Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99912 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
the race is too early to call!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chrisxxx(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2018
afobam:
Tambuwal didn't come from nowhere. It's fine that the race was between ATIKU and Saraki on twitter but do elections take place on social media? No!!!! Elections are determined by eligible voters and not twitter users. Tambuwal has the support of Sultan of sokoto who is he head of Muslims in Nigeria and Wike who is the financial boss. You can't compare rivers money to kwara money. Plus Tambuwal is the only PDP governor In a very strong zone(northwest) and he is the former speaker of house of representatives. How can you say someone with this profile came from nowhere?
Bros u r right. I wish u could read my comment about this. There is something seriously fishing. Tambuwal may be the next president.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2018
pacino26:
Aminu Tambuwal is the only successful cross-carpet politician in the history of this country. He is the next president. He has a way of doing things for himself even when a massive force is against him.

Strategically he is young, from the Caliphate and has never lost any office he's vying for. Should there be a betting odd, I'll stake thousands on him and smile to the bank. cool cool cool

Politics or not, he didn't just buy the nomination form without informing the Sultan of his decision and probably without a nod.

The CALIPHATE vs EMIRATES that's what the 2019 election will turn out to be.
He has lost this already.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bamidey: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
chrisxxx:

It is not all about money. Wike has a rigid control of pdp in rivers. Tambuwal is a governor. Tambuwal has the tacit support of the caliphate. There is more to this if Tambuwal wins Just be watching the drama. It is getting interesting and Buhari knows there is something up There is something. Tambuwal is not the most popular. For Tambuwal to defect with no reason from APC shows a game plan .
But I don't see him winning PMB.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sage101: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Bamidey:

US dollars my sister, USdollars cheesy
Abi?

It really surprised me though

I dnt know what Wike stands to gain though, like how would he gamble a Governorship seat thats certain for VP?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
chrisxxx:

Bros u r right. I wish u could read my comment about this. There is something seriously fishing. Tambuwal may be the next president.
Which reasonable southerner will come out to vote two northerners
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by anigbajumo(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2018
chrisxxx:

Oga,nothing is fishing...Tambuwal can never win 7 states in Nigeria, bookmark this page....

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sage101: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2018
afobam:
Tambuwal didn't come from nowhere. It's fine that the race was between ATIKU and Saraki on twitter but do elections take place on social media? No!!!! Elections are determined by eligible voters and not twitter users. Tambuwal has the support of Sultan of sokoto who is he head of Muslims in Nigeria and Wike who is the financial boss. You can't compare rivers money to kwara money. Plus Tambuwal is the only PDP governor In a very strong zone(northwest) and he is the former speaker of house of representatives. How can you say someone with this profile came from nowhere?
I was referring to the presidential primaries
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by afobam(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2018
chrisxxx:

It is not all about money. Wike has a rigid control of pdp in rivers. Tambuwal is a governor. Tambuwal has the tacit support of the caliphate. There is more to this if Tambuwal wins Just be watching the drama. It is getting interesting and Buhari knows there is something up There is something. Tambuwal is not the most popular. For Tambuwal to defect with no reason from APC shows a game plan .
Spot on bro.
They got the form for him in 2015 but that wasn't his time. He didn't contest. The time has come now. #Tambuwal_way
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by anigbajumo(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
pacino26:
Aminu Tambuwal is the only successful cross-carpet politician in the history of this country. He is the next president. He has a way of doing things for himself even when a massive force is against him.

Strategically he is young, from the Caliphate and has never lost any office he's vying for. Should there be a betting odd, I'll stake thousands on him and smile to the bank. cool cool cool

Politics or not, he didn't just buy the nomination form without informing the Sultan of his decision and probably without a nod.

Hmmm,the last paragraph is really pregnant....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
senatordave1:

This is unbecoming of a big man.those stupid villages are those that produce bloc votes while your cities in inconsequential
K
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by hucienda: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Any idea who is in the lead?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by afobam(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:

I was referring to the presidential primaries
you mean he coming out? Or he leading at the moment?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2018
afobam:
Dey deceive urself, so u think sultan can control Muslims at will abi
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ykalhaji(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2018
chrisxxx:

Boss no game plan. Na try your luck them all dey do. If Tambuwal wins it us a walk over for Buhari.

