Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. (2590 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please , advice needed . I feel so tempted to buy this Mercedes Benz. My monthly salary is just 350k. I have negotiated with the seller ,,, He gave me #3.5million. I am just a contract staff.

My company can decide to sack me anyday, anytime. We are always afraid. Or they might decide not renew our contracts.

Every staff is always afraid of losing his job or contract renewal. And every staff is always saving for rainy day.

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Uzomacharles: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
80% scam..

And if you really need it I suggest you see the car Face to Face to Face and Know The Real Owner Of The Car To Avoid Seeing Post Like "I Bought My First Car In Life And They Still Scam Me"

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Kemimarch16(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why not invest in other things,car is not an investment.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Uzomacharles: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is better you save the money or if you can't save it Just Use It And Buy BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM and just store it cos as days goes by there's a big Possiblity that it's gonna high and earn you some profits...

If you would buy Bitcoin or ETHEREUM,I suggest you learn more deeply about it and how it works before venturing into it....

To Me:
Car Is Not An Asset

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by GboyegaD(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Do you have adequate investments as a fall back option? If yea, please buy it otherwise, hold on and save for now.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by ThiagoKid(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Shey car na achievement ni?

It more like necessity... Or liability sef!!!

Abeg, do chumtin meaningful with da money..!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Is better you save the money or if you can't save it Just Use It And Buy BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM and just store it cos as days goes by there's a big Possiblity that it's gonna high and earn you some profits...

If you would buy Bitcoin or ETHEREUM,I suggest you learn more deeply about it and how it works before venturing into it....

To Me:
Car Is Not An Asset

Thanks but I no too like this Bitcoin business. I don't know much about it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Shey car na achievement ni?

It more like necessity... Or liability sef!!!

Abeg, do chumtin meaningful with da money..!

Thanks bro. But I am just a young guy.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Do you have adequate investments as a fall back option? If yea, please buy it otherwise, hold on and save for now.

I don't have any fall back o.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uzomacharles:
80% scam..

And if you really need it I suggest you see the car Face to Face to Face and Know The Real Owner Of The Car To Avoid Seeing Post Like "I Bought My First Car In Life And They Still Scam Me"

Bro, I have seen the owner. It's no scam.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by GboyegaD(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

I don't have any fall back o.

Please be careful as cars do not appreciate in value. Get something smaller to move around if it is important? You can get a luxury car when things are more certain in terms of your status.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Why not invest in other things,car is not an investment.

I don't have any good business idea. U know business in Nigeria is not that easy.

I am thinking of buying land.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by soleexx(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
This particular Benz is not really a luxury type but can be expensive to maintain... If you can afford the maintenance Good luck...

I really don't wanna advice you but I know you matured enough to make your own decisions... But I guess purchasing a land worth 2.5m then fence it around with 500k is better... You can keep the land for 4 years or 5 then sell it around 4m to 5m... Real estate is one of your best assets now..

Make the right decision
Good Luck bro...

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

Please be careful as cars do not appreciate in value. Get something smaller to move around if it is important? You can get a luxury car when things are more certain in terms of your status.

Thanks bro.

My company gave me a car.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by olisaEze(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Are you asking for advice on whether to buy, or your mind is already made up and you just want to ask about the genuineness of this deal?

IMO, it depends on d confidence your bank statement is giving you as a contract staff without job security. It will only make you look rich and not make you rich.

Bear in mind that most Igbo billionaires you see today started their trade/businesses with much less than that. So it all boils down to what exactly you want out of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by GboyegaD(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

Thanks bro.

My company gave me a car.

Please, continue with that for now while you build up your assets to the point where the returns can fund your luxury.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
soleexx:
This particular Benz is not really a luxury type but can be expensive to maintain... If you can afford the maintenance Good luck...

I really don't wanna advice you but I know you matured enough to make your own decisions... But I guess purchasing a land worth 2.5m then fence it around with 500k is better... You can keep the land for 4 years or 5 then sell it around 4m to 5m... Real estate is one of your best assets now..

Make the right decision
Good Luck bro...

Wow thanks bro.

I really appreciate your advice.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

Please, continue with that for now while you build up your assets to the point where the returns can fund your luxury.

Thanks bro.

I really appreciate.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Kemimarch16(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

I don't have any good business idea. U know business in Nigeria is not that easy.

Land is good but don't leave it without doing anything on it because of (omo onile)

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Privatepart00: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Buy the car @mascot after inspection and it has no issues.
Forget all this ones asking you to get a land .
They are so eager to tell another what they won’t do.
Buy the wheels , another opportunity will still come your way if sacked .
Package yourself well and attract a better job.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Uzomacharles: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

Thanks but I no too like this Bitcoin business. I don't know much about it.

