Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (39291 Views)

Help Having Stomach Problem / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Having Stomach Fat? This Sweat Belt Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Kinghillc: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
I think mine started towards the end of may. I have been sick since then till now. First was malaria test and typhoid test and the result said I had malaria, which I was given injection and medication for because my legs were weak and my eyes were turning me like I wanted to faint. The second test was fbc, liver function test with some other test. Alt and ast was high? Cholesterol was high as well. They just told me that I have some issues with my liver enzymes and that I should take Livloyn forte which I took for almost one month and I avoided meat and fatty food.

I went back to another hospital with my test result because I was still feeling generally unwell after treating malaria. The doctor didn’t run any further test aside from the one I did before and he said it was acute liver disease. Alcohol that I hardly drink at all. He gave me some medication and I started taking them. I took them for 5 days and i stopped because the side effect was crazy. What if he was wrong with the diagnosis!

I went to another hospital and they did the test again and said I had malaria ++ and H.pylori was positive. I took injection for 3 days and continued with the malaria tablets, while I was still on pyrox combi for the H.pylori that was detected from the blood test. I took the medication for almost 3 weeks and I could still feel the pain on my chest and by the right side of my stomach and I was still feeling cold and feverish. He did another test for the malaria and said it’s still 1+ that it could be from the malaria. I took another malaria tablet again and the cold stopped. The fast heart rate scares me. It got up to 220 the other day and I wasn’t even doing any exercise. The doctor said it was anxiety and gave me another medication because I was finding it hard to sleep at night. I took it just once and stopped because it was adding to my dizziness and fatigue.

I have gone to see a cardiologist as well and done all the ultrasound scan, ct scan and Eco and they said my heart is healthy and fine. Went to GI as well and she said it could be Gerd and gave me antacid as well. They keep telling me that I’m fine or would be fine when I know my body is not okay. I think the only thing left is endoscopy. I did that in 2016 when I had almost the same issue and they said it was helicobacter pylori induced chronic gastritis. I have never been this sick neither have I taken so many medication like this before. The pain is just crazy. From the middle of my chest under the breast bone to the right side of my stomach and sometimes it comes with headache or would I say migraine.

They said it’s ulcer but how can ulcer affect me so badly like this. I sleep with ac but not so cold and I hardly drink cold water. I did the test for pneumonia with chest x-ray and they ruled it out. Right now , from the last test I did, they said my uric acid is high, potassium is low, albumin high and total protein is high and they gave me some medication to take for one month. I’m praying to God everyday to heal me because this doctors would finish me with medication! Still fighting with lack of appetite, heartburn, funny taste in my mouth and I have lost so much weight. From 89kg to 82kg! Drop me your digit if possible!
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Kinghillc: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
I forgot to mention that my oxygen level was low and they wanted to admit me. There was no cough as well. I read too much of antibiotics is not good and I blame myself for taking that triple combination (ulcer) for 3 weeks. Now I have to repair my gut with probiotics.How else can they check for pneumonia if not by chest X-ray?

How is your heart rate right now? Back to normal or still high. I dropped my watch so that I would stop paying attention to it. God will surely heal me!
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by vickydevoka(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2021
sirsegmos:
Ulcers could be heal naturally without spending kobo, just look for unripe pawpaw slice in to cube sugar size, don't peel, dont remove seed. soak for like 5 days filter it, drink morning, noon and night till result gotten. Good luck.
What of unripe plantain
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by vickydevoka(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2021
GerogeI:

Bro, Am not a Doctor.
But once had ulcer. There are several kind and various securities. Usually complications from bacterial H. Pylori which ironically is encouraged by proton Pump inhibitors.

I do not think you have Ulcer, ulcer is mostly pain in the stomach. You can also have shortness of breath if you have leaking gut.
Leaking gut is when the sphinx muscles that prevent stomach contents rising to the gut does not close well or fully. It's like the muscles of your anus. So when it does not close well due to bloating from ulcer or over weight etc, stomach acid rises into your guts, causing you chest burn and shortness of breath. But this will only occur when you lie down, especially at night.

In your case, I think you have some sort of infection. So best go see a doctor for tests. Typhoid, malaria, etc can all cause stomach pains and shortness of breath, especially typhoid. Mild fever, thats your feeling hot is also a symptom.

