Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74031 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bye Bye Sai MaMa
Bye Bye Sai Expatriate
Bye Bye Bed Ridden
Bye Bye 2weeks in/ 2weeks out
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by exlinkleads(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
nice one
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by firo08(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Batam:

Yes, and win on nairaland for him.
Yimu
Why are you so pained.?
Please stay calm it's a game of choice.
Since the dude got it right this time am not afraid to associate with him.
I repeat myself I'm going to work for ATIKU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nwaanambra1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
#BUHARI THE BLOOD DRINKER!

#BUHARI BACK TO DAURA IS A TASK WE ALL MUST ACHIEVE!

#THE VAMPIRE BUHARI AND HIS HERDSMEN KILLERS MUST GO BACK TO CHAD! cheesy

AISHA BUHARI MUST MOVE TO PDP SO WE CAN GIVE HER MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS! cool
WE LOVE COURAGEOUS WOMEN LIKE AISHA BUHARI!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by showafrica(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
wristbangle:
Congrats to Atiku.

The 2019 election will be a keen battle.

It's shameful that either of PMB and Atiku will move this nation forward.

Same recycled failed leaders.

That's what pains me most... Another of our youthful 4 years is going to be wasted just like this... God please, let Nigeria scatter in 2019 elections. Amen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Freestyl(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is a serial loser! With him, President Muhammadu Buhari will win 2019 election with more than 20 million votes.

Congratulations ����
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Voting 2019 presidential election would be based on: 1. Hunger 2. Tuition fee 3. Insecurity laden areas 4. Poverty 5. Unemployment 6. Religion (weakest) 7. Ethnicity 8. Rule of law 9. Price of commodity 10. Freedom. 11. While Buhari is expected to continue shouting corruption upandan.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Beremx(f): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Beremx:
Congratulations Atiku. My vote is definitely for you grin

Welcome home, prodigal daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Equation89(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations to Atiku.

Personally I will support anything that will pursue that lifeless man to his village.

Am confident that Akitu will give Mr lifeless run to his village come 2019.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Hopium: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
adesina746:

Sebi some useless pastors wey no sabi the colour of their own boxers dey predict Saraki. Wetin come happen? grin

No mind does yeye men with weather forecast prediction

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Konki: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:

Silly question. Are those two the only ones contesting the presidency?

Same mistake we made in 2015. Because we want Buhari out so we should now vote Atiku one of the kingpins of corruption.

Really?

So you were brainwashed. Now tell me who is a saint:

BUHARI?
Tinubu?
Oshiomole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jconsulting(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Any one that want to be out of poverty​ and wish the killing stop , the choice is yours now​

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Beremx(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Freestyl:
Atiku is a serial loser! With him, President Muhammadu Buhari will win 2019 election with more than 20 million votes.

Congratulations ����
Buhari also was once a serial loser not until he became President. This is Atiku's victory as President

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Onyemabright(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
paparazzi1987:
Sir Saraki won in Kwara but Atikulate carries the flag grin
Saraki win in AIT
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by onyxo76(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
This 2019 will be quite interesting
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Freestyl:

Congratulations ����
Voting 2019 presidential election would be based on:
1. Hunger
2. Tuition fee
3. Insecurity laden areas
4. Poverty
5. Unemployment
6. Religion (weakest)
7. Ethnicity
8. Rule of law
9. Price of commodity
10. Freedom.
11. While Buhari is expected to continue shouting corruption upandan

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Onyemabright(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
paparazzi1987:
Sir Saraki won in Kwara but Atikulate carries the flag grin
Saraki win in AIT
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by dakeskese(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku/Obasanjo best ticket
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benfaco: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
I would have preferred Saraki.

Well atiku has money so I'm not surprised. Apc has officially introduced vote buying to Nigerian politics and it won't be long before it becomes a norm in African politics.

Anyway like for atiku aka Mr. Corruption and share for buhari aka Mr. Integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by erinalex: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
he is not just a pa but a dullard
and atiku is what ? My brother.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy cheesy

A man who’s ally in the US, William Jefferson was jailed after being wiretapped discussing bribes for him and who has been banned from entering the US for multiple cases of money laundering is emerging the PDP’s candidate for 2019.

Let INEC just swear in PMB for his 2nd term already.
STFU default dunce like you...and a man that has disrespected the rule of law and emasculated the judiciary and disregarded every democratic tenet is still expected to become the President of a democratic nation? Oga, the US is not Nigeria and Nigeria is not the US so shove your BS up your hairy anus.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jamejanev: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
For the first time when PDP does the right thing. I congratulate pdp, though I have bn supporting APC since all these days , but to be frank, Atiku is far better than Buhari, what integrity are we talking about? I don't know d integrity which Buhari has. Pls, lets vote Atiku, he is mature, roughed, considerate and skillful. Tell me one company which Buhari founds by himself? But Atiku is an industrialist, he knows how to multiply 2by2.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by poseidon12: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
kabayomi:
ATIKU/OKONJO IWEALA 2019

That would be a great team. I hope Okonjo Iweala is not tired of Nigeria though. Atiku/Kingsley Muoghalu also sounds great.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by NwaliE01: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
so Atiku Abubakar finally won the PDP flag.
The battle line has being drawn.
#Atiku2019

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by cve90: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:

Direct primaries where card-carrying members voted for their candidates. Different from delegates of PDP
And all 14million votes were counted only in Abuja or across the country.... APC is shameless

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mabaz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Where are the grow nigeria noise makers?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by kokomaster3d: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku / Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by bal4real: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS and not from anywhere else.

Buhari all the way!

u mean the dullard all the way to DAURA? u r right

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by AtikuNetwork: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
What a day! What a momentous day. I am on ground to witness this. Wazirin Adamawa is the next President of Nigeria. Mark it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Mcreloaded(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku 4 life
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by chigozie2018(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats my man Atiku. Ur winining has just started... If Obj like make God no fogive am.... He will be alive see u become the next President COME 2019.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.