Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Physically Abusive Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Abusive Men (1124 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
My threads is mostly about me, so deal with it!!!

Hv u ever been in an abusive relationship?
Or hv u ever been physically abused by ur partner?

Well I had an argument with one of my ex cause of his cheating ass,, n he raised his hands at me,,,, while crying he started begging n begging n begging. Well it was late so couldn’t go no where, he went to the kitchen boiled water for me to bath, was literally there giving me soap n whatever I needed..made indomie for me to eat n cuddled me so tight at night while he kept saying I AM SORRy in my ears, well the next morning I went home, blocked his number , I vowed that was the end, he called all my friends begging them to talk to me but my mind was made up. That’s the most disrespectful thing u can do to ur Partiner.

Why do guys hit women when they know it’s wrong?
Why do they do it when they know they are still gonna beg ?
And Why do women forgive an act they know will continue?
Re: Physically Abusive Men by MJBOLT: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
what about abusive ladies angry and your story is not complete
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
what about abusive ladies angry and your story is not complete
today is about men, cause that’s what I can relate to,, I hv never seen an abusive women than when it’s posted on social media, in my compound i know of two men that beat their wives regularly,, when growing up I knew few men that disgrace their wives on the street,, I know of one that striped his wife. I hv seen more than 10 abusive men but hv never seen an abusive woman,, I ain’t saying it isn’t happening but it’s rare
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Jamariwolff(f): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
You can't beat a woman you claim to love, its an abomination.
Beg you say?
Lord knows imma be pouring the hot water on his bent penis, animal.

1 Like

Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Beg you say?
like it’s totally impossible,, most men stay with women they beat up cause they love the fact they can control them, not cause they love them.
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Beg you say?
babe u can’t man,, I made sure it didn’t get too far I just stayed still, what of if e con Dolge am ? How u go take explain urself... best is to protect ur precious face n end that shit
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Jamariwolff(f): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Shugavee:
babe u can’t man,, I made sure it didn’t get too far I just stayed still, what of if e con Dolge am ? How u go take explain urself... best is to protect ur precious face n end that shit
but y wud he lay hands on you. It's not justifiable in anyway. Lord knows I haven't been with such a monster before, the worst we do is trade words.

But if I'm unfortunate to be with such, I'll take my revenge somehow even years later.
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
but y wud he lay hands on you. It's not justifiable in anyway. Lord knows I haven't been with such a monster before, the worst we do is trade words.

But if I'm unfortunate to be with such, I'll take my revenge somehow even years later.
yeah it’s crazy but it really funny how they beg when they r done,, like they all think it’s that easy
Re: Physically Abusive Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2018
So you have totally dumped his sorry ass?
Re: Physically Abusive Men by fykes(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Okay I have hit a woman... While not being the smartest thing I have done but when someone says sorry too many times it means nothing to u.
I also walked away from the relationship cos she wasn't worth a pin and I wouldn't wanna kill her and throw away my life. After all these times, I just look back and wonder how any woman can bring out such demons in my otherwise, very reserved person.

Lesson, bitter women just wants everyone to be bitter like em

1 Like

Re: Physically Abusive Men by fykes(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
today is about men, cause that’s what I can relate to,, I hv never seen an abusive women than when it’s posted on social media, in my compound i know of two men that beat their wives regularly,, when growing up I knew few men that disgrace their wives on the street,, I know of one that striped his wife. I hv seen more than 10 abusive men but hv never seen an abusive woman,, I ain’t saying it isn’t happening but it’s rare
U don't see abusive women bcoz men don't say poo.
How do u tell d world dat ur wife is having affairs? How do u tell neighbours that she calls u a failure? And that was a woman u married when d going was good, how do u tell people that ur wife respects her boss more than u? D truth is... Men are trained not to nag or man up on emotional issues.. Don't think those men who beat their wives are beasts...some people resort to physical abuse in response to emotional abuse.
While I don't support it in any form, I support separation and divorce. But don't tell me these don't happen. Women are more abusive in a relationship than men.

1 Like

Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
fykes:

U don't see abusive women bcoz men don't say poo.
How do u tell d world dat ur wife is having affairs? How do u tell neighbours that she calls u a failure? And that was a woman u married when d going was good, how do u tell people that ur wife respects her boss more than u? D truth is... Men are trained not to nag or man up on emotional issues.. Don't think those men who beat their wives are beasts...some people resort to physical abuse in response to emotional abuse.
While I don't support it in any form, I support separation and divorce. But don't tell me these don't happen. Women are more abusive in a relationship than men.
emotional abuse isn’t what I am talking about,, n there are women who don’t talk as well,, there is no pride saying u r being abused whether u r a guy or lady.. to me if u r being verbally abused by ur partiner, if u don’t hv mouth to abuse her back, leave that marriage or relationship.. that’s no excuse they r beast. Ps there are more women that don’t talk about abuse to women that do... I don’t support any form of abuse as well
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
So you have totally dumped his sorry ass?
lol yup I did ,, I hv totally moved on
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
fykes:
Okay I have hit a woman... While not being the smartest thing I have done but when someone says sorry too many times it means nothing to u.
I also walked away from the relationship cos she wasn't worth a pin and I wouldn't wanna kill her and throw away my life. After all these times, I just look back and wonder how any woman can bring out such demons in my otherwise, very reserved person.

Lesson, bitter women just wants everyone to be bitter like em
sorry about that, nice u choose happiness n mental stability
Re: Physically Abusive Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
lol yup I did ,, I hv totally moved on
Lol... OK
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Timekeeper: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
sorry about that, nice u choose happiness n mental stability

Oya marry me.... Now.... U r free at last, free indeed
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Shugavee(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Timekeeper:

Oya marry me.... Now.... U r free at last, free indeed
lol see this sharp guy,,, lol, I said my ex. Lol
Re: Physically Abusive Men by fykes(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
emotional abuse isn’t what I am talking about,, n there are women who don’t talk as well,, there is no pride saying u r being abused whether u r a guy or lady.. to me if u r being verbally abused by ur partiner, if u don’t hv mouth to abuse her back, leave that marriage or relationship.. that’s no excuse they r beast. Ps there are more women that don’t talk about abuse to women that do... I don’t support any form of abuse as well
"if you don't have mouth to abuse her back". grin grin
That one got me
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Timekeeper: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Shugavee post=71835152] lol see this sharp guy,,, lol, I said my ex. Lol[/quote

Smart girl, gree for sharp guy na.... Dan allah
Re: Physically Abusive Men by Timekeeper: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
lol see this sharp guy,,, lol, I said my ex. Lol

Smart girl shud be with sharp guy na.. Haba Dan Allah

(1) (Reply)

How Amaka My Girlfriend Disappointed Me / What Happened Between Me And A Food Vendor Yesterday / You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.