Cheers and get well soon.
It all depends. It can be de same for everybody. My chest was burning initially, after taking drugs. Now my waiste n back jus de pain me. That's ulcer it can transfer from one body part to de other
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lollyloly(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
ok. I can get it sent to u, including the stems so u can plant it. It is a popular plant found in homes as flower. My camera quality is not doing justice.
Please can I get the leave from you. My stomach aches everyday cos of ulcer. I've been suffering from it for over a year now. Used so many medications but nothing seems to work. Please I need your help on how to get the leave. I stay around igando
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
lollyloly:

Please can I get the leave from you. My stomach aches everyday cos of ulcer. I've been suffering from it for over a year now. Used so many medications but nothing seems to work. Please I need your help on how to get the leave. I stay around igando
eat like five to six of the leafs with fried groundnut, two or three times daily for two to three weeks. E

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

It all depends. It can be de same for everybody. My chest was burning initially, after taking drugs. Now my waiste n back jus de pain me. That's ulcer it can transfer from one body part to de other
find this flower, pluck five to six of the leafs and eat with fried groundnut for two to three weeks.

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lollyloly(f): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
eat like five to six of the leafs with fried groundnut, two or three times daily for two to three weeks. E
Can I get the leave from you please, I can't get in my area
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by vickydevoka(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
find this flower, pluck five to six of the leafs and eat with fried groundnut for two to three weeks.
What's de name of the flower. Since i had ulcer my back waist hasn't gone completely. N i really need to cure it b4 i travel out
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
lollyloly:

Can I get the leave from you please, I can't get in my area
I am in Bayelsa state. It is a very popular flower in most homes. Just show your friends and neighbors, they should be able to recognise it and possibly find it for you.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

What's de name of the flower. Since i had ulcer my back waist hasn't gone completely. N i really need to cure it b4 i travel out
I don't know the name, sorry. It is what I used to cure myself as I eat it with fried groundnuts. And several persons I have shown have testified it worked for them. You should be able to find it as it could easily be found in most homes. It is a popular flower plant. It equally treats high blood pressure, too.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kinghillc:
I think mine started towards the end of may. I have been sick since then till now. First was malaria test and typhoid test and the result said I had malaria, which I was given injection and medication for because my legs were weak and my eyes were turning me like I wanted to faint. The second test was fbc, liver function test with some other test. Alt and ast was high? Cholesterol was high as well. They just told me that I have some issues with my liver enzymes and that I should take Livloyn forte which I took for almost one month and I avoided meat and fatty food.

I went back to another hospital with my test result because I was still feeling generally unwell after treating malaria. The doctor didn’t run any further test aside from the one I did before and he said it was acute liver disease. Alcohol that I hardly drink at all. He gave me some medication and I started taking them. I took them for 5 days and i stopped because the side effect was crazy. What if he was wrong with the diagnosis!

I went to another hospital and they did the test again and said I had malaria ++ and H.pylori was positive. I took injection for 3 days and continued with the malaria tablets, while I was still on pyrox combi for the H.pylori that was detected from the blood test. I took the medication for almost 3 weeks and I could still feel the pain on my chest and by the right side of my stomach and I was still feeling cold and feverish. He did another test for the malaria and said it’s still 1+ that it could be from the malaria. I took another malaria tablet again and the cold stopped. The fast heart rate scares me. It got up to 220 the other day and I wasn’t even doing any exercise. The doctor said it was anxiety and gave me another medication because I was finding it hard to sleep at night. I took it just once and stopped because it was adding to my dizziness and fatigue.

I have gone to see a cardiologist as well and done all the ultrasound scan, ct scan and Eco and they said my heart is healthy and fine. Went to GI as well and she said it could be Gerd and gave me antacid as well. They keep telling me that I’m fine or would be fine when I know my body is not okay. I think the only thing left is endoscopy. I did that in 2016 when I had almost the same issue and they said it was helicobacter pylori induced chronic gastritis. I have never been this sick neither have I taken so many medication like this before. The pain is just crazy. From the middle of my chest under the breast bone to the right side of my stomach and sometimes it comes with headache or would I say migraine.

