Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (39282 Views)

Help Having Stomach Problem / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Having Stomach Fat? This Sweat Belt Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by umuerri1(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Kinghillc:
I think mine started towards the end of may. I have been sick since then till now. First was malaria test and typhoid test and the result said I had malaria, which I was given injection and medication for because my legs were weak and my eyes were turning me like I wanted to faint. The second test was fbc, liver function test with some other test. Alt and ast was high? Cholesterol was high as well. They just told me that I have some issues with my liver enzymes and that I should take Livloyn forte which I took for almost one month and I avoided meat and fatty food.

I went back to another hospital with my test result because I was still feeling generally unwell after treating malaria. The doctor didn’t run any further test aside from the one I did before and he said it was acute liver disease. Alcohol that I hardly drink at all. He gave me some medication and I started taking them. I took them for 5 days and i stopped because the side effect was crazy. What if he was wrong with the diagnosis!

I went to another hospital and they did the test again and said I had malaria ++ and H.pylori was positive. I took injection for 3 days and continued with the malaria tablets, while I was still on pyrox combi for the H.pylori that was detected from the blood test. I took the medication for almost 3 weeks and I could still feel the pain on my chest and by the right side of my stomach and I was still feeling cold and feverish. He did another test for the malaria and said it’s still 1+ that it could be from the malaria. I took another malaria tablet again and the cold stopped. The fast heart rate scares me. It got up to 220 the other day and I wasn’t even doing any exercise. The doctor said it was anxiety and gave me another medication because I was finding it hard to sleep at night. I took it just once and stopped because it was adding to my dizziness and fatigue.

I have gone to see a cardiologist as well and done all the ultrasound scan, ct scan and Eco and they said my heart is healthy and fine. Went to GI as well and she said it could be Gerd and gave me antacid as well. They keep telling me that I’m fine or would be fine when I know my body is not okay. I think the only thing left is endoscopy. I did that in 2016 when I had almost the same issue and they said it was helicobacter pylori induced chronic gastritis. I have never been this sick neither have I taken so many medication like this before. The pain is just crazy. From the middle of my chest under the breast bone to the right side of my stomach and sometimes it comes with headache or would I say migraine.

They said it’s ulcer but how can ulcer affect me so badly like this. I sleep with ac but not so cold and I hardly drink cold water. I did the test for pneumonia with chest x-ray and they ruled it out. Right now , from the last test I did, they said my uric acid is high, potassium is low, albumin high and total protein is high and they gave me some medication to take for one month. I’m praying to God everyday to heal me because this doctors would finish me with medication! Still fighting with lack of appetite, heartburn, funny taste in my mouth and I have lost so much weight. From 89kg to 82kg! Drop me your digit if possible!

Hey bro I’m going through something similar I have high blood pressure too with weight loss and stomach issues… how are you feeling now
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ugomnaanny: 5:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Let me give u all my testimony, I have been a victim of stomach ulcer since 2018, my symptoms were so horrible that I even felt I was having something worst, I visited several hospitals in Lagos , spent money on different kind of drugs still yet nothing, my ulcer was h plyloric negative, I believe my stomach ulcer was triggered by NSAID drugs (pain killers) … Took gestid, omeprazol, gavicon, ulsa kit, plaintain water, carbbage water, mix mag etc . Yet nothing. since 2018 till march 2022 (this year) my stomach never knew peace, every day pains upon pain to the extent I got use to my pains and it became part of me. September 2021 I relocated to the UK and of course health care here is free and better but I was too scared to go to the hospital cause I don’t want to hear any bad illness (cancer) so I continue to manage my self but last week of march I told myself, even if it is anything is it not better to be aware on time and start treatment? Early awareness is key, i summoned the courage and called my hospital the receptionist picked and I explained my problem to her and she told me unfortunately no booking appointment till next week Friday, I agreed and requested for time to come, so I just reluctantly chipped in my other symptoms to her and she said “u need to see a GP immediately “ immediately she booked me in for that day, 3 hrs later two doctors called me, after speaking to them they ask if it will be comfortable for me to show up in 10mins, I live very close by I said yes, and immediately went there, saw my GP I was examined and they told me they will give me laraprazole, I told them I have taken it before and to be honest it didn’t work, so they explained that this one is a higher medication then omeprazol, it was prescribed and I was booked for a follow up appointment in 28 days. I was advised to take the drugs in the morning, 60mins before eating, and I should always make sure I put food in my stomach every 4 hours, and I should avoid soda, they gave me a stool bottle to drop my stool sample for investigation , took it got my drugs and left. After 5 days result came out H plylori and bacteria negative and was advised to keep taking my drugs . My brothers and sisters, I felt this will be like every other drugs I have been taking previously, 2 days into the drugs was still feeling pains but as days went by, my pains of many many years disappeared, the only time I felt pain was 3 days ago when I didn’t eat for 8 hrs cause I was busy reading and forgot to eat. Mehn I am shocked with the improvement my stomach made. I know how painful stomach ulcer can be it isn’t easy at all. Pls guys try this drug, if I have my way I wouldn’t mind getting the drugs and help people who might be needing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Chi33432240(f): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
EVERHEALTHY get your covered, there is medicine for uncle contact me

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by rdsalami103: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello bro, I need your attention please...
awa:
@Poster,

I can really understand what you are passing through like me. Peptic Ulcer pains has taken a lot of money from me and the discomfort is driving me weak a times and it looks as if there is no where out despite all effort made. I have been taking Omeparazole and other PPIs to no avail.

