Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Relationships And Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships And Money (5513 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Why Are Nigeria Parents Hypocrites When It Comes To Relationships And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Goodplace:
You are an idiot for making such comment.
Ngwanu don't take care of your woman o. Don't give her money. Silly things b acting all stupid on common reality.
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

That mindset makes me so sad.
There's "might" in my comment, so its a probability.
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
only an easy woman would give a man her loyalty for free. and not telling me is just saying that you don't have an answer to this question, just like many other who want the loyalty of a woman. The best way to enter a relationship is to expect nothing. simple.

I never said she will give me her loyalty for free..

Even sex isn't for free. Why why would loyalty be? Nobody does that. Even in free town nothing is free.

Of what use is it to you? I mean telling you what I will do to deserve my Woman's Loyalty..

If you can tell me the usefulness, then I'll tell you what I will do..
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There's "might" in my comment, so its a probability.

Good day
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I need said see will gives me hereby loyalty forever free.. Nobody does that. Even in free town nothing is free.

Of what use is it to you? I mean telling you what I will do to deserve her Loyalty..

If you can tell me the usefulness, then I'll tell you what I will do..

first and foremost, to know why loyalty is so important and if it makes a relationship better.

Also to know why men expect it, when they can't give it, just like virginity.

thirdly i never go into relationships expecting and giving loyalty so my partner is made aware
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
first and foremost, to know why loyalty is so important and if it makes a relationship better.

Read my post again. I just did some correct. There was a lot of typo in the previous
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Read my post again. I just did some correct. There was a lot of typo in the previous
i also made modifications to my earlier post.
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

thirdly i never go into relationships expecting and giving loyalty so my partner is made aware

Why men expect when they can't give it?

As in, have you tried all the men yo know that none can't give it?

You shouldn't say why men expect it. Rather direct the question because the reason Mr A expects loyalty could be different from the reason why Mr B expect loyalty
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

It might interest you to know that there are men who don't want a virgin as a gf or wife..

I have 3 has friends and the all have their different reasons..

So don't say why men.. Rather say way some or most men want virgins

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i also made modifications to my earlier post.
Oh like I said earlier on. What works for A might not work for B..

If I create a thread here about the importance of loyalty in a relationship you will see thousands of people coming here to counter it with their own opinions.

He who wears the shoes knows wear it pains.

I didn't just wake up and say I need loyalty and not love. It's based on my experience that I have that opinion.

Someone here might say he doesn't needs loyalty he needs something else based on his experience or whatever.

I can't create a thread on HOW LOYALTY MAKES A RELATIONSHIP BETTER

That will be foolish of me.. Because the girl am in relationship with might hav a different character from other girls.

So me creating such thread and someone followed my steps and imply loyalty to his or her relationship might get an opposite result because his or her partner isn't like mine..

Like a said earlier on, it's needless telling you what I will do to get my Woman's Loyalty since you aren't the one..

Assuming you are the one, I'll start by asking you what I should do to deserve your loyalty..

People are different so is their needs and wants different.

What Miss A will want a man to do to deserve her loyalty might be different from what Miss B will want..

So I might tell you that I will do THIS to deserve my Woman's Loyalty and meeting my woman she says she needs THAT before i deserve her Loyalty..

Meaning that the THIS I told you I will do ends up not being what I did because she says she needs THAT and not THIS..
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
It might interest you to know that there are men who don't want a virgin as a gf or wife..

I have 3 has friends and the all have their different reasons..

So don't say why men.. Rather say way some or most men want virgins
but i am sure that friend of yours expects his woman to be loyal.
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Why men expect when they can't give it?

As in, have you tried all the men yo know that none can't give it?

You shouldn't say why men expect it. Rather direct the question because the reason Mr A expects loyalty could be different from the reason why Mr B expect loyalty
hmm, still doesn't mean i have the loyalty to give tho, i will always look out for number one
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
but i am sure that friend of yours expects his woman to be loyal.

You can't be sure. You ain't him.. Speak for yourself and the people who told you the need loyalty..

There's this general mentality that every man wants to marry a virgin.. But am telling you that there are men who, if you bring out a virgin and nonvirgin and tell them to pick one as wife. They go for nonvirgin.. Reason(s) best known to them.. I have 3 of such men..

