Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866564 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Gunit87: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Justmellow always on point. I will take to this advise 100%. THANKS BRO.
JustMellow:

In most cases, the VO and career progression are like 5 but this doesn't mean numerous past applicants haven't been successful, as what is deemed necessary is the ability to be convincing on why that particular program especially if its not a progression of your previously passed which I think you've not quite be able to satisfy the VO convincingly in that aspect.

To your questions:

1. A PGD would be the very best idea right now, given that you've failed to convince the VO of why a Diploma twice and the tediousness in securing a Masters(as declared by you).

2. No!

3. Changing course doesn't warranty a red flag, globalization has dominated the perception of today's world which has made career change a world wide acceptable feat. If you have the resources, don't quit if its your dream.

Also note this, losers are the next winners. Do endeavour to request for your gcms notes before reapplying, and clear your thoughts from the haste of reapplication and desperation - its a chronic disease numerous applicants suffers.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shadypoza: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hi, please if its possible i would very much appreciate if u can share d email address of the mp with me so i can send a mail too to inquire d status of my application. I applied since June 12, 2018 and my application is now 10 months old. I will be grateful if u can assist via mail.
My email address is onokevbagbeambrose@yahoo.com
Thanks
Omonoba1981:
Attached is the communications with MP

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Timothyphillips: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anamekele:

Thanks dear.
So I should contact the school and tell them that I want reapply? Or I should Wait until final decision is made.
It depends on time.... If you have that on your side, I advice you wait but if not, please contact the school.
My take though!....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omonoba1981(f): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
@Shadypoza I can send you the email, but not sure how they will handle your case. In my case, my brother communicated with the office responsible for his region he stays.

I think he went directly to the office, telling them he lives in their constituency and he is sponsoring his younger sister and has made all necessary payment and need them to help check her status.

In your case, as you are not a PR or stay in there constituency not sure how that would play. And also the school I applied was in Saskatchewan.

But I will send you the MP email and would like to know if he respond to you and what he has to stay.

Meanwhile you can get a whole list of all the MPs in Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_House_members_of_the_42nd_Parliament_of_Canada

Shadypoza:
Hi, please if its possible i would very much appreciate if u can share d email address of the mp with me so i can send a mail too to inquire d status of my application. I applied since June 12, 2018 and my application is now 10 months old. I will be grateful if u can assist via mail.
My email address is onokevbagbeambrose@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shadypoza: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thank alot, that would be very much helpful. My elder bro lives in Canada and he has actually been the one helping out with my application. We've ran out of options and so i decided to seek help here as to how to go about contacting CAD embassy and going about the application cos my application processing has taken too long and am really worried about it. Thanks alot and i will be expecting your mail. onokevbagbeambrose@yahoo.com
Omonoba1981:
@Shadypoza I can send you the email, but not sure how they will handle your case. In my case, my brother communicated with the office responsible for his region he stays.

I think he went directly to the office, telling them he lives in their constituency and he is sponsoring his younger sister and has made all necessary payment and need them to help check her status.

In your case, as you are not a PR or stay in there constituency not sure how that would play. And also the school I applied was in Saskatchewan.

But I will send you the MP email and would like to know if he respond to you and what he has to stay.

Meanwhile you can get a whole list of all the MPs in Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_House_members_of_the_42nd_Parliament_of_Canada

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omonoba1981(f): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
That will be perfect then if you have a brother. Let me check with his MPs and ask for help. I already send you the website and email my brother used.

The way this works is as a person who stays in that constituency, your MP is entitle to help his people. But it actually depend on the MP. Some are not just good and willing to follow up. And it also depend on how your brother talk to them.

Note the mail I sent was based on the constituency where my brother stays which might differ from yours.

Shadypoza:
Thank alot, that would be very much helpful. My elder bro lives in Canada and he has actually been the one helping out with my application. We've ran out of options and so i decided to seek help here as to how to go about contacting CAD embassy and going about the application cos my application processing has taken too long and am really worried about it. Thanks alot and i will be expecting your mail. onokevbagbeambrose@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
With ur details, Ur application is not ripe enough for u to start sending them mails.. The current processing time for Nigeria is 10 Weeks and ur application is less than 10 weeks, which means u cant send them mails, and if you do dey wont reply you cos its stated on their website that if your application isless than the processing time of ur country, u wont get any reply.. So the only option is to be patient and hope for the best.. Once ur application has passed 10 weeks the u can start sending them mails.. Peace
Anamekele:

I applied on 14th March, 2019
Online route.
Biometric 18th March 2019
No medical request yet.
Resumption date 6th may,2019
Please what are the email addresses

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shadypoza: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thanks, I've received the mail.
Yeah, as regards the constituency, the web address u gave me will enable me get the details of the MP of Ontario. At least, that's a very big help and am really grateful 4d assistance. I just informed my bro about it so he can also help me check out and follow up with d MP in his constituency.