I have done natural medicines, call it Kedi, Forever and Fowhow still the stomach pains and heartburn are just there. I have undergone several Endoscopes for upper GI still they keep saying GERD. The pains is just out of proportion.

NL Doctors please more suggestions
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by rdsalami103: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
How can you help im need getting the drug? Please sir
ugomnaanny:
Let me give u all my testimony, I have been a victim of stomach ulcer since 2018, my symptoms were so horrible that I even felt I was having something worst, I visited several hospitals in Lagos , spent money on different kind of drugs still yet nothing, my ulcer was h plyloric negative, I believe my stomach ulcer was triggered by NSAID drugs (pain killers) … Took gestid, omeprazol, gavicon, ulsa kit, plaintain water, carbbage water, mix mag etc . Yet nothing. since 2018 till march 2022 (this year) my stomach never knew peace, every day pains upon pain to the extent I got use to my pains and it became part of me. September 2021 I relocated to the UK and of course health care here is free and better but I was too scared to go to the hospital cause I don’t want to hear any bad illness (cancer) so I continue to manage my self but last week of march I told myself, even if it is anything is it not better to be aware on time and start treatment? Early awareness is key, i summoned the courage and called my hospital the receptionist picked and I explained my problem to her and she told me unfortunately no booking appointment till next week Friday, I agreed and requested for time to come, so I just reluctantly chipped in my other symptoms to her and she said “u need to see a GP immediately “ immediately she booked me in for that day, 3 hrs later two doctors called me, after speaking to them they ask if it will be comfortable for me to show up in 10mins, I live very close by I said yes, and immediately went there, saw my GP I was examined and they told me they will give me laraprazole, I told them I have taken it before and to be honest it didn’t work, so they explained that this one is a higher medication then omeprazol, it was prescribed and I was booked for a follow up appointment in 28 days. I was advised to take the drugs in the morning, 60mins before eating, and I should always make sure I put food in my stomach every 4 hours, and I should avoid soda, they gave me a stool bottle to drop my stool sample for investigation , took it got my drugs and left. After 5 days result came out H plylori and bacteria negative and was advised to keep taking my drugs . My brothers and sisters, I felt this will be like every other drugs I have been taking previously, 2 days into the drugs was still feeling pains but as days went by, my pains of many many years disappeared, the only time I felt pain was 3 days ago when I didn’t eat for 8 hrs cause I was busy reading and forgot to eat. Mehn I am shocked with the improvement my stomach made. I know how painful stomach ulcer can be it isn’t easy at all. Pls guys try this drug, if I have my way I wouldn’t mind getting the drugs and help people who might be needing it.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ugomnaanny: 5:51am On Apr 20, 2022
rdsalami103:
laparozole
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ugomnaanny: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2022
rdsalami103:
I live in the uk, I got the here, will check amazon
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by nettwrock(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
lollyloly:

Please can I get the leave from you. My stomach aches everyday cos of ulcer. I've been suffering from it for over a year now. Used so many medications but nothing seems to work. Please I need your help on how to get the leave. I stay around igando

How's your ulcer now?
Does the leaves work for you
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ayEbeneyzer(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
ugomnaanny:

Good day, please I’m going through what you mentioned, and I’ll like is to communicate better, where can I get the drug you mentioned?
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by opportunities12(m): 6:57am On Mar 10
ugomnaanny:

Please if you read this kindly reach me @ anthonyphatuyi@gmail.com urgently.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by fatytoy333(m): 7:09am On Mar 10
ugomnaanny:

Hello please I'm suffering from this same illness for some time now and my GP appointment is taking like forever. I have used all that you mentioned earlier except for Laraprazole which you mentioned. I'm in the UK as well, how can I connect with you
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Konskott(m): 7:14am On Mar 10
Join ReaL+Life Online Community to learn how to treat common health challenges with natural remedies which are cheaper and more easily available in the markets and foodstores close to you. Your ulcer can be cured without you spending millions or suffering pains and discomfort. Tap on the link below to join ReaL+Life Online Community to learn more.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Konskott(m): 7:16am On Mar 10
Join ReaL+Life Online Community to learn how to treat common health challenges with natural remedies which are cheaper and more easily available in the markets and foodstores close to you. Your ulcer can be cured without you spending millions or suffering pains and discomfort. Tap on the link below to join ReaL+Life Online Community to learn more.
https:///894004582334095/

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Konskott(m): 7:19am On Mar 10

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Konskott(m): 7:21am On Mar 10

Or search for ReaL+Life Online Community on Facebook to join. Note that there's a plus ➕ symbol between ReaL and Life.

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Konskott(m): 7:23am On Mar 10
Join ReaL+Life Online Community to learn more how to treat your ulcer with organic natural plant based remedies.
Tap on the link below to join.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by fidtopade: 11:19am On Mar 11
ugomnaanny:
interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Boosts Libido, Beats Osteoarthritis, Researchers Confirm / Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.