Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money (16082 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Nabila Fash Rants About Those Sliding Into Oritsefemi’s DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by AbrahamIsrael: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2018
sinaj:
Some people can beg for Africa ehn! angry
Bae, I want to beg for your love, will you give me your love, plzzz? It's not part of begging for Africa o
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by chillychill(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Eldee kee
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by maziokafor1(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Oga Eldee, Age comes wf maturity. At ur age u are not supposed 2 come 2 social media and start writing trash.... E no dy, E no dy. Person wia naked no dy chuck hand 4 pocket.... Do you know the number of people who can't afford a single meal? u even get data dy type trash. Oga Eldee hide ur face. 2 those begging because things are really hard 4 u, God shall provide. 2 those whose hubby na begging as in una dy get joy 4 begging make God touch una heart make una repent haba na wenti

4 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by BOWOTO(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2018
GOODD
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by GeoOla25(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2018
WHo is Eldee.... you mean one time popular but now broke guy.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2018
If you papa no pay person money for idea you suppose dey dash people money
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Neyoyo(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2018
The man did not mince words. He said it as it is. There are some in the habit of begging for me and will still talk behind u saying the spendthrift only gave them N2,000 instead of the N5,000 they asked.
It is good to give but not.at the expense of quality of life for you and your family..

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by rickyrex(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2018
People way dey give money how no dey complain. Must we know that people are begging you. Even people way no get sef them still dey beg them. Him get money reach wizkid or devido?
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2018
I pity him. The backlash he will receive no be here o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Mehn, the thing tire me. I had two hot request this week but they don't understand that I even have a challenge.
Some people can be beggarly crazy.
Double your hustle.
God will help us all.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2018
I just hope they will agree to learn cos he spoke true words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by okenwaa(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Name one artiste who had a sizzling-hot career, who was at the top and remained there the whole of his/her life. Even if Michael Jackson were still alive, people like you would call him 'upcoming artiste' because he ain't winning 8 Grammies in one night like he used to. You need to stop this 'upcoming artiste' trash talk; it ain't funny anymore. NOBODY REIGNS FOREVER.

The funny thing is that Eldee retired and said he's done doing music.....and he was still relevant when he decided to hang the mic.

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by mountmoriah(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:
This one wants us to remember him again.

Eldee, where have you been?

Seems you have joined the UPCOMING CREW
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Braindz(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Such an act is disgusting,,. what do these people gain from begging mind you.begging can never put good food on ur table,begging can never give you designer and begging can never buy you a Benzo..work for ur money and u will live happily afterward.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by tech18: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Rubbish,it is either you give or kindly ignore d 'beggars'

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by princeemmma(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
who is eldee slams
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Mistadora01(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Lol.. Y'all need to see Emoney own.. Small picture you'll see 8k likes our of that 7.5k d beg money d rest are cool, dope etc

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by israelmao(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Please place a precious value on yourself you have all that it takes to take the world by the storm.Stop lowering your self-esteem by being "beggarly".

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Darkseid(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2018
kenzysmith:
g
how can u have money to give when your music career is dead guys like davido n wizkid help because the making goood music so the cash keep folllowing brooo i understand u man done vent ur anger on the innocent begger stingy thing
It's like your brain is seriously paining you. Eldee already quit music, and in about ten years time no one would remember your so called Davido and his music anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Barbieperry(f): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2018
thesicilian:

Listen to the message.
am sure the unam ikot dint even read Anyfn..just to abuse
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Benoxvals(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2018
You added “DON” at the back of your name..wondering
why u r complaining(?)
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by 36STATES: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
More killings of MB by Booohari is continuing. Stop the supporters of APC from killing us all now.

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Chuksmonika(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2018
maziokafor1:
Oga Eldee, Age comes wf maturity. At ur age u are not supposed 2 come 2 social media and start writing trash.... E no dy, E no dy. Person wia naked no dy chuck hand 4 pocket.... Do you know the number of people who can't afford a single meal? u even get data dy type trash. Oga Eldee hide ur face. 2 those begging because things are really hard 4 u, God shall provide. 2 those whose hubby na begging as in una dy get joy 4 begging make God touch una heart make una repent haba na wenti
let me borrow an expression that my good friend and brother Antiriot uses frequently on our other thread....I put it to you that you are the wisest man in Nairaland...

Please we all should learn to give when we can,there is nothing wrong in that,there is a reason why God blessed you will so much money,and one of the reason is for you to help others
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Deepfreezer(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Yeah, that's about the only crap you can type.
Continue wasting your time with nairaland kids. Can't you see the guys reasoning is poor?
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by babadee1(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:

HE IS UPCOMING

No. He is retired. Huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Chuksmonika(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Barbieperry:
am sure the unam ikot dint even read Anyfn..just to abuse
wow,babe dis your backside is magical @your DP...i just gave you 1like,i wish i can give you 100likes sef
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ObaKlaz: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Continue wasting your time with nairaland kids. Can't you see the guys reasoning is poor?
This forum eehn.. grin.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Joshmodest:
people wey dem dey beg money self never come out come insult anybody..
Eldee of all people!
who beg am self??

Them Dey beg us self, I can munch like 10.. people beg so endlessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Deepfreezer(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
ObaKlaz:
This forum eehn.. grin.
honestly I don't reply them again.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by MinorityTribe: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Honestly he is right, You can never make it in life through begging. The world doesn't work like that anymore, you have to offer something in return. The people sliding into his DM begging should have use the opportunity to offer their services or whatever they are good at. Rather than "please give me money", try " I can draw your portrait " for a price. "i sell this and that", " I do this and that". That is much more better and dignify than begging when you have two hands, two legs, healthy and even subscription to beg online in the first place. Even if you are Dagote, if you are giving out to healthy able people you are not helping them, They will grow up believing they will just beg their way out of any situations instead of being creative.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot / Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana / Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.