Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? (2587 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
I know many have told me to stop voicing out my fears as others in my shoes [or worse off] are living life positively without wailing. Some people want me to stop my pity threads. I tried to listen and stay away from nairaland. But for how long can i remain silent? Things are not going well for me.

Hmm... My heart is heavy with a lot of worries. I'll let you in on some........
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
The pain and discomfort i feel within my body has refused to subside. I took panadol extra not long ago. I've also rested adequately yet i feel unease. Hmm.. Whatever is wrong with my internal organs is definitely 'eating me up.'

i lay turning on my bed from pricking pain. I'm gloomy, looking unkempt, weary and disconnected from life. My mates are probably sleeping to regain energy for the new week. But i lay redundant and useless despite my youthful age
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by ekensi01: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
lipsrsealed

Why not drop the sh*t off?

1 Like

Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
I used to be a child of God. Very active in church. I belonged to many societies [a catholic]. This kept me in church throughout the day at times. The catechist knew me, the reverend fathers praised my diligence while the parishioners admired my dogmatic subjectivity. I had big dreams of being favoured until an abstruse sickness struck me in 2015.

I wonder why God let it happened. From throat problems, my eyes are affected. Down to loss of balance, difficulty swallowing and disorientation. I can't even wash my clothes regularly and take care of my hygience.

Hmm... I've lost 'the faith'. Now, i'm loosing my mind
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Originalsly: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sounds like you have some kind of infection.....a good hospital is the place to visit to diagnose and treat your condition....not Nairaland.
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 08, 2018
I have nothing. No good health, no reliable friends, no university result despite my effort, no proper health care, no good clothes, no cash to help my mum in paying the rent, no good life, no good food, no girlfriend and so on. It's just me in my world feeling solitary, empty and distraught.

I had wanted more from life. I had talents i could utilise. Like i'm good with words, i can make speeches and deliver them accurately. But since i'm handicapped, my dreams are fading away.

I urge everyone to guard their health zealously. It's the main thing that can give peace of mind. I wish i didn't joke with mine
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Kearl(m): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Have you been diagnosed of any illness?
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by 912(m): 4:08am On Oct 08, 2018
I think you have a very severe depression and your mental health has been seriously affected by it. Please see a psychologist asap before you harm someone or yourself
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2018
ekensi01:
lipsrsealed

Why not drop the sh*t off?
I don't understand
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Originalsly:
Sounds like you have some kind of infection.....a good hospital is the place to visit to diagnose and treat your condition....not Nairaland.
hmm. You won't understand.
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
I'll try not to talk casually of death again. I left the task i had to do today abruptly because my body system couldn't cope outside. I'll hold on to the life i have left! Back to the bed, lying down and lost in thought. I know being inactive won't put food on my table but i've acquiesced to my body signs.

Reminiscing about college life. It was my best moment of the past. I remember how myself and others would crowd up Common Room in Hall 3, Uniben close to exam period. I remember trekking long distances on Uselu Road when i was broke. I remember buying 40 naira beans at eateries to take back to my overcrowded room for garri. I remember the ecstatic mood i fall into after seeing my stellar performance every semester on the notice board.

Hmm.. Everything is in vain now. I've spilled twice due to unpaid fees. I don't also have a sound health to struggle for the fee. I advise those reading to make haste while the sun shine. My thoughts continue to prick my heart. My mates are well-established now
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
LivingDead:
I don't understand

Emergency Case grin

How market grin
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Kearl:
Have you been diagnosed of any illness?
it's a throat infection I ignored for too long
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
912:
I think you have a very severe depression and your mental health has been seriously affected by it. Please see a psychologist asap before you harm someone or yourself
you're not far from the truth. I've lost my joy
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Emergency Case grin
How market grin
hmmm
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by 4reala(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm. You won't understand.
Give ur life to Christ, or rededicate ur life to him, and go on a day fasting and fervent prayer. The lord will intervene in Jesus Name.

Also please look for a goid living church to be attending
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Xtianvic(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2018
LivingDead:
I have nothing. No good health, no reliable friends, no university result despite my effort, no proper health care, no good clothes, no cash to help my mum in paying the rent, no good life, no good food, no girlfriend and so on. It's just me in my world feeling solitary, empty and distraught.

I had wanted more from life. I had talents i could utilise. Like i'm good with words, i can make speeches and deliver them accurately. But since i'm handicapped, my dreams are fading away.

I urge everyone to guard their health zealously. It's the main thing that can give peace of mind. I wish i didn't joke with mine
. As long as a you mind is still intact there is massive hope for you. I will recommend you what will change your health and life in a very short while. Download as PDF since it will cost you nothing and read these books they can far more that you think. 1. Power of the subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy
2. The secret by Rhonda Byrne. YOU COULD WANT TO IGNORE THIS POST BUT DON'T I COULD BE THE WAY THROUGH GOD WANT TO HELP YOU OUT
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2018
You are not dead. Get help from the hospital through the catholic church, i know they can help u... Just stop coming here wasting ur time writing all these epistles. Do something to save urself. Na who dey alive dey make am
If u die today no one here or where u stay will die with u. Its the least u can do for yourself.... Survive & live
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by NhSnailwrites(f): 1:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm...your Moniker alone, is so heartbreaking.

