beg a hoe for attention..
Nah so bro. We give attention to money.

No time to start looking for strategies to get attention.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:

A true child of God

kiss
Amen Bro Amen grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Preshy561(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Share your story nah, I want to read.

Lemme call Preshy561 to come and laugh. Uncle lefu always tell nice stories smiley
Lmao.grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
There was this babe that just moved into my neighborhood. She was the complete package then or so I thought. She was visiting her aunt who lived just behind our house. I was this very shy and timid guy, so there was no way I could approach her directly to let her know I was heavily interested in her.

To gain her attention, I turned to a stalker. I’d wait for this girl to come out in the morning, that’s when I will remember I was suppposed to sweep the front of the house. I’d do it with so much energy with my earpiece plugged to my ears, humming and singing along to the music playing. While doing this, I make sure to sneak a peek at her once in a while but this girl does not ever seem to even notice someone is there.

I did other odd things like going to ask her aunt if she needed any help. Someone I was never acquainted with. I got to know of this Girl’s itineraries. I knew she always go out late in the evening to get bread from a bakery close to our house. So every evening I will freshen up, bath myself with perfume, and tag along like I am also going out, but what I actually doing was trying to even get her to notice me. All na lie.

Then one day, I got an opportunity to speak with her. I was walking home that day when I saw her coming in the opppsite direction. With palpitating heart, I contemplated greeting and striking a conversation with her or not. The closer I got to her, the more my heartbeat per second increased. I got close enough to her to catch a glimpse of smile on her face or so I thought. I in turn started.

Me: Good evening
Her: Yeah, evening
Me: You are Chinenye right?
She replied in the coldest voice ever with a cold face to go along with that. “Yes I am”. Then she continued walking away. Damn! I felt so stupid. I didn’t know what made her treat me that way. I mean we’ve been seeing each other before then. It’s just that we never said a word to each other.

After that incident , I started locking myself inside. I dodge her anytime I see her. The things I was doing to impress her reduced drastically. Heck even my mood was affected. At last she left for wherever she came from.

Lo and behold, I saw this lady sometimes early this year and I knocked myself repeatedly. I couldn’t believe this was the same person I wanted killing myself for just her attention. Damn! Relieving this incident now just makes me chuckle. She wasn’t worth it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by sapien(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

You have got a point there, though.
Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by sapien(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Firstgentleman1:
There was this babe that just moved into my neighborhood. She was the complete package then or so I thought. She was visiting her aunt who lived just behind our house. I was this very shy and timid guy, so there was no way I could approach her directly to let her know I was heavily interested in her.

To gain her attention, I turned to a stalker. I’d wait for this girl to come out in the morning, that’s when I will remember I was suppposed to sweep the front of the house. I’d do it with so much energy with my earpiece plugged to my ears, humming and singing along to the music playing. While doing this, I make sure to sneak a peek at her once in a while but this girl does not ever seem to even notice someone is there.

I did other odd things like going to ask her aunt if she needed any help. Someone I was never acquainted with. I got to know of this Girl’s itineraries. I knew she always go out late in the evening to get bread from a bakery close to our house. So every evening I will freshen up, bath myself with perfume, and tag along like I am also going out, but what I actually doing was trying to even get her to notice me. All na lie.

Then one day, I got an opportunity to speak with her. I was walking home that day when I saw her coming in the opppsite direction. With palpitating heart, I contemplated greeting and striking a conversation with her or not. The closer I got to her, the more my heartbeat per second increased. I got close enough to her to catch a glimpse of smile on her face or so I thought. I in turn started.

Me: Good evening
Her: Yeah, evening
Me: You are Chinenye right?
She replied in the coldest voice ever with a cold face to go along with that. “Yes I am”. Then she continued walking away. Damn! I felt so stupid. I didn’t know what made her treat me that way. I mean we’ve been seeing each other before then. It’s just that we never said a word to each other.

After that incident , I started locking myself inside. I dodge her anytime I see her. The things I was doing to impress her reduced drastically. Heck even my mood was affected. At last she left for wherever she came from.

Lo and behold, I saw this lady sometimes early this year and I knocked myself repeatedly. I couldn’t believe this was the same person I wanted killing myself for just her attention. Damn! Relieving this incident now just makes me chuckle. She wasn’t worth it at all.
She isn't as beautiful as she was back then, huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boob Time! Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress For New Year Eve Party / My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up / Woman Connived With Her Boyfriend To ‘kill Her Husband’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.