That's why I said you should learn about it
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by 2special(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Privatepart00:
you're right....Anything can either be an asset or liability depending on how you utilized or maximized it, a car, house, phone, relationship, anything whatsoever can either be an asset or liability.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:
Please , advice needed . I feel so tempted to buy this Mercedes Benz. My monthly salary is just 350k. I have negotiated with the seller ,,, He gave me #3.5million. I am just a contract staff.

My company can decide to sack me anyday, anytime. We are always afraid. Or they might decide not renew our contracts.

Every staff is always afraid of losing his job or contract renewal. And every staff is always saving for rainy day.

A car is a depreciating asset. Use the money to invest
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Agbebakun22: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Baba I go advise make u used the money invest or start business.... Contract job no gbadun ooo just imagine how companies dey lay off staffs... Wise up man if u buy the car unfortunately mata gas wetin u wan fall back put.. Use head job no dey like that oo op
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by tunize(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bros go use that money buy like 2 land if na 1.5m each atleast u sure its gonna appreciate car nor sure at all shuuuuu nor go do unnecessary big boi ooh.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by gbami(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

When I read what you wrote...I felt pity for you
A man whose job is not secured, the first thing he is thinking is to buy a car, expensive and high maintenance car because he earns 350k per month as a contractor. You think you are now rich..
3.5m(less than $10k) is 10months of your salary... Won't you eat or buy essentially things...
Who in their right mind think of liabilities when he can be sacked at anything? People with poverty mentality...I don see em now make I use em now mentality... Instant gratification.
I earn exactly that, a permanent job and I can decide to leave my job, another one will be there waiting ( cos of my profession) I have never thought of a car, because I don't need it...and if I need it..I will buy a car with moderate price and not a flashy or expensive car..
Let me give you a rule...If you don't have double the amt of the money you want to use to buy a liability, don't buy...but for an asset...You can borrow..
If you must show a car to get a contract, why don't you hire a car during the negotiation period, after the contract is done...You send the car back.
Don't allow broke and poor people teach you how to use money, hence the reason they are broke and poor..
Be wise bro, I was thinking like you bro, liabilities, liabilities, liabilities. my money sooner than later parted because I was a fool ...Use this period to read Financial Books and meet a financial advisor, it is worth it.. .you will learn a lot about money..

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Y car when they are other productuve investment to use dt money for
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by ForestHill: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mascote just wanna fuvk girls. This scope works most times.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by bubbaGambino: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rather than buying a car with that ridiculous amount with an insecure job, baba save that amount for a good business. if you really need a car, you can go for a car within the range of 1.5 to 1.7m. moreover that Benz isn't cheap to maintain. the parts are expensive too.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
gbami:

When I read what you wrote...I felt pity for you
A man whose job is not secured, the first thing he is thinking is to buy a car, expensive and high maintenance car because he earn 350k per month as a contractor You think you are now rich..
3.5m(less than $10k) is 10months of your salary... Won't you eat or buy essentially things...
Who in their right mind think of liabilities when he can be sacked at anything? People with poverty mentality...I don see em now make I use em now mentality... Instant gratification.
I earn exactly that, a permanent job and I can decide to leave my job, another one will be there waiting ( cos of my profession) I have never thought of a car, because I don't need it...and if I need it..I will buy a car with moderate price and not a flashy or expensive car..
Let me give you a rule...If you don't have double the amt of the money you want to use to buy a liability, don't buy...but for an asset...You can borrow..
If you must show a car to get a contract, why don't you hire a car during the negotiation period, after the contract is done...You send the car back.
Don't allow broke and poor people teach you how to use money, hence the reason they are broke and poor..
Be wise bro, I was thinking like you bro, liabilities, liabilities, liabilities. my money sooner than later parted because I was a fool ...Use this period to read Financial Books and meet a financial advisor, it is worth it.. .you will learn a lot about money..

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED.

I really appreciate your advice. I am a transmission engineer. Thanks alot.
I am still single too. Maybe my bank account is just deceiving me. But I need to manage my money so that I won't go back to poverty.

My company gave me a moderate car for official use. I don't really have much responsibilities at home or in my family.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by mascot345: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Privatepart00:

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. by Billyddude: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
mascot345:

Buy two matrix Toyota cars, use one as ur personal car,,then rent d other to me for uber and I will pay u weekly or monthly depending on ur choice..

That way u have a car to drive and a car yielding money for u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / Starting A New Relationship Before TRAVELING OUT- Please Advice! / +18: What Would You Like To Eat? Choose 3 Only [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.