Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? (3872 Views)

I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? by DonroxyII: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Firstgentleman1:
There was this babe that just moved into my neighborhood. She was the complete package then or so I thought. She was visiting her aunt who lived just behind our house. I was this very shy and timid guy, so there was no way I could approach her directly to let her know I was heavily interested in her.

To gain her attention, I turned to a stalker. I’d wait for this girl to come out in the morning, that’s when I will remember I was suppposed to sweep the front of the house. I’d do it with so much energy with my earpiece plugged to my ears, humming and singing along to the music playing. While doing this, I make sure to sneak a peek at her once in a while but this girl does not ever seem to even notice someone is there.

I did other odd things like going to ask her aunt if she needed any help. Someone I was never acquainted with. I got to know of this Girl’s itineraries. I knew she always go out late in the evening to get bread from a bakery close to our house. So every evening I will freshen up, bath myself with perfume, and tag along like I am also going out, but what I actually doing was trying to even get her to notice me. All na lie.

Then one day, I got an opportunity to speak with her. I was walking home that day when I saw her coming in the opppsite direction. With palpitating heart, I contemplated greeting and striking a conversation with her or not. The closer I got to her, the more my heartbeat per second increased. I got close enough to her to catch a glimpse of smile on her face or so I thought. I in turn started.

Me: Good evening
Her: Yeah, evening
Me: You are Chinenye right?
She replied in the coldest voice ever with a cold face to go along with that. “Yes I am”. Then she continued walking away. Damn! I felt so stupid. I didn’t know what made her treat me that way. I mean we’ve been seeing each other before then. It’s just that we never said a word to each other.

After that incident , I started locking myself inside. I dodge her anytime I see her. The things I was doing to impress her reduced drastically. Heck even my mood was affected. At last she left for wherever she came from.

Lo and behold, I saw this lady sometimes early this year and I knocked myself repeatedly. I couldn’t believe this was the same person I wanted killing myself for just her attention. Damn! Relieving this incident now just makes me chuckle. She wasn’t worth it at all.
Na so e be Na ... Kid's era !
That time wey heart dey beat anyhow for no reason .... girl Na god for we small boys then .... u dey get crush but no go fit approach .... Strong heart comes with age and achievement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe / How I Make Money Selling My Sex Videos On Snapchat – Former Office Lady / Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.