Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99705 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is going to catch up with Tambuwal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by unite4real: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2018
What are those guys doing inside the stadium right now? Campaigning after election while counting is underway. Or protesting Lol

Sai Tambuwal is what I hear

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by jay89(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

So 2015 election conducted by PDP was not free and fair?
2015 and 2019 are different election year. Voters mind can not be the same over time. Mind u PDP lost state that traditionally the have been winning since 1999. So u cannot use the results of 2015 election and predict 2019 election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
GMan650:

I'm disappointed in you. You're supposed to be more sensible than this. C'mon, I only stated my opinion without referring to you; if you don't reason along with my submission then you should have simply ignored. You're better than this.
Am sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Atiku is going to catch up with Tambuwal
Impossible,the lead is unassailable
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
unite4real:
What are those guys doing inside the stadium right now? Campaigning after election while counting is underway. Or protesting Lol

Sai Tambuwal is what I hear

seems jubilation for victory but don't know how they arrived at that since counting is on going.... might be their candidate has gotten half of the votes of the total deligates
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by GMan650(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Am sorry sir

Apology accepted sir

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

He hasn't won, it's still a battle.
The lead is unassailable.if he gets to 1500 its over.moreover tambuwal supporters are celebrating
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Impossible,the lead is unassailable
This APC miscreant typing from one stupid village without electricity is rooting for Tambuwal cos he's aware Buhari can easily floor him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2018
GMan650:

I'm disappointed in you. You're supposed to be more sensible than this. C'mon, I only stated my opinion without referring to you; if you don't reason along with my submission then you should have simply ignored. You're better than this.
so you don't know APC members at this stage? They are good at bullying.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TrueNigerian300: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2018
jay89:

2015 and 2019 are different election year. Voters mind can not be the same over time. Mind u PDP lost state that traditionally the have been winning since 1999. So u cannot use the results of 2015 election and predict 2019 election.
Did you read post I quoted at all? Let me help you again with what the poster posted, "Forget about south west....If the election is free and fair ,buhari can not win SW.." So he was not talking about voter mind or whatever you called it. He was simply talking about free and fair election. I hope u get it now

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bishops10(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
nelxxy:
how do you know what I am planning. I will travel to my state where I registered to vote.
NB I have never voted before
I've never voted before but I'm voting this time around
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

This APC miscreant typing from one stupid village without electricity is rooting for Tambuwal cos he's aware Buhari can easily floor him grin grin grin

This is unbecoming of a big man.those stupid villages are those that produce bloc votes while your cities in inconsequential

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sage101: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm baffled.....

Like how did Tambuwal come from NOWHERE to USURP Saraki, Atiku and Kwankwaso

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
As a truthful & unbiased Nigerian, am personally rooting for a third force presidential aspirant...but among these pdp's aspirants now, who can defeat the incumbent president??
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
adams123:
As a truthful & unbiased Nigerian, am personally rooting for a third force presidential aspirant...but among these pdp's candidates now, who can defeat the incumbent president??
Tbh,nobody
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
I'm baffled.....

Wike
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mbolajide2010: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
House for sale
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
I'm baffled.....

Na Wike handwork

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adimek2002(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Wike is the Jagaban of the new PDP. He is the one pulling the strings for Tambuwal. It will be good if he wins. We need a fresh blood if only Nigerians will open their eyes
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bamidey: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
I'm baffled.....

US dollars my sister, USdollars cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by WarriAproko: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
PDP want to feild another Jonathan. Loyal presidential candidate. He is not sellable. U think atiku will go down easily after wike manipulation
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by afobam(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
I'm baffled.....

Tambuwal didn't come from nowhere. It's fine that the race was between ATIKU and Saraki on twitter but do elections take place on social media? No!!!! Elections are determined by eligible voters and not twitter users. Tambuwal has the support of Sultan of sokoto who is he head of Muslims in Nigeria and Wike who is the financial boss. You can't compare rivers money to kwara money. Plus Tambuwal is the only PDP governor In a very strong zone(northwest) and he is the former speaker of house of representatives. How can you say someone with this profile came from nowhere?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
House, pls who is that guy in brown native and red cap representing ??
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bighorlus(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
afobam:
Tambuwal didn't come from nowhere. It's fine that the race was between ATIKU and Saraki on twitter but do elections take place on social media? No!!!! Elections are determined by eligible voters and not twitter users. Tambuwal has the support of Sultan of sokoto who is he head of Muslims in Nigeria and Wike who is the financial boss. You can't compare rivers money to kwara money. Plus Tambuwal is the only PDP governor In a very strong zone(northwest) and he is the former speaker of house of representatives. How can you say someone with this profile came from nowhere?

Thats the point people need to understand. not noise making.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by jamace(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Chop their dollars and clean mouth. Na your stolen money. angry
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by youseuph(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Politics is funny. I thought Saraki had the brightest chance.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chrisxxx(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2018
Bamidey:

US dollars my sister, USdollars cheesy
It is not all about money. Wike has a rigid control of pdp in rivers. Tambuwal is a governor. Tambuwal has the tacit support of the caliphate. There is more to this if Tambuwal wins Just be watching the drama. It is getting interesting and Buhari knows there is something up There is something. Tambuwal is not the most popular. For Tambuwal to defect with no reason from APC shows a game plan .

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by pacino26(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Aminu Tambuwal is the only successful cross-carpet politician in the history of this country. He is the next president. He has a way of doing things for himself even when a massive force is against him.

Strategically he is young, from the Caliphate and has never lost any office he's vying for. Should there be a betting odd, I'll stake thousands on him and smile to the bank. cool cool cool

Politics or not, he didn't just buy the nomination form without informing the Sultan of his decision and probably without a nod.

The CALIPHATE vs EMIRATES that's what the 2019 election will turn out to be.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Tobi0123: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2018
youseuph:
Politics is funny. I thought Saraki had the brightest chance.

Online with the help of ipob wailers..politics isn't played online but they won't hear....things like "if you think saraki will win like, if atiku share"
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Pharaoh001(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
afobam:

Stop Typing rubbish!
So you think we Muslims are deluded the way CAN and some ipob miscreants were!? Nana!
Aminu Tambuwal is from Sokoto and he's already loss Sokoto to Senator Wamako of APC. A lame man knows that!
Wamako and sultan are 5&6 friends

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adimek2002(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Yes people need to understand that it is votes that win elections. The era of OBJ and IWU when they will be announcing results in Abuja while people are still casting votes in the villages is gone. All these noise on social media don't win any election.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt / How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.