Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram (7167 Views)

60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / The Man With Ripped Emotions -episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

Sadly, I can do nothing about it angry

Good morning, how are you doing?? cheesy
morning, I'm doing great. You?
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by Oyindidi(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

hmmm gues u love dem slender and abless ryt? its fine
I no like anything
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Those skinny niggas lipsrsealed
but they could be deadly too especially down below
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by sacx: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018
This is an old photo, and no, it's not real
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by Bluezy13(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
morning, I'm doing great. You?
I'm okay.
How is the family??
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no like anything
why do i find that hard to believe. anyway its ur pick
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

but they could be deadly too especially down below

That's what I meant lipsrsealed
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by chiommy123(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2018
hmmmmmm. speechless
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Deadlywoman:

That's what I meant lipsrsealed
do u love dat or u prefer one who isnt capable enough to crush a tiny fly, i still refer to down below
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by Oyindidi(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm okay.

How is the family??
Fine, thanks
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2018
*Cries while holding my pot belly.*
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2018
chiommy123:
hmmmmmm. speechless
i gues u love it big ryt?
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by IamPlato(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:
bro am a guy and i shouldn't be telling u dat

Sorry The Ladies Are Not Interested In that too
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by IamPlato(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:
bro am a guy and i shouldn't be telling u dat

Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2018
IamPlato:

are u a shim or transgendered?

1 Like

Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Though it looks nice but that will be suicidal
I have somtin similar to that...and I wanna use it on ur Bombom
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
I have somtin similar to that...and I wanna use it on ur Bombom
badt guy
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by damtan(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamPlato:

I Find It Irritating and Stupid When Grown Up Men Do This... Whats The Point Of This Please? Mtcheeeew!
grown women dey flaunt their bobby and backyard too naaa
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by nyovest300(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

are u sure u can stop fantasizing about it. if u know wot i mean. or do u prefer crayons instead?
if its small they complain if its big they complain which one be una own self?
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by luckygeee: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
nyovest300:
if its small they complain if its big they complain which one be una own self?
it is safe to conclude that they are confused
Re: Man With Ripped Abs Causes Confusion On Instagram by wj26584(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Not interested.
lol

what size are u interested with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos / Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.