Tambuwal does not generate any excitement, the major thing against Buhari is his image, Tambuwal and Kwankaso once they open their mouth will automatically remind southerners about Buhari, most people will just stay at home and not waste time voting, if Tambuwal wins the primary, Saraki and Atiku will pull back and we must remember PDP was dead until Saraki and the rest come back, the old generals that support Tambuwal are dead wood when not in power Wike controls PDP Nationwide but he only controls the governance structure of Rivers state, the other PDP chapters he controls don' thave any governance structures. Forget that Sultan talk, The sultan had not being that powerful since Sardauna's time, even then, he was just a unifying image for the north against the south.
The yorubas will rather vote a Buhari that Tinubu can influence than Tambuwal that a Wike can influence, none of the PDP candidates except for Atiku in the NE was going to win any state in the core north, Tambuwal will lose the whole north and middle belt to Buhari because Saraki and Atiku although they will not decamp again but they will be more concerned with their survival therefore not helping Tambuwal solidify an already impossible obstacle in the middlebelt(that is if they don't already negotiate with APC sef)
Now Imagine Igbos in Onitsha, Aba and other places getting excited to vote between Buhari and Tambuwal (I can't) Atiku is well known there, Saraki has the charisma to build interest but Tambuwal ?
Yes Tambuwal will win in the SS and SE but he will not generate enough excitement to bring people to the poll to counter the astronomical numbers Buhari will pull from the rigging that will take place in the northern states. Plus he and Wike do not necessarily have the network to prosecute an anti-rigging strategy in other states.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
Abi?

It really surprised me though

I dnt know what Wike stands to gain though, like how would he gamble a Governorship seat thats certain for VP?
sister, No certainty in Nigeria politics.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sage101: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
afobam:
you mean he coming out? Or he leading at the moment?
I meant he wasnt even among the top 3 strongest candidates being considered like 2weeks ago

Top 3 were Atiku, Saraki n Kwam(in no order)

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sage101: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
yemaldo:

Dey deceive urself, so u think sultan can control Muslims at will abi
95% of Nigerian Muslims nor get sense
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Vatsyayana: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
The funny thing is that the APC already knows Tambuwal will win. Oshiomole already gave us a hint that the opposition will produce a Governor-Presidential Aspirant and that they are ready for him since he didn't do much in his state.
Nigerians are being tricked all of this is a set up.
It is definite now that the emerging Aspirant is someone who ditched PDP in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by success1smyn(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
I meant he wasnt even among the top 3 strongest candidates being considered like 2weeks ago

Top 3 were Atiku, Saraki n Kwam(in no order)
u mean kwam1
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by unite4real: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
pacino26:

And Bafarawa who is also from Sokoto is not caliphate abi?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
95% of Nigerian Muslims nor get sense
Seriously, what makes u a different person? U r voting for a Muslim that has "no sense"
Maybe ur dad and mom....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bahaushe1: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
I'm baffled.....

Like how did Tambuwal come from NOWHERE to USURP Saraki, Atiku and Kwankwaso

Do you think first time Governor will leave his party and join another for thing?

Tambuwal is from NW and can potentially reduce PMB's winning merging in that.

Tambuwal does not have any case with EFCC and enjoys immunity as a sitting Governor. APC can therefore not use state instruments hurt is candidacy.

Tambuwal is also younger, PDP will use this to attack APC's candidate who is seen as an elderly outdated person.

And finally, when you have Wike on your side ........

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adams123: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
if you are watching live, the only agent standing(brown cloths with black face cap) seems not serious ooo....he has been looking back while his colleagues are focusing on the sorting going on... his boss wount takes care of his TP going back home
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PUSSYBOY2: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku would have made more sense though, popularity in the the south west, Middle Belt region and a better experience politicians. Tambuwal has to elect a popular South westerner has is vice
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by unite4real: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
bahaushe1:

Do you think first time Governor will leave his party and join another for thing?

Tambuwal does not have any case with EFCC and enjoys immunity as a sitting Governor. APC can therefore not use state instruments hurt is candidacy.

Tambuwal is also younger, PDP will use this to attack APC's candidate who is seen as an elderly outdated person.

Yaradua from NW and same state as Buhari did not defeat Buhari in NW. NW is locked down. I just wished PDP can have it massively in the SS and SE
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by modath(f): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2018
bahaushe1:

Really? Wike the wicked thug? cheesy cheesy

But wait ooo, how una change chorus from Saraki, Atiku & Kwankwanso really fast? Na so una fickle? Support don change gear fast fast? Oluwa mi ooo smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by obayaya(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm impressed seeing Governor Okowa taking charge personally.. Sorting the Ballot papers personally.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Alexiz101(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Believe you mean even PMB is also following the trend in Port Harcourt
Tambawal looks good ahead of the rest
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BestDude: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
Atiku would have made more sense though, popularity in the the south west, Middle Belt region and a better experience politicians. Tambuwal has to elect a popular South westerner has is vice
I am reading on facebook that Atiku won. Not sure. 2 people on my feed has mentioned this.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Konki: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Vatsyayana:
The funny thing is that the APC already knows Tambuwal will win. Oshiomole already gave us a hint that the opposition will produce a Governor-Presidential Aspirant and that they are ready for him since he didn't do much in his state.
Nigerians are being tricked all of this is a set up.
It is definite now that the emerging Aspirant is someone who ditched PDP in 2015.

He shall do it again.

PDP is up for sale to APC being the highest bidder.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by aguiyi2: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
skybird212:
House, pls who is that guy in brown native and red cap representing ??
He is Dubem Onyia representing Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.