Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country (1001 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2018
nairalanders in the house, what is that thing that you will miss if you travel out of Nigeria. i will definitely miss shouting "Up NEPA" and the roaring sound of generator in the neighborhood. feel free to share yours
cc: lalasticlala
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by empire2017(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2018
nothing,nd i repeat nothing
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2018
empire2017:
nothing,nd i repeat nothing
haba, Niferia cant be that bad na, there must be something no m,atter how insignificant u will miss about our darling Nigeria
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by iphanyi10(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
asides the indigenous food, nothing!!!..i repeat nothing!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
iphanyi10:
asides the indigenous food, nothing I repeat nothing!!!
LOL
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by izzou(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
I will miss Ewagoyin and bread
I will miss corn and ube
I will miss roasted plantain aka boli
I will miss okada
I will miss Life, 33export and Gulder
I will miss pap and akara

Should I go on?
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2018
izzou:
I will miss corn and ube
I will miss okada
I will miss Life, 33, Heineken and Budweiser

Should I go on?
if you will miss all this things, dont you think you should better reamain in the country to avoid missing them lol

1 Like

Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by izzou(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

if you will miss all this things, dont you think you should better reamain in the country to avoid missing them lol

No start abeg

Abeg angry

1 Like

Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2018
izzou:

No start abeg

Abeg angry
baba no vex, na to take the next available ship out of the country win am oo
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2018
The 24/7 sound of generator and smell of fuel.
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2018
i will miss our regular naija babes grin grin
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Oye0404(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Bread and beans in iya Biliki buka,
Indomie and egg at Abdulahi kiosk
Crazy Lagos traffic nd hustle
Daily garage banters between conductors nd passenger s

I swear I'll miss so many things, but d missing is worth it as long as I'm going to a better place.
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Jovie98(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2018
I'll miss my return flight cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2018
Jovie98:
baby we can travel together cos i will make sure with you by my side, the flight will be pleasurable
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
I pray I get out first. grin
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Nothing.
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Jovie98:
Excellent response grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2018
izzou:
I will miss corn and ube
I will miss okada
I will miss Life, 33export and Gulder

Should I go on?
You can get most of these things in oyinbo land
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Oreofepeters: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2018
nothing but the hate people exhibit..........
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2018
i guess i will miss playing football on the mainroad during strike
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by izzou(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You can get most of these things in oyinbo land

I can't get an Hausa guy riding an okada on the expressway and looking for passengers to carry

I can't get Life and 33 export there

I can't see a woman roasting corn and ube by the roadside there

I can't.... angry angry angry
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
izzou:

I can't get an Hausa guy riding an okada on the expressway and looking for passengers to carry

I can't get Life and 33 export there

I can't see a woman roasting corn and ube by the roadside there

I can't.... angry angry angry
what do you want to do with an Hausa guy riding an okada on the express way?
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by babyfaceafrica: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
everything
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Jokerman(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Nothing coz I would be going with my wife
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
everything
everything like?
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
I'd miss the blackouts when Nepa takes light grin
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Deadlywoman:
I'd miss the blackouts when Nepa takes light grin
u sound like you love darkness deadly woman
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by sacx: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
The shout of 'dem don bring light' when PHCN finally decides to restore power
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

everything like?
everything....trophy and catfish and every weekends.. no light for weeks...families and friends, molue and danfo....smoked fish and garri,jesting with guys in the hood,e.t.c
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by luckygeee: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2018
sacx:
The shout of 'dem don bring light' when PHCN finally decides to restore power
ajekpako neighborhood like mine
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by Olifiz(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2018
I will miss my road back.
Re: If You Travelled Out Of Nigeria, What Will You Miss About The Country by abdeiz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
I will miss not leaving sooner

(1) (2)

Do THIS & She'll Find You Instantly Attractive. / To Wed In August: Lady Seriously Battered In The Eye By Husband-to-be / Angry Girlfriend Shields Her Man From An Intending Sidechick At A Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.