Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74019 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Oyindidi(f): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wow!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Stanlo81: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats to the waziri of adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by menthomatics(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku/Peter Obi 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Cocolatti:
Why are you afraid of Atiku?
It's my responsibility to run him down for who he is.

Not afraid of anyone from PDP but we must drum it into the blocked ears of those who pretend not to hear.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
ItzBIM:

Are u happy with the Buhari administration??

Silly question. Are those two the only ones contesting the presidency?

Same mistake we made in 2015. Because we want Buhari out so we should now vote Atiku one of the kingpins of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ModsareChevres: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who will Obasanjo support now
What a time to be alive!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
firo08:
ATIKU is my friend and I will work for him.
Yes, and win on nairaland for him.
Yimu
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by princelalaz: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Final saga uploading between him, OBJ and PMB. How is it going to survive this? I crossed my leg just watching the movies
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by SoNature(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Famzer:

He could use Jimi Agbaje

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Chicent(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
artikulated Naija. .... perfect match for bubu... congratulations sir

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by muzaifa: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nigeria wound be sold
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
AmiciLord:
Atiku/Wike 2019

Wike is not a YES man. It won't be smoth-sailing presidency
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by BabaO2: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Atiku is moderate, not an extremist.

Now there is a real alternative.

He is from the North.

Let him split the votes in the North and collect all the votes in the South.

Buhari must go
split the vote for who, no serious third force man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by adesina746: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:
Congrats Atiku. It's a joyful day for sensible Kwarans. It's a victorious day for Nigeria. Mr. Corruption a.k.a Saraki lost woefully and that's all the count. grin

Meanwhile, back in Kwara today....

Sebi some useless pastors wey no sabi the colour of their own boxers dey predict Saraki. Wetin come happen? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by erinalex: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
Congratulations to atiku
Sending pa buhari the dullard back to daura is a collective task.
to u PMB 76 is pa, while atiku 72 is boy. Because of politics, some have lost their sense of Reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Num07033711115(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations my man.
PDP...
POWER TO PEOPLE
POWER TO THE YOUTH
POWER TO THE DISABLES
ATIKU DNT WORRY WE WILL SHOW BUHARI WETIN LAZY YOUTH MEAN NEXT YEAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Boss20: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let the game begin.

Atiku have all it takes to send Buhari packing next year.

Atiku 2019 is sure by God's grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Smoj(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
The same PDP who shouted about PMB's age in 2015, produced Atiku of the same age bracket with PMB in 2018 as their candidate. Yeye dey smell....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by agabaI23(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar
Buhari and integrity in one sentence? Come and eat rice and then review your post.

Whaaaat?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Konki: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari.
Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023.
What a disaster.

Are you pronouncing a curse on Nigerians?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by vicmela(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
By this Kingsley Moghalu is going to get enough vote.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mybestlove(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU --------- PRESIDENT

PETER OBI--------- VICE PRESIDENT

NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA------ FINANCE MINISTER.

And you see Nigeria back to her glory

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Somewhere on planet Earth Mama Tarba is dancing and singing

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Airforce01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats , the man if the people .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by correctyourself(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Am happy for his victory, I hope Baba would like to join PDP for this battle to win 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Validated: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Jubilate not, PDP sympathizers.

Atiku is not going to get as much votes as GEJ got in 2015, let alone defeat PMB. The writing of result under "special condition" by that professor is no longer going to happen in SS/SE. It will be one man one vote.

One thing I like about this development is the fact that "age" will no longer be an issue as both candidates are in the same age range.

Customer daada ni Atiku. The corruption toga will be explored to the maximum to run him down completely.

Malabu oil is on my mind already. OBJ's book will come handy this time around.

Atiku can't be Nigeria's president with many corruption cases hanging on his neck like necklace, except we are doomed.

Let Atiku pick his running mate from SS/SE so that the game begins properly.

The best man? Or the man with the most dollars to give out?

Scaredy cat! I am sure Buhari will be rushed back to London hospital soon ... heart attack loading!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Bizibi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
OmoManU:
If Atiku wins I will relocate to Ghana if I can't secure a visa
please relocate,you must be happy with this government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
We sane Nigerians living in Asia support ATIKU for president 2019!

ATIKU is not tribalistic
ATIKU is not clueless
ATIKU is not lifeless
ATIKU is not dull

ATIKU is the only forward for Nigeria to be on the global map (as a world power)

South South ,South East ,North East, Middle Belt will vote massively for the WAZIRI ADAMAWA IN 2019!

WITH PETER OBI OR NGOZI AS VP ,THE ESTEEMED AND INTELLIGENT IGBOS WILL TROOP OUT MASSIVELY TO SEND THE lifeless,tribalistic,nepotistic,dead,useless and failed DULLARD back to DAURA .

We sane Nigerians support PDP√√√√

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by FriendNG: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ibo primary ti PDP (egbe oluonburella⛱) oti fihan pe buhari to wole ibo 2019. Ipob ema suun ekuun too su yin. epeleooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Camberlo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations to Wazirin Adamawa.

APC media propagandist have been asking for this day to come, for they want to know the PDP candidate, think God, they can see who the man is.

Meanwhile, I will advise PDP and their agents to monitor north west votes very well, by doing so, they can checkmate issue of underage and over voting my manipulation.

I also hope other aspirants can work with one heart with PDP and Atiku for better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by magoo10(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
erinalex:
[s] to u PMB 76 is pa, while atiku 72 is boy. Because of politics, some have lost their sense of Reasoning[/s].
he is not just a pa but a dullard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by QuickStandard: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Great is thy faithfulness O God.

Congrats Articulated 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.