Omonoba1981:
That will be perfect then if you have a brother. Let me check with his MPs and ask for help. I already send you the website and email my brother used.

The way this works is as a person who stays in that constituency, your MP is entitle to help his people. But it actually depend on the MP. Some are not just good and willing to follow up. And it also depend on how your brother talk to them.

Note the mail I sent was based on the constituency where my brother stays which might differ from yours.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
U not the only June/July applicant here so calm down... Would ask u some questions.. 1. Whats the present status of ur application. 2. Have u been called for Medicals or have u done upfront medicals and passed it.. 3. Have u sent them several mails? The truth is that London office is responsible for 90% of May/June and July applicants (We all do not know the reason for the delays) but one thing is certain, all these Delays will eventually end in praise, so be positive... Expecting ur answers tho.. Peace
Shadypoza:
Hi,
I applied June 12, 2018. Till now which is April 21, i still haven't gotten any feedback from CIC. I applied for GCMS note and it seems the issue is with my eligibility which is yet to be decided, my application has taken 10 months already and am confused as to what to do. And London visa office is the one handling my student visa application. Please i just need urgent assistance/opinions on what and how to go about this

Wow. This is pathetic! Early April? And this is October. Heartless people. If I may ask, when did you do your Biometrics? Were you ever asked to come for Biometrics again? Have you been called for medicals? When did your eligibility review start? Do you have anything (maybe travel history) that could have made background check so long? Pls share your profile, order for GCMS. It will tell you why it's taking forever!

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vsylva(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello Everyone.. Happy Easter to you all.. i have been a silent follower of this thread.. i have read it from the very very very very first page and i've been following till date... even took some helpful tips into word document to help me get my info together...

I applied to a 3yrs Diploma program at Georgian College for Fall 2019, waiting to get my admission letter...

School Fees = $6,978.91

using $1 = N280

2 Semester (1yr) = $13960 => N3,908,800
Deposit = $2500 => N700,000
Living 1yr = $10000 => N2,800,000
Total = 6,708,800

I intend to pay my complete first year tuition fee of $6,978.91 => N1,954,094.8 instead of the deposit asked for.. leaving Balance to N4,754,705.2

My question is.. What is the best/safest amount to have in my account as proof of funds in my account as i am self sponsored, married with 3 kids.. who i do not intend to travel with.... for now...

Would appreciate your answers.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
ahmedio2017:

What of PGD bro, and how would i go about it which school do u think will b a better option pls help me out I'm about to apply

Good move.. Memorial University, they also have professional courses in Graduate Diploma/Certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wait till final immigration decision is made.

Anamekele:

Thanks dear.
So I should contact the school and tell them that I want reapply? Or I should Wait until final decision is made.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
vsylva:
Hello Everyone.. Happy Easter to you all.. i have been a silent follower of this thread.. i have read it from the very very very very first page and i've been following till date... even took some helpful tips into word document to help me get my info together...

I applied to a 3yrs Diploma program at Georgian College for Fall 2019, waiting to get my admission letter...

School Fees = $6,978.91
2 Semester (1yr) = $13960 => N3,908,800
Deposit = $2500 => N700,000
Living 1yr = $10000 => N2,800,000
Total = 6,708,800

My question is.. What is the best/safest amount to have in my account as proof of funds in my account as i am self sponsored, married with 3 kids.. who i do not intend to travel with.... for now...

Would appreciate your answers.. thanks

Hello, congratulations on your admission. It's a good thing you took the time out to go through the previous posts. There isn't a safe amount to have because a VO might have other ideas concerning your personal assets and finance. However I'd like to state a few things.

1. You seem to be a mature Applicant and one of the key things a VO would want to clarify is what happens with your family while you are studying; is your wife employed and buoyant enough to cater for herself and your child in your temporary absence? , when you pay up your tuition plus living expense what is left? Can that be enough for your family also lastly will your personal assets and finance compel you to come back home or are you likely to file for your family in the near future.

2. Is your current job compelling enough for your return.

3. If you decide not to use a co-sponsor do you have the financial strength to study without having to work. We are talking 6-8million yearly.