Just like people would say that men want to marry the most beautiful girls.. But There are men out there u pray to marry ugly girls for reason(s) best known to them..
Re: Relationships And Money by MissRaine69(f): 5:09am On Oct 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
will you share in the house chores and the unpaid labor, will you go to the market? Equal patnership indeed. Stereotypes are there for a reason, stop transferring Adam's curse to Eve.
Darling face There are no markets in my neighbourhood and yes we do actually share chores there is no delegation based on gender. See if you come down from your soap box and realise that a relationship is as good as what you put into it how can it be complicated? If you put nothing and expect everything, you will forever be disappointed. No one likes drama in a relationship certainly not me. I doubt there are men who actually enjoy unnecessary histrionics! I have my strengths and weaknesses and so does he what we do is meet each other half way after all it’s not a competition.
That’s my perspective what happens in your household is an entirely new thread.

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Darling face There are no markets in my neighbourhood and yes we do actually share chores there is no delegation based on gender. See if you come down from your soap box and realise that a relationship is as good as what you put into it how can it be complicated? If you put nothing and expect everything, you will forever be disappointed. No one likes drama in a relationship certainly not me. I doubt there are men who actually enjoy unnecessary histrionics! I have my strengths and weaknesses and so does he what we do is meet each other half way after all it’s not a competition.
That’s my perspective what happens in your household is an entirely new thread.
sister, the thing with people of your mentality, is that men will continue to manage you till something better that they need come along. except he is weak

Men need to man up and accept responsibility instead of allowing women to emasculate them.

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Money by ewaomaga: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pls shut it. A responsible man will take care of his woman.
then what will a responsible woman do?

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Money by SirMichael1: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Household expenses should be shared neither of you are each other’s parent so no one is there to look after that other. You are a partnership

To communicate well, you really should learn how to punctuate your sentences.
Re: Relationships And Money by SirMichael1: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2018
milemimi93:

You can't be sure. You ain't him.. Speak for yourself and the people who told you the need loyalty..

There's this general mentality that every man wants to marry a virgin.. But am telling you that there are men who, if you bring out a virgin and nonvirgin and tell them to pick one as wife. They go for nonvirgin.. Reason(s) based known to them.. I have 3 of such men..

Just like people would say that men wants to marry the most beautiful girls.. But There are men out there u pray to marry ugly girls for reasons based known to them..

...best

...men want to

...reason(s)

...best known to...
Re: Relationships And Money by Preshy561(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich.
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Colourich.
happy Sunday dear
Re: Relationships And Money by Preshy561(f): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich:
happy Sunday dear
Same here dear.
Are you still up for it?
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Same here dear.
Are you still up for it?
I went out dear. I didn't know you were serious grin.
Re: Relationships And Money by Preshy561(f): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich:
I went out dear. I didn't know you were serious grin.
Lol.okay
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol.okay
No vex baby girl.
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol.okay
No vex baby girl.
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol.okay
No vex baby girl.
Re: Relationships And Money by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why is it difficult for couples to have honest discussions about finances? Especially women, why do you hide how much you earn from the person you are with? And for the guys do you actually know how much she earns?
They conceal their actual earnings to avoid the man pushing his responsibilities to their side.
Re: Relationships And Money by Preshy561(f): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich:
No vex baby girl.
Lol. Not at all
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
SirMichael1:

...best
...men want to
...reason(s)
...best known to...
That was an oversight.. Thank you.
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
SirMichael1:

...best
...men want to
...reason(s)
...best known to...
That was an oversight.. Thank you.
Re: Relationships And Money by milemimi93(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich:
They conceal their actual earnings to avoid the man pushing his responsibilities to their side.
I never knew we have men leeches..
Re: Relationships And Money by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
sister, the thing with people of your mentality, is that men will continue to manage you till something better that they need come along. except he is weak

Men need to man up and accept responsibility instead of allowing women to emasculate them.
That mindset belongs in the 19th century. You ease his worries that is what a supportive partner does not hide earnings. It works for me this far so let’s leave it at that. The virus of dependence is not something I subcribe to.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies. / Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.