Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Toasting In Church? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting In Church? (3712 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting In Church? by Onchedu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2010
u see, that's the problem postee, U want to say no and u want to be friendly about it. That's sending two conflicting messages at the same time. He myt choose to listen to the one that encourages his cause. When say no U should only allow Urself be diplomatic about it the first time around. Any subsequent no's are permitted to be done in increasing levels of bluntness and sometimes aggression - the kind that wakes men up from fantasy land and brings them to reality. if after ur no has brought him to reality he still persists, maybe U should hear him out.

Delay is dangerous. If he didn't approach U in church U myt be handing him wedding invitation for a month away to some guy U met on Ur way out.
Re: Toasting In Church? by beey2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ poster, it's obvious u're not interested then tell just that and avoid every iota of lust dat may crop up. If on the other hand u're single and discern (hv been praying) 2 get married then advice for time 2 pray bout it. Lol. smiley
Re: Toasting In Church? by DeepSoul(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
9-11:

undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided

I'm indeed embarrassed by these comment, no sign of maturity whatsoever embarassed
Will it kill you if you made sense just once?
Seriously how old are you? angry

I tire pass you grin

tkb417:

Option 1 : "Fck off; do you think im a LovePeddler. Hey, next time you come forward with your unholy advances, ill report you to the pastor"

Option 2 : "Please, i dont want to sound rude, but please, do not let us discuss this issue and any other issue again. I beg you in the name of the Lord we serve". If he asks why, tell him you are not ready to entertain such discussions at this point in your life. If he asks again,say "its none of your bizniz brother, its mine"

Option 3 "Do you want me to start attending another church cos of you? please, ill appreciate if you leave me in peace and look for another sister in the curch"

Option 4 : "The Lord says youre not my man."

No. 1, 2 & 3 are insensitive responses. No. 4 is a lie. Now, you dont want me lying with God's name, do you? wink
Re: Toasting In Church? by DeepSoul(f): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
Onchedu:

u see, that's the problem postee, U want to say no and u want to be friendly about it. That's sending two conflicting messages at the same time. He myt choose to listen to the one that encourages his cause. When say no U should only allow Urself be diplomatic about it the first time around. Any subsequent no's are permitted to be done in increasing levels of bluntness and sometimes aggression -

That's what I'm trying to avoid.

sevule:

Tell him that you like him as a brother in the Lord. Ask about his spiritual well being and thank him nicely for his unsolicited attention.
Emphasise that you are brethren in Christ then drop the bombshell. Tell him that even though you like him as a brother in the Lord you do not
want any relationship but you are sure he would find another sister that would love him.

Looks like we have a winner smiley
Re: Toasting In Church? by Onchedu(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
Deep Soul:

That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Why trying to avoid it if U intend to get the message across? Anyway what will be will be. I'm sure U'l find a way to communicate what U want more with this dude; to be had or to be left alone. U don't need advice from without like U do from within.
Re: Toasting In Church? by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
Deep Soul:

No. 1, 2 & 3 are insensitive responses. No. 4 is a lie. Now, you dont want me lying with God's name, do you? wink
ok
Re: Toasting In Church? by MrAnus: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2010
WELL its a great thing u can find Womanliness anywhere, even in the Mosque
Re: Toasting In Church? by blacksta(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2010
I am tired of  all this fake a ss girls who are probably in their late twenties still doing a ko . In my own church a lot girls dey single because when the girl was younger bo bo approach them and they said no. Now the girls don old and no nobody wants them.  If you are single - why turn a brother away  - why not pray about it  . dont miss your opportunity.
Re: Toasting In Church? by Onchedu(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2010
^^ Shey? I agree.
Re: Toasting In Church? by DeepSoul(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Blacksta:

Because a woman is not interested, she is now labelled fake?? Na wa oh!
So what happens to the women who grabbed marriage proposals when they were younger just for the sake of getting married and are currently in unhappy marriages and in some cases, divorced.

Are their single mates not better off?
Re: Toasting In Church? by MrAnus: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
women who reject my advance must be lesbians, true talk. some play hard to get but still,
Re: Toasting In Church? by DeepSoul(f): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^ Oh puhleese. Get over yourself already
Re: Toasting In Church? by bawomolo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
what's so hard about saying you aren't interested.
Re: Toasting In Church? by MrAnus: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2010
i only go to church to look at some serious heavy nyansh, best joint
Re: Toasting In Church? by zebra543: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
just tell him to f off!
Re: Toasting In Church? by frankcj(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
just said to him i do apreciate you're  advancement but infortunately i;m not interest.
Re: Toasting In Church? by Enockia(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
say no
Re: Toasting In Church? by chic2pimp(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
bawomolo:

what's so hard about saying you aren't interested.
Me sef tire oooo grin grin grin
Re: Toasting In Church? by maninmood(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

Me sef tire oooo grin grin grin
Chic2pimp , the person you quoted is no more, RIP cry cry cry

RIP BAWOMOLO cry cry cry
Re: Toasting In Church? by DeepSoul(f): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2010
^^ Oh my, wow! That's sad. What happened to him?? Do u know?
Re: Toasting In Church? by chikeorji123(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2010
Since u said,u don't like this Guy undecided which means u are single,and expecting a well package Type with 'rangeover sport,well that's good cha,but make sure u know what u are doing cool cool cool cool
Re: Toasting In Church? by segzicres(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2010
just tell him you plan on being a nun, why? my entire family members are all nuns.
Re: Toasting In Church? by jamace(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2010
OP
You too much o. You succeeded in disorganising the spiritual aura of the guy. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answer These Love Mathematical Questions - All Questions Carry Equal Marks / My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary / Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.