Lastly, A VO expects a mature applicant to have strong ties to Nigeria and will also question why you are deciding to further your education after so many years considering your study gap. So please in order to avoid unnecessary refusal reasons plan your trv application accordingly starting from your family welfare, personal asset and why and the need to further your education!. Remember you won't be there to defend yourself when the VO scans your application. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by morgang(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello guys, I’ve patiently skimmed through this page for a while now, can’t help but to commend everyone thus far. However, I’m a graduate of political science with a strong 2.1, hence I intend to apply for a postgraduate course in international relations or any related field.

Well, I self sponsored my undergraduate education and and still able to save about 3m for now. I don’t mind opting for a postgraduate school with the lowest amount of school fees.. the last one I checked was about the 6000 Canadian $.. not sure if that amount will take me through the processes and accommodation as well?!

Kindly help with relatively reliable information that will guide me through.

(Currently, I engage in online business that generates about $1000 monthly).. at least, this could allow me to sustain overtime..)

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ahmedio2017(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
JustMellow:

Good move.. Memorial University, they also have professional courses in Graduate Diploma/Certificate

I have 2.2 hope that wont stop me from gaining admission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vsylva(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Qudkom:

Hello, congratulations on your admission. It's a good thing you took the time out to go through the previous posts. There isn't a safe amount to have because a VO might have other ideas concerning your personal assets and finance. However I'd like to state a few things.

1. You seem to be a mature Applicant and one of the key things a VO would want to clarify is what happens with your family while you are studying; is your wife employed and buoyant enough to cater for herself and your child in your temporary absence? , when you pay up your tuition plus living expense what is left? Can that be enough for your family also lastly will your personal assets and finance compel you to come back home or are you likely to file for your family in the near future.

2. Is your current job compelling enough for your return.

3. If you decide not to use a co-sponsor do you have the financial strength to study without having to work. We are talking 6-8million yearly.

Lastly, A VO expects a mature applicant to have strong ties to Nigeria and will also question why you are deciding to further your education after so many years considering your study gap. So please in order to avoid unnecessary refusal reasons plan your trv application accordingly starting from your family welfare, personal asset and why and the need to further your education!. Remember you won't be there to defend yourself when the VO scans your application. All the best.

Thanks for your quick response @Qudkom

To Answer your questions:

1. My Wife is well employed and bouyant enough to cater for herself and the kids. With regards to what is left. That part i have thought about and thereby have a separate account that by the time i will be applying for my study permit should have about 3M in it.. this account is set up for monies for the family outside my travel plans expense... as for the compelling to come home.. i am taking my time to explain reasons for the program and why i wanna come back after my program due the the various opportunities here...

2. I run a software development firm... my clients are within and outside the country. I have two online startups and i've just started a custom T-shirt line business using my graphics... .. the goal is to come back after my program and setup Big Data and Business Intelligence sector for my company to expand my business.... so i guess that should be enough compelling reason to return

3. When you say having to work.. i think you are referring to having to work in canada on that $14 per hour for 20 hours a week job... NOPE.. thats impossible.. u will have to kill urself and affect ur study in doing that... i know this... my sustainance will be my business that will keep going.. all i will be doing from over there is project managing as i will have my team handle the actual projects... in preparing for this 5 months ago i started this method of running my business as if i wasnt in the country and have my team work on the projects while i project managing and its been pretty successful... this is the way i plan to fund my school, family etc...

I welcome more questions, concerns, queries, guidance as it will help me better my preparation...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
vsylva:

1. My Wife is well employed and bouyant enough to cater for herself and the kids. With regards to what is left. That part i have thought about and thereby have a separate account that by the time i will be applying for my study permit should have about 3M in it.. this account is set up for monies for the family outside my travel plans expense... as for the compelling to come home.. i am taking my time to explain reasons for the program and why i wanna come back after my program due the the various opportunities here...

2. I run a software development firm... my clients are within and outside the country. I have two online startups and i've just started a custom T-shirt line business using my graphics... .. the goal is to come back after my program and setup Big Data and Business Intelligence sector for my company to expand my business.... so i guess that should be enough compelling reason to return

3. When you say having to work.. i think you are referring to having to work in canada on that $14 per hour for 20 hours a week job... NOPE.. thats impossible.. u will have to kill urself and affect ur study in doing that... i know this... my sustainance will be my business that will keep going.. all i will be doing from over there is project managing as i will have my team handle the actual projects... in preparing for this 5 months ago i started this method of running my business as if i wasnt in the country and have my team work on the projects while i project managing and its been pretty successful... this is the way i plan to fund my school, family etc...

I welcome more questions, concerns, queries, guidance as it will help me better my preparation...
Well you do have articulate answers I'll give you that. All that's left is to bind it together in your application. All the best....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vsylva(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Qudkom:

Well you do have articulate answers I'll give you that. All that's left is to bind it together in your application. All the best....

