Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (86049 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by metroid(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2018
This happened to a neighbor of mine last year. The guy traveled out of town for a month still the babe refused to leave shocked last last it took about 10 policemen to quit her from the apartment grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2018
metroid:
This happened to a neighbor of mine last year. The guy traveled out of town for a month still the babe refused to leave shocked last last it took about 10 policemen to quit her from the apartment grin

Really? Lolzzz wink
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Ashley86400: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Hehehehe. And if these girls begin do shakara u go think say dem no dey depend on men for anything. She don see free awuf now, she no wan go again. Girls are just instrument of sex, nothing else. In fact I've noticed, the more a girl does shakara, d more likely she is a cheap slut. The normal ones are simple and not too self-defensive.
So over a 100 foolish people liked this comment of yours. . . undecided
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Tokative(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
AK6464:
Get up by mid night start chanting incantations, and demanding blood, she will advice herself

Bro u are right, dat girl is suffering from de SPIRIT of grin grin grin AMAKOMEH!!! grin angry grin
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msrXBKkOSg[/img]
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by pipiw: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
congrats..enjoy

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Itzurboi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
metroid:
Hahahaha, this one deep
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Olifiz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
This guy should just give us he’s Facebook login details. Shiuuu. Too much uploads
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by chigoizie7(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

And you are proud to say this?

Oga you are nothing but a weakling.

See the kind of stress you went through because of a lady lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

You men nowadays are nothing but bitches, you own your house and you can't make your rules there guy get out Abeg grin grin

See how confident you are saying this shit sef, you need serious beatings fr

well, u might be correct, people have their ways of settling issues.

I did it then, it worked for me, that was 7years ago. I might be a weakling then,as u said. maybe not now, I just said what happened and how I solved itl
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by JudgementHammer: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ashley86400:

So over a 100 foolish people liked this comment of yours. . . undecided
And an imbeecile worse than foolish took the pain to even type a quote..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Ashley86400: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
JudgementHammer:

And an imbeecile worse than foolish took the pain to even type a quote..
And an idiotical fool like your kind took the headache of pointing that out. undecided
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
WritePal:
Dude, there'll be consequences and you'll have to pay before she leaves. That's the body language she's giving you by staying put in your house. I'll analyse below. But first, let me emphasize what someone said in one of the first nairaland comments...

NEVER INVITE PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW OR TRUST AT LEAST 60%INTO YOUR HOME. It's a recipe for disaster. And this is not limited to relationships only. It includes colleagues, friends, exes, even distant family members. Humans are complicated and the heart of man is deep. If trust is not deep enough, keep conversations and meetings away from your location until further notice. Let alone a Facebook invite, guy you're in big shit and I'll explain...

She's likely a coded prostitute with big experience. She has likely done this game with other guys too and continues to gain more experience on how to perfect her act as she goes. You're likely a kid beside her when it comes to "experience" on this turf. The fact she's staying with you a complete stranger without qualms for a weeks shows she has no work, she's wild and you should be afraid. Be very, very afraid cos she could be anything you have no idea about. Even spiritual, in which case you're toast already.

Don't bother trying to force her out or asking your mum to as you could complicate things. Even if you successfully push her out that day, except you change location, you could be in danger.

So why is she not leaving? She has no legal work and she's doing her job. She feels you must pay for getting her over to your house and perhaps sleeping with her. Just ask her to leave and she'll very likely quote a big prize or payoff for you. She may say you should pay her 50K. If she says so, I can confidently tell you that you're in big trouble. If you like ignore her and don't negotiate quickly, you won't know when she'll leave. She'll plan it very well and she will go with things dear to you, maybe your certificates, pictures, laptop or something that costs so much. She would have done her investigation by now, including trying to decode your BVN, ATM pin and other financial records. One full week you say? I laugh you in Chinese and Korean. Even 2 days is enough, and 1 week. Guy, your case is different...

Do you know her house? Her siblings? Friends? If you don't, then start negotiating now. See, she will likely take your ATMs, sneak out when you've let down your guard and wipe off your account in the next 30 minutes afterwards. No decent girl will stay in the home of a guy she barely knows for up to 2 days. Girls who do it are mostly wild prostitutes and criminals -- but they may pretend otherwise initially until you enter trap.

PELE. DOH. cool
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by bidexdo(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Instead he should plan some tricks with his friend to act as babalawo cheesy grin and when his friend call him and put his phone on loud speaker and tell his friend that Baba I have get the sacrifice for House that we want use for money ritual ���� grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Kaymicheal852: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2022
JudgementHammer:
Hehehehe. And if these girls begin do shakara u go think say dem no dey depend on men for anything. She don see free awuf now, she no wan go again. Girls are just instrument of sex, nothing else. In fact I've noticed, the more a girl does shakara, d more likely she is a cheap slut. The normal ones are simple and not too self-defensive.

But they will be forming feminist ,self independent woman on Nairaland but will starve without a man in their life in two weeks

Tweeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.