Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money (16078 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Nabila Fash Rants About Those Sliding Into Oritsefemi’s DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by pope191: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chuksmonika:
let me borrow an expression that my good friend and brother Antiriot uses frequently on our other thread....I put it to you that you are the wisest man in Nairaland...

Please we all should learn to give when we can,there is nothing wrong in that,there is a reason why God blessed you will so much money,and one of the reason is for you to help others

I wish I can agree with both of you, his write up is what I am thinking through this morning while having my bath, If I continue like this, only God knows what next. Sometimes we thoroughly want to help and be of help for people that need help, I've you ever place a call to check on someone and you regret the action? Have you ever tip someone on your way and before you get home, his/text msg is already waiting, only because you part with the little you have.

I have someone that begged money from my friend and I, and I guess d purpose is aso-ebi, only God knows the number of people she down just for a party. Nigerians have made habit out of social begging, just load one nice pix and if you don't lock up, you will pay for that pix. Let's learn to cut our coat according to our cloth.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by kenzysmith: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Darkseid:
It's like your brain is seriously paining you. Eldee already quit music, and in about ten years time no one would remember your so called Davido and his music anymore.
keep quiet they will still be remember because they were born to do music and thaey are already biggger than tuface and tubaba see dey lime light those guys will dominate for a long time
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Darkseid(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
kenzysmith:
keep quiet they will still be remember because they were born to do music and thaey are already biggger than tuface and tubaba see dey lime light those guys will dominate for a long time
No wahala, oya run off and finish your indomie.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ObaKlaz: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

He is right
Alternate account. grin
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by chidaddy1198(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
begging not an option, we all have begged at one point in our lives.
However, its an honor to be begged n if you are annoyed being begged pray to your creator to be on the other side so you understand the pain when one result to begging.
If you cannot be of help keep it to yourself. Use kind words to the person and as you said you are free to always teach the fellow how to fish don't forget to also empower the fisherman with tools of fishing.
Never talk of the poor cause they are where they are because of you. And you are where you are because of them our country a case study
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by nastynic(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
nemazelahe:
naija boys sef
wink cheesy angry
MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE! IT ROCKS WE HAVE TESTIMONIES TO PROVE IT

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

I need a Sugar Mummy grin grin grin
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ogtavia(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:
This one wants us to remember him again.

Eldee, where have you been?

Seems you have joined the UPCOMING CREW

Eldee is a star veteran in his own rights.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Oneboypikin: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
sinaj:
Some people can beg for Africa ehn! angry
May God never make you beg

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by nemazelahe: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
nastynic:

I need a Sugar Mummy grin grin grin
lol,,,,,my nigga go register we may have something for you
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by olayiwola275: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
kenzysmith:
g
how can u have money to give when your music career is dead guys like davido n wizkid help because the making goood music so the cash keep folllowing brooo i understand u man done vent ur anger on the innocent begger stingy thing
One better sighted!
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by BrokenCock: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:

Upcoming beggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Bintuenyo: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by 1Sharon(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
adrian3000:
What is this one feeling like angry angry

Well I guess if a lot of ppl slide into his DMs, they must think he is special
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Classictee89(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oga do if u wan do. If u no do park well. No b person wey get dey give sef. . . Iranu.

Make xtra cash by readin, commenting n sharing post?
Check my signature.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by kriss27(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
sinaj:
Some people can beg for Africa ehn! angry
Omalicha!
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by sinaj(f): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
kriss27:
Omalicha!
Dede

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by sinaj(f): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oneboypikin:

May God never make you beg
Amen
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by sinaj(f): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
AbrahamIsrael:

Bae, I want to beg for your love, will you give me your love, plzzz? It's not part of begging for Africa o
Begging for Rome tongue
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Oneboypikin: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
sinaj:
Amen
Cos you are irritated by ppl who are not happy with their condition.
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Differentials1: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Foolishness kill you. I wonder what the future holds with your type. Young , always wanting to have opinions but generally uniformed. Elder retired from music! And he’s a career man now! Everyone has their focus!
Shut up or ask questions if you don’t know something.

Shut up!
emeijeh:

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Ugosample(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
kenzysmith:
g
how can u have money to give when your music career is dead guys like davido n wizkid help because the making goood music so the cash keep folllowing brooo i understand u man done vent ur anger on the innocent begger stingy thing

look ar this one undecided
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
maziokafor1:
Oga Eldee, Age comes wf maturity. At ur age u are not supposed 2 come 2 social media and start writing trash.... E no dy, E no dy. Person wia naked no dy chuck hand 4 pocket.... Do you know the number of people who can't afford a single meal? u even get data dy type trash. Oga Eldee hide ur face. 2 those begging because things are really hard 4 u, God shall provide. 2 those whose hubby na begging as in una dy get joy 4 begging make God touch una heart make una repent haba na wenti

look at another one undecided undecided

Eldee is right
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
He should ignore them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 73rd Birthday To Nollywood Legend, Olu Jacobs:. / Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot / Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.