Thanks Qudkom.

So with all that said.. Having a savings account balance of 6M after paying my first tuition fee and another family savings account balance of 3M should be good enough proof of funds to share with the VO??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
obaxlove:
Hello House,

Please who can help me with GCMS file? I had a delayed in 2017.

Then I applied for a diploma course in social work but was denied based on travel history, purpose of visit and one other other thing I can't remember.

Now - I have been given admission to study M.Sc sociology at UoR
Education background - ND Statistics, 2008. B.Sc in Demography and social statistics, 2012, M.Sc in Demography and social statistics, 2018.

I am married with Kids - Landed property and physical cash is well enough to proof ties and I also have an aunty willing to give me cover letter and her bank statement that she will cover my living expenses whilst in canada because she is a Canadian already.

I currently work with a transport company as a Manager and I have been working here since 2013.

During my Msc (still working) I got different scholarships to attend conferences and workshops in UK, Rwanda, SA, GH & Nigeria and I have two published manuscripts.

please someone should help with this profile because I start the process at all, I got the LOA yesterday.

NB: Demography is a subset study of sociology.... I really need this certification to help me proceed for my PhD but how will I explain this to VO?

Help!!!!
Please sir/ma, I wish to connect with you via e-mail. please i sent you an e-mail I will be glad sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
@vsylva,

Congratulations..

But I think you are missing the point (ref.@Qudkom),

Please just make sure that you provide evidence/proof that shows sufficient funds for studies.. Because if you don't, the visa officer will assume* that you will work while studying in Canada. Even thou you have stated that it is 'impossible".

Note: No one here knows what is sufficient or not in regards to funds expect the VO..
God Luck!!
vsylva:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
vsylva:

I like this guy

Don't you think to manage your business from abroad (Canada) is a bigger workload than the $14 minimum wage in Ottawa? (cause you're not restricted from the 20hrs work per week)
I will advise you not to include it in your SOP, just tell the VO you have a business that is fetching money for you. Tell the VO that wifey would be managing the business and workers throughout your study leave in Canada, ,,Even though she has her own personal work (tell them you've taught her the rudiments of the business).

6 million is Not bad if you have paid for your full tuition fee
But I would also advise you, if you can make it up to 10 million and above please do cause you're a married man with dependants. (for the sake of strong financial ground) very important

11,154.53 Canadian Dollar set aside for your family living expenses might be small in the eyes of the VO
So I would also advise you to include wifey account statement to show she Has a good financial strength or history. You can as well get a co-sponsor.

I hope your business is registered

Should you need more info, don't hesitate to ask

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by trishaben: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hi everyone. This post is Just an opinion I think should be put into consideration. I think what the june/July 2018 applicants are doing to alert the VOs to their application should be told to one of the moderators. I'm saying this because We are all not going to be on this thread forever. so incase a future applicant has the same problem and non of you are here to help, one of the moderators would be able to help.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vsylva(m): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Austacus:

I like this guy

Don't you think to manage your business from abroad (Canada) is a bigger workload than the $14 minimum wage in Ottawa? (cause you're not restricted from the 20hrs work per week)
I will advise you not to include it in your SOP, just tell the VO you have a business that is fetching money for you. Tell the VO that wifey would be managing the business and workers throughout your study leave in Canada, ,,Even though she has her own personal work (tell them you've taught her the rudiments of the business).

6 million is Not bad if you have paid for your full tuition fee
But I would also advise you, if you can make it up to 10 million and above please do cause you're a married man with dependants. (for the sake of strong financial ground) very important

11,154.53 Canadian Dollar set aside for your family living expenses might be small in the eyes of the VO
So I would also advise you to include wifey account statement to show she Has a good financial strength or history. You can as well get a co-sponsor.

I hope your business is registered

Should you need more info, don't hesitate to ask

Bless you

Thanks for this... like i had said earlier..every idea of mine shared here has come from months of following up on this thread and trying to prepare myself.. and i am still open to advices like yours and any other...nobody sabi pass... and it was never my intention to write it out in my SOP that i will be running my business from canada... i was only sharing how i was gonna managing it.. i was only gonna state i had a business that would make me money like u have rightly said.. and yes have my wife run in while im away... i already have her listed as MD.. but thats by the way... i will take all you have said and all i have gathered over time.. plus more that will come in from other post to come from others....

So from what you have said

Account 1 (My savings) having a balance of 6M after first semester Tuition needs to be upgraded to 10M
Account 2 (Fam Savings) with balance of 3M.. needs to be padded with Wifeys Account statement too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 1:17am On Apr 22, 2019
@Juleskiki uhm that's exactly what I advised him to do though. Everything is centered around the home ties, family and tidying up his finances. You also made valid points.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2019
vsylva:

Thanks Qudkom.