Myself, I stopped believing in hope a long time ago. My fears led to Anger, anger to hate and now hate is suffering. I understand that feeling where you feel no one actually knows what you're going through. The pain of being a nobody, and abandoned by everyone. I understand too well, that feeling of 'not living' anymore but only 'waiting'. Don't have thoughts of death anymore. I know that's not easy but you must bury that thought. Think about your mom. Pour all that anger, resentment and pain into building yourself to be better. I know how suffocating it feels to be silenced ...but life happens anyway. It's cruel, cold and harsh. You're the one who wouldn't let yourself be put down.
Bro, as long as God keeps waking you up, He's not done with you yet. Please don't give up.
I don't know how it's gonna happen, but I just want to believe that you are going to overcome.
please be strong; please don't give up.
Warrior on!!!

1 Like

Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2018
dairykidd:
You are not dead. Get help from the hospital through the catholic church, i know they can help u... Just stop coming here wasting ur time writing all these epistles. Do something to save urself. Na who dey alive dey make am
If u die today no one here or where u stay will die with u. Its the least u can do for yourself.... Survive & live
hmm... I'm the timid, paranoid and reticent type. what if i'm replied harshly or embarassed?

Thanks for the tips though
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2018
As I dey see am so, livingdead e bi like say your healing dey for inside Boxer007 yansh o?! cry

FVCKING trolls both of you. grin
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
NhSnailwrites:
Hmm...your Moniker alone, is so heartbreaking.

Myself, I stopped believing in hope a long time ago. My fears led to Anger, anger to hate and now hate is suffering. I understand that feeling where you feel no one actually knows what you're going through. The pain of being a nobody, and abandoned by everyone. I understand too well, that feeling of 'not living' anymore but only 'waiting'. Don't have thoughts of death anymore. I know that's not easy but you must bury that thought. Think about your mom. Pour all that anger, resentment and pain into building yourself to be better. I know how suffocating it feels to be silenced ...but life happens anyway. It's cruel, cold and harsh. You're the one who wouldn't let yourself be put down.
Bro, as long as God keeps waking you up, He's not done with you yet. Please don't give up.
I don't know how it's gonna happen, but I just want to believe that you are going to overcome.
please be strong; please don't give up.
Warrior on!!!
wow.. thanks for the edifying message. I've been fighting on for three years now. I'll try not to give up despite the pains

1 Like

Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
LivingDead:
I'll try not to talk casually of death again. I left the task i had to do today abruptly because my body system couldn't cope outside. I'll hold on to the life i have left! Back to the bed, lying down and lost in thought. I know being inactive won't put food on my table but i've acquiesced to my body signs.

Reminiscing about college life. It was my best moment of the past. I remember how myself and others would crowd up Common Room in Hall 3, Uniben close to exam period. I remember trekking long distances on Uselu Road when i was broke. I remember buying 40 naira beans at eateries to take back to my overcrowded room for garri. I remember the ecstatic mood i fall into after seeing my stellar performance every semester on the notice board.

Hmm.. Everything is in vain now. I've spilled twice due to unpaid fees. I don't also have a sound health to struggle for the fee. I advise those reading to make haste while the sun shine. My thoughts continue to prick my heart. My mates are well-established now
my fellow UNIBEN student.
wetin happen na?
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
4reala:
Give ur life to Christ, or rededicate ur life to him, and go on a day fasting and fervent prayer. The lord will intervene in Jesus Name.

Also please look for a goid living church to be attending
I'm a catholic
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
my fellow UNIBEN student. wetin happen na?
Life!
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Gaspardd(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
LivingDead:
Life!

Life is like a dream, but we are not aware of this. Just same way we re not aware of our dream state until when we wake up and then the dream doesnt make sense any longer either its a good dream or not.

Same way bro life is a dream and one day we are going to wake up and smile away. What you are going tru now is just a nightmare. In the large scope of things it doesnt matter when you finally wake up to your reality
Re: For How Long Will I Remain Silent?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Xtianvic:
. As long as a you mind is still intact there is massive hope for you. I will recommend you what will change your health and life in a very short while. Download as PDF since it will cost you nothing and read these books they can far more that you think. 1. Power of the subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy
2. The secret by Rhonda Byrne. YOU COULD WANT TO IGNORE THIS POST BUT DON'T I COULD BE THE WAY THROUGH GOD WANT TO HELP YOU OUT
okay. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. / See How A Slay Queen Strips Pastor Nak3d After Refusing To Pay For Her Abortion / I Still Keep & Look At My Ex Pictures & Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.