They said it’s ulcer but how can ulcer affect me so badly like this. I sleep with ac but not so cold and I hardly drink cold water. I did the test for pneumonia with chest x-ray and they ruled it out. Right now , from the last test I did, they said my uric acid is high, potassium is low, albumin high and total protein is high and they gave me some medication to take for one month. I’m praying to God everyday to heal me because this doctors would finish me with medication! Still fighting with lack of appetite, heartburn, funny taste in my mouth and I have lost so much weight. From 89kg to 82kg! Drop me your digit if possible!
I have posted a picture of a flower use could use to treat your stomach ulcer. Five or six of the leafs eaten with fried groundnut at least twice a day for a few weeks will treat it. You can see results in days.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Great write up �

Have you got any update? My mom is having same challenge.
Check at the top of this post, you would see picture of a flower I posted. Find it and give some of the leafs and fired groundnut to her to eat. She will see result in no long time.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Babysho:

Brother, I was going through the entire thread and I paused at yours. I knew someone out there had to truly understand my pain and you do. I have used everything. Local, Ibile, International you name it. I even went to the best hospital in Lagos. Tests upon test. At this point my sickness has become so severe that I'm having difficulty breathing.

Have you found any true cure??
Find this flower and eat with fried groundnut

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lollyloly(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
I am in Bayelsa state. It is a very popular flower in most homes. Just show your friends and neighbors, they should be able to recognise it and possibly find it for you.
Thanks for your response, I just found it right beside my house. Can I eat it alone, will it still work cos fried groundnut do trigger my ulcer
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
lollyloly:

Thanks for your response, I just found it right beside my house. Can I eat it alone, will it still work cos fried groundnut do trigger my ulcer
It works better with the fried groundnut; it is not effective without it. Buy twenty or fifty naira worth of groundnut. You will chew the two together. Please, I want to see a picture of the one you have found. I need to be sure it is the same flower.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lollyloly(f): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
It works better with the fried groundnut; it is not effective without it. Buy twenty or fifty naira worth of groundnut. You will chew the two together. Please, I want to see a picture of the one you have found. I need to be sure it is the same flower.

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by DaCharis2016: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
Check at the top of this post, you would see picture of a flower I posted. Find it and give some of the leafs and fired groundnut to her to eat. She will see result in no long time.
Thank you, man.

I appreciate you.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
lollyloly:

Na the same. Good luck and quick recovery. Eat it with the fried groundnut o, at least twice a day. P.s. it lowers high blood pressure too, so be sure it doesn't cause it to go too down for you.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Elliot2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Thank you, man.

I appreciate you.
You are welcome.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lollyloly(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

It's called green acalypha
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lollyloly(f): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliot2:
Na the same. Good luck and quick recovery. Eat it with the fried groundnut o, at least twice a day. P.s. it lowers high blood pressure too, so be sure it doesn't cause it to go too down for you.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ericuzor(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2021
lollyloly:

good day.. have you tried it did it work? Your response will help others thank you
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by muheeb01(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2021
If you're having by gastric ao peptic ulcers and you've been treating it without any changes,please let me help you...it's sad having the remedy and seeing people going through this again.....

Check my signature and my profile for my work and whatsapp numbers
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by fidtopade: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please let us know the outcome after use. Thanks.
lollyloly:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by fidtopade: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Problem is shared publicly but you want to provide anwser secretly. Continue!!
muheeb01:
If you're having by gastric ao peptic ulcers and you've been treating it without any changes,please let me help you...it's sad having the remedy and seeing people going through this again.....

Check my signature and my profile for my work and whatsapp numbers

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by fidtopade: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Thank you, man.

I appreciate you.
please whoever try it should let us know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Margaretola(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
I see you said you don't have money for hospital. Have you heard of Cribmd?... You can have an online session with a doctor for just #500... Check them out
https://cribmd.com/
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by onyin123: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2021
You are having ACID REFLUX (GERD)
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by onyin123: 5:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Elliot2:
I have posted a picture of a flower use could use to treat your stomach ulcer. Five or six of the leafs eaten with fried groundnut at least twice a day for a few weeks will treat it. You can see results in days.

You are having ACID REFLUX (GERD) I will advise you go do an upper endoscopy test
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Richkid2021(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2021

No money for hospital bills, any idea on drugs I can buy from drug store, or any herbal remedy?
stop wasting money on hospital try fafrone herbal product it effective against ulcer call me on 09059595056

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.