So with all that said.. Having a savings account balance of 6M after paying my first tuition fee and another family savings account balance of 3M should be good enough proof of funds to share with the VO??
Sorry for the late response, I believe @austacus has highlighted this and given you tips on how to go about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ifechez: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Please house,

I would love to do a post graduate diploma in construction projects management, please can someone recommend any college that offers the programme. Tanx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Horlamidei(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2019
ifechez:
Please house,

I would love to do a post graduate diploma in construction projects management, please can someone recommend any college that offers the programme. Tanx

George Brown College is currently offering it but for Jan2020 semester.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Happy holidays all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
vsylva:

Thanks for this... like i had said earlier..every idea of mine shared here has come from months of following up on this thread and trying to prepare myself.. and i am still open to advices like yours and any other...nobody sabi pass... and it was never my intention to write it out in my SOP that i will be running my business from canada... i was only sharing how i was gonna managing it.. i was only gonna state i had a business that would make me money like u have rightly said.. and yes have my wife run in while im away... i already have her listed as MD.. but thats by the way... i will take all you have said and all i have gathered over time.. plus more that will come in from other post to come from others....

So from what you have said

Account 1 (My savings) having a balance of 6M after first semester Tuition needs to be upgraded to 10M
Account 2 (Fam Savings) with balance of 3M.. needs to be padded with Wifeys Account statement too?

Yea and take your time to arrange a very good application... Don't rush things
You go dey alright.

Lemme try and break some stuff down for you
Let say your making 7 million yearly take it up to 12 million per annum or more (they won't use your statement of account to judge you cause you have lotta things to do with money like paying bills and amenities, venturing to business, etc then you derive it according to your earnings that was stated earlier
Now this’d how to break it down

Income from employment (state the name) 4 million

Income from (name the online business) {consultancy} 6 million

Income from my firm (the name of your business) 2 million (you said it's still in a growing stage) 2 million is okay

Let's say you have 3 kids
You have to show your financial commitment
Chinedu Vsylva (name the school) 120k
Ade Vsylva (name the school) 100k
Jerry Vsylva (name the school) 80k

PS: please don't put a big amount like 900k or 400k for your kid's cause they may use it against you in your statement of account

All these should come in your affidavits of support. You will also do something like this in your SOP using your LOA..., I think you already know how to go bout it in your previous post.

If you have any landed properties, try and increase the worth, if the worth is 3 million make it 9 million

If you have any investment say the real worth of it.

I may have to stop here, stick around for more info from people

If you find it difficult to increase your account to 10 mil and above
Get a co-sponsor that can provide more than 6 million and then he/she should show some commitment maybe 2 million or so for your living expenses or second term tuition fee.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vsylva(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Austacus:

Yea and take your time to arrange a very good application... Don't rush things
You go dey alright.

Lemme try and break some stuff down for you
Let say your making 7 million yearly take it up to 12 million per annum or more (they won't use your statement of account to judge you cause you have lotta things to do with money like paying bills and amenities, venturing to business, etc then you derive it according to your earnings that was stated earlier
Now this’d how to break it down

Income from employment (state the name) 4 million

Income from (name the online business) {consultancy} 6 million

Income from my firm (the name of your business) 2 million (you said it's still in a growing stage) 2 million is okay

Let's say you have 3 kids
You have to show your financial commitment
Chinedu Vsylva (name the school) 120k
Ade Vsylva (name the school) 100k
Jerry Vsylva (name the school) 80k

PS: please don't put a big amount like 900k or 400k for your kid's cause they may use it against you in your statement of account

All these should come in your affidavits of support. You will also do something like this in your SOP using your LOA..., I think you already know how to go bout it in your previous post.

If you have any landed properties, try and increase the worth, if the worth is 3 million make it 9 million

If you have any investment say the real worth of it.

I may have to stop here, stick around for more info from people

If you find it difficult to increase your account to 10 mil and above
Get a co-sponsor that can provide more than 6 million and then he/she should show some commitment maybe 2 million or so for your living expenses or second term tuition fee.

@Austacus YoU ROCK... thanks for that break down... i will add these to my word document of important information to always come back to as guidance..

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2019
ahmedio2017:

I have 2.2 hope that wont stop me from gaining admission

Not at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by purebliss(f): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
thank you. expecting your reply
Madupcy:

Hello, I just got admission into University of Lethbridge, Alberta and I’m currently getting the necessary documents to apply for a study permit.. I’ll will be glad to help